wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I accidentally bred my silver while I was scroll locked. Auto abandoned. A silver (This was when silvers were easy to breed -- Longggg time ago. Months ago, actually.)

Well, i see Gold and Silver almost every day and eeeevery time i just looking at it some 2-5 secundes. And only then i starting understand what actually i see. I just can't click at them at time! sad.gif

Edited by Heartless

I accidentally abandoned this egg that I really needed when I was supposed to fog it -.-

Bred my Tinsel while I was locked. Got a Bronze, but it went into the AP. dry.gif

killed a hatchling while trying to freeze it instead... clicked wrong button DXXX

Is it coincidence that this was EXACTLY what I was going to write?

Is it coincidence that this was EXACTLY what I was going to write?

nope... xd.png just doing dumb things XP WILLL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN i hope... wat dragon did u kill??? i accadentually killed a harvest

Well I accidentally abandoned three eggs this week (including a CB White) when I thought I was fogging them. And forgot to influence three eggs. Two were part of very long staircase lineages I was hoping to continue. sad.gif

Guess that's what I get for logging on to DC without really waking up first. ^^

nope... xd.png just doing dumb things XP WILLL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN i hope... wat dragon did u kill??? i accadentually killed a harvest

It was a Magi, methinks. I can get another ;w;

I read the newbie gifting thread too late xd.png

As soon as my hatchies are matured I get the Bronze Trophy.

Well, no gifts for me. Crap biggrin.gif

i got my first magma egg,and accidently abandoned it sad.gif

and then today i stared at an ice egg,just realizing what it was too late

Bred a beautiful Tinsel lineage only to realize with the new egg numbers, I couldn't have an extra "bred" egg. dry.gif

Whoever has that egg can thank my stupidity smile.gif

Today I saw a Vampire egg in the AP, and instead of clicking it I refreshed the page D: I still need to kick myself for that -__-

I didnt see abondoning eggs option, so I killed 3 of them. Then I went to the AP and found a magma dragon egg. I was overburdened. I'm still kicking myself thinking about it.

EDIT: Aaaaaand I just lost a thunder dragon egg due to the same reason.

Edited by RotomGuy

I was refreshing through the AP, and on the rare occasion, saw a gold egg. This is what went through my mind:

"Oh. A gold egg."

Refresh.

"A GOLD egg?!"

Desperately clicking.

Then, it loaded the "unfortunately someone snatched it from you" page.

I Influenced an egg to be male. But a few seconds after I Influenced it I realized I'm freezing the hatchling on its first stage. (Feels stupid)

Whoah? A gold egg? ...Someones insane.

Ouch.. Someone just dropped a copper tinsel in the AP.. I feel bad for them sad.gif.. maybe egglocked and bred..

I've dropped golds and silvers in the AP before just to make someones day wink.gif

For me its missing EVERY holiday release and when I was around for a holiday not being able to catch a holiday dragon. sad.gif

Also thinking I had more time to grab a male frill before they were prematurely yanked.

Wow, thats very nice of you to drop eggs like that smile.gif When I first started I didnt see abandon and killed an egg to get rid of it sad.gif

When I first started I didnt see abandon and killed an egg to get rid of it sad.gif

Same here!! I couldn't find any other way to get rid of the eggs so I could get more that I wanted so I killed them... But that didn't work because they still took up the egg space for a day.... And the first few hatchlings I got either grew up or got frozen if they were about to die... I didn't know about click sites until later.... blink.gif

My stupid moments usually are seeing an egg I want in le cave and being all o_o instead of clicking or seeing wanted eggy and hitting refresh out of habit .-.

Lost so many these ways

Just now. In the AP, there was a GOLD tinsel!!! I stared... Then clicked too late. I searched up the lineage. It was 5th even generation with only gold tinsels and sunset dragons.

WHY AM I SO SLOW TODAY!! :c

Edit: and now the name of the gold tinsel parent of the egg is named something like "please return my egg"

Edited by leafyleaf

Just now. In the AP, there was a GOLD tinsel!!! I stared... Then clicked too late. I searched up the lineage. It was 5th even generation with only gold tinsels and sunset dragons.

WHY AM I SO SLOW TODAY!! :c

Edit: and now the name of the gold tinsel parent of the egg is named something like "please return my egg"

I saw that one too ohmy.gif I got the "You are already overburdened" message O_O I was sooooo kicking myself and then I saw then name change on one of the parents ohmy.gif That had to hurt, hope she gets it back sad.gif and such an awesome lineage >_<

Edited by Elery.