wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

AP: Missed a Black Stripe and a Green Stripe (2nd Gen. PB!! @.@)

Cave: Missed a Nebula and 2 Dinos...

@.@ but I got a Night drake hatchy I don't want, so I feel a bit better.

I missed the Black Marrow's release because I didn't know what they looked like. :facepalm: And I played the Alt Black lottery and dumped them instead of keeping them when they're almost as rare as Papers now.

Last night, before heading off to bed, I went to fog my eggs and I accidentally abandoned one of my CB Black eggs. D'oh!!

Someone got a nice present on the AP laugh.gif

I REFRESHED ON A SILVER TINSEL!

but it was still there, but by the time I clicked on it, I got the "snatched" message. >.>

I had two ribbon dancers, CB and they both died because I had to go on a trip :'( Now I'll never have CB ones. dry.gif So irritated over this... >:(

Six eggs? I've got room to breed one more, right? So I go to my Red Stripes - Yes, a Black Stripe egg! Wait! AUTO-ABANDONED?!?!?

I had 15 hatchlings. Scroll-locked!

I shouldn't breed before I've had my coffee. sad.gif

*On departure thread, someone giving out hatchie*

*refreshes*

The link is there

*refreshes*

Wait! The link was already there!

Another one:

*refreshes*

Link is there

*click* missed link

*click* missed link

*click* missed link

*finally get's the link*

Misses the hatchie.

Stupid! D:

grabed a ridge wing from the cave and it was tan and didnt know they were valuble-ish and then offered it away on TGT when I wanted it so bad now!

Still guilty of spending too much time reading the description of eggs in the cave before clicking. ><

Saw a CB vine and a CB day glory egg but hesitated too long because I kept reading their descriptions. Really wanted those two as well. :<

I heard TJ was adding time to low time eggs. I had a neglected experience that ends this Saturday. That egg had 3 days or so left. Thinking it had added time, I checked, and I THOUGHT I got the wrong time, but instead, that was when it ended. Time was added only to eggs with 2 days or left or so. So I put the egg in the ER not knowing. sleep.gif So now I have to wait another week. dry.gif Nice going myself, nice going.

I abandoned a pumpkin egg that I particularly wanted to keep for a lineage project. D'oh! blink.gif

I went to bed last night.

Between then and now, my holiday eggs that I bred died. O_o

I was doing the king & Queen of commons where u take the 1st born of a common pair and use that to carry on the lineage...so what do i go and do, accidentally abandon it! had to re-choise my pair dry.gif was loooong! lol

I was hunting around in the Volcano section of the cave when I hit the refresh button... Given that my laptop has a mouse pad, I had hit the F5 key with one finger and accidently clicked on an egg I didn't want by mistake shortly after the page refreshed!

I ended up keeping the egg and it failed a Vampire bite... which made me rather sad. >.<

Greedy for zombie and killed all the hatchlings in order to get NOTHING sad.gif

unfogging an ugly lineaged tinsel hatchie that was SUPPOSED to die as Zombe fodder.

As soon as I clicked the "unfog" button, I realised what I'd done.

Me --> ohmy.gif Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It grew up instantly dry.gifrolleyes.gif

TD.x.

Edited by Twilightdreamer1979

Lets see... I missed a Green Stripe with under two days for a Nebula. (Stupid Nebula addiction... ow, ow, ow.) That was me kicking myself O. o

Still guilty of spending too much time reading the description of eggs in the cave before clicking. ><

The one reason I missed a red dino. xd.png

Greedy for zombie and killed all the hatchlings in order to get NOTHING sad.gif

It's best to try it only on Halloween day, itself. There's only a 1/100 chance any other day of the year.

Sorry sad.gif

Somehow I managed to screw up the whole 'held egg' thing. They wouldn't show up on my teleport list, so while I was trying to find more info about it, they all auto-abandoned. Pumpkins AND Marrows.

D'oh.