wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

stared at the description for a leetle tree like a dumb dumb... just now... dry.gif

Edited by kissxthestarz

When I was a newbie,I thought that lineaged eggs were rarer than CBs,so I abandoned all of the CB eggs I caught.....

I started when blacks clogged the ap,and didn't catch a SINGLE one,and then I left for awhile.When I came back,whadaya know they were supa rare....... dry.gif

I just saw a CB black. was like o.o *reads and rereads description* "OWAITTHAT'SABLACK" *clicks* "Sorry... blah blah blah"

Reflex clicking a paper egg when I already have a frozen hatchling and adult of it. Thankfully someone else got it, and several minutes later I managed to catch a Cb Ice (I've always wanted one xd.png)

Also a while ago I saw a black in the alpines and just stared...

Same with gold in the desert >.<

I bred some tinsels and was abandoning the commons i got from them. After that i noticed "i thought i abandoned that sungong? waaaait...NO! I abandoned a bronze!"

On the same day i had got gorgeous bronze tinsel (bronze x red nebula) and for a moment i thought that i abandoned it <.< thank god i just abandoned an ugly bronze... i dont know what would have i had done if i would have accidentally abandoned the bronze i wanted for SO long.

this was my biggest screw up!

Just now:

Decided to breed my blue stripe x black pair (keep in mind I haven't been in the Cave since before the new limits were in place)

They breed a black stripe. And it auto-abandons. *cries*

I just bred a super long lineaged black stripe (yay! The stripe drought is ending!). A few seconds later, I clicked on a white stripe from the AP and the "overburdened" page popped up... I searched up the lineage. It was 2nd gen. PB!!! I only have one CB stripe. All my other stripes are long, messy lineaged... *facepalm*

I got a ND experiment egg last week. It's been perfect all the way through. And guess what. We're going to be shopping when I need to dispel the fog. FUUUUUUUUUU.

Seems like I forgot to influence a stairstep tinsel. It became male when it should have been female. sad.gif

Saw a black CB egg refreshed, it was still there, refreshed again..oh! Yeah I didnt get this by the time I clicked and there were only 7 others at the time laugh.gif I definitely (with an I, not an A) missed my chance to catch one!

Also abandoning and breeding wrong eggs. Forgetting about ND exps.

Not to mention influencing wrong gender or forgetting altogether biggrin.gif Luckily have not done this in a while

I've refreshed over no less than 5 CB stripes today because I've gotten used to seeing the egg description and thinking, "Spitfire."

I'm so angry. I want a CB stripe pair before everyone overbreeds their stripes again and they become nonexistent.

I forgot to wait until my Two-Finned Bluna hatched before I bred my Magi and Shallow Water >.<

Whoever has that egg can you give it back? Pweese?

This thread seems to have been made for me. Let me think...

1. Getting two eggs at first when I only needed one

2. Accidentally clicking an egg

3. Killing that egg

4. Not being able to get a rare egg that I saw because of the egg that I accidentally clicked

5. Getting an egg that I thought was rare. It turned out not to be rare.

Scanning the Ap, I missed:

-2 blue stripe eggs

-several common hatchies

-cheese hatchie

-silver tinsel hatchie (I'm serious)

-gold tinsel egg (still serious ;-; )

-several white eggs

-vampire egg

-several nebulas

-several low time eggs

-ice/thunder eggs

On the other hand, at least I got a 2nd gen black, a low gen black stripe, and a tinselfail pink~

Edited by EternallyYin

-2 blue stripe eggs

-several common hatchies

-cheese hatchie

-several white eggs

-vampire egg

-several nebulas

-several low time eggs

-ice/thunder eggs

On the other hand, at least I got a 2nd gen black, a low gen black stripe, and a tinselfail pink~

You're lucky you got that.

DC has been lagging so badly for me that I haven't been able to catch anything in the AP for the last 4 days. Then take that usual frustration and multiply it by a thousand when I realize I'm not going to be able to catch anything today either because of some event I had no part in.

-2 blue stripe eggs

-several common hatchies

-cheese hatchie

-several white eggs

-vampire egg

-several nebulas

-several low time eggs

-ice/thunder eggs

I missed some good stuff today as well. Like a bronze tinsel egg and stripes.

Hmm, stupid things I've done.

1. Grabbing a spitfire by thinking it was a nebula. wacko.gif

2. Using earthquake. *points at dead egg*.

3. Accidentally grabbing a Moonstone.

F5'ing over everything lately. At least 3 CB Blacks, 2 Stripes, and a goddamn Silver this week alone. sad.gif Just missed another CB Black in the past 5 minutes, which prompted me to post. I'm desperate to get one to trade for my first Gold. ;_; But nope, F5'd right over that sucker.

And I'm not even gonna cover the stuff I've missed in the AP, especially with the event last night, though to be fair I missed stuff due to bad lag more than my overexcitable finger.

Aaaaaargh! xd.png No one to blame but me, but still...

EDIT: Just missed another CB Black in the Desert. Again. F5'd over it. Again.

FINGER! Y U NO WANT ME TO HAVE EGGS?

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

ARG ARRRGH ARGHHH!!! Didn't check the 'Where Is That Dragon?' thread before snagging not one but TWO Ochredrakes when I'm looking for Skywings. Happy - NOT. Now I'll have to wait the five hours and dump them and go to the Coast and hunt.

Breeding my sliver tinsel when I was locked and guess what? It was a tinsel *facepalm* I was also breeding my bronze so it doesn't hurt as much but still... *is sooo annoyed*

Edited by sarahfish89

Been away from DC for quite a while, so I forgot the egg descriptions a bit. Picked up a Harvest, thought it was a Red. Sadface. And I'm locked now. Double sadface.