wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

used help on the scroll to check egg limits as always before breeding saw 6/7 went breed......

bred a tinsel and got the overburdened and autoabandoned the tinsel fail

forgot to check my total /faceapalm....it was a tinsel fail so it would have went to AP anyway but felt dumb for not noticing the total spot

Everytime I go in the desert and see a spitfire I am forced to resist the urge of "OMFG CB STRIPES JUST SITTING THERE~! *clickclickclick*".

Not fogging my tinsel while I was at school wasn't my smartest idea. He was going to be traded to someone, but someone decided to add him to an ER and he grew up. Now I have to give out -yet another- IOU for a tinsel. /needs to stop piling them up fff

Everytime I go in the desert and see a spitfire I am forced to resist the urge of "OMFG CB STRIPES JUST SITTING THERE~! *clickclickclick*".

Haha I keep almost reflex clicking them ... sleep.gif ... doesn't help its right next to the forest which is one place where CB Stripes appear. D'x

The Stupidest things ive dont is being around when the frills where around and cb blacks where common and not catching any of them! man i wish i hadnt quit for 4 months i mgiht have soem cb blacks a few frills

I got locked with two spitfires. Thought they were stripes. xd.png. And the doozy: A week or so ago, I was confused by the description of the silver. I thought it was a nebula, but by the time I realized what it was it was gone. Sad indeed.

Releasing my caveborn silver. Just plain stupid. I didn't realize how valuable they were back then...

Saw a CB stripe in the forest but thought I was in the desert so it took me a sec. to click, but by then it was already gone. *bonks head on table.* It was the first one I ever saw too! Nooooo! >.< DX

To add to that I auto-clicked a leetle tree even though I already had one and it gave me the message about only having one. >.> Silly me..

Edited by Dragonwing1234

I don't know why I always feel the urge to stare and read the description of the egg multiple times when it's a CB rare. Always means I miss them. tongue.gif

Most recent stupid thing I've done was click on a teleport link for a hatchie and it was totally fine - the transfer showed up with the box for my password. For some reason, I thought I was scroll locked so after opening that page, I dropped one of my eggs into the AP. Which was completely unnecessary. That egg was so close to hatching too. xd.png

Grabbing CB spits in the AP when I don 't really need any more for my mass freezing project, even though it's still growing. /Waits for freeze action to recharge. |D

I don't know why I always feel the urge to stare and read the description of the egg multiple times when it's a CB rare. Always means I miss them. tongue.gif

EVERY TIME.

I just saw a gold in the AP and basically gaped at it so of course I missed it. Smooth.

My friend gifted me a silver and it was sick so I was oing to hide it but abandoned it Dx

Oh, and my friend set me up with DC but I didn't go on it but she got me a Vine which hatched on my birthday and I missed it...

EDIT

Edited by xLemon

I just bred a dragon to his mom by accident. dry.gif Now I have to wait another week to try and get an egg for this lineage project. I found it really weird that they refused today after just 'no interest' last week. Wrong female, lol. I'm glad they refused though. I would not have known what to do with the resulting egg.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

When i was going to name my hatchling, i abandoned it, even tough i didn't mean to :( Stupid, stupid me. It wasn't quite rare, but still. Sigh.

Picture this: The biome frozen for minutes. Val out there, waiting, almost out of eggs. So I decided to prevent us all from graffitying the hated unmoving eggwall and grabbed some eggs. dry.gif

And in rolled a BLACK. blink.giflaugh.gif

What's worse than clicking too late? Being the first and getting the overburdened message. ohmy.gifsad.gifmad.gif

Cue scream of rage and headdesking. That was last night and I'm still kicking myself. No good deed goes unpunished if you forget your limits.

-Valfaris, who would have loved cb black #3