wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Stole an extra egg somehow, and I accidentally killed it instead of abandoning it... Not as bad as some of the things people have said on here but I'm only 2 days into dc >.<

I refreshed over a CB Silver last drop. sad.gif

if I did that I would die. >.>;

I refreshed over a CB Silver last drop. sad.gif

Oh lord, I've done that for the past 3 times. And for the CB blacks, too...

Not getting more pinks when I had the chance, because now my magma egg might turn out male if my female pink doesn't hurry up and refresh her influence D:

I regret not catching CB blacks and stripes when they were very common because I did not like the sprites...now I can't get them at all sad.gif

Lost a special egg due to not closely examining the new breeding rules sad.gif

Abandoning all my rare dragons when I first started playing (purple dino, cheese, paper, magma) because I thought the eggs were weird-looking. *facepalm*

Haha. I Didn't realize the new release of the orange/blue desert eggs, was a new release lol.

Me and my friend ended up force-killing our first successful ND egg yesterday on her scroll. sad.gif The first experiment on my scroll failed, so we switched to hers for our second. The egg turned Neglected really early, we totally weren't expecting it, and we freaked out and tried to force it with Kill far too early, and as a result it died. I know I can't go into detail because of the rules here, but we were trying a new technique and to have it work on the second egg was a shock, and we screwed up because of it.

Oh well, next time! tongue.gif

I abandoned a magma egg to get new releases a few months ago.. I haven't bred a magma since.

I just went egg-hunting and successfully clicked on my first CB Ice egg......only to be reminded I was scroll-locked on eggs and can't take it.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--

WHAT was my brain THINKING?! I knew I was scroll-locked. xd.png

Edited by mooniechan

Wasted 3 incubates on daydreams when there was this new release many hours later, and then abandoning them in order to get new eggs.

Well, just now I was an idiot and let the latest egg in my lineage project auto-abandon. FFFFF--

Also, not grabbing more CB Blacks when I could've. Terrible choice.

i was just looking at the alpine region, having forgotten what egg had the description "this egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it" i was so pissed off when a minute later i remembered what it was, and of course, the egg was gone.

well, Pinks and Frills sortof... went byebye.. the pinks just got rare so I should have grabbed some when they were around. I was to lazy to catch the CB blacks when they were commen. -__- OH!!! And just today, I was scroll locked and I totally forgot that if you're scroll locked and you breed an egg it will go to the AP. I did that, and guess what it was????? IT WAS A 5TH GEN NON INBRED SILVER EGG!!! I kicked myself countless times after that. I haven't had a succesful silver egg breeding for MONTHS!!! hahaha I can fail sometimes :3

I keep trying to click the eggs and the page says I keep missing them. I find out I'm scroll locked with the eggs I clicked on, haha. xd.png

I regret not picking up black eggs a few years back. Not to mention I recently got active on DC and missed loads of holidays D:

When I first started with DC, I killed an egg so I could get another one from the cave or the AP. Oops! I had to wait a day. (I've never had other dead eggs except for failed vamps and the time I tried earthquake.)

Edited by Classycal

I tried making zombies not once, but 3x last Halloween. Killing dragons feels terrible, even if they are just pixels. Needless to say, all tries were unsuccessful.

This happened very recently while the new release was dropping. This was basically my thinking...

hmmm...green glow, must be a CB black

I don't really like blacks that much...

I do like alts, but CB don't alt...

It's still here...wait I can catch it and TRADE IT!

But it disappeared a split second before. Drat.

I currently hate myself for not getting CB blacks and reds in the days where they were common. And for not getting a frill male. And for not getting an (adult) old pink dragon at all, in the days when they were extremely annoying cave-blockers. Alas, now all I have is a frozen old pink hatchling. So every time I look at my scroll, I am further reminded of my (many) failures.

I hate hate hate being scroll-locked. Bad memories of the 2-3 times I managed to click on a CB split egg first, only to be reminded that I couldn't take anymore >.<

I was also rather disappointed when I returned from a one-year hiatus to find about 3 holiday events had gone by.

Not a lot of pleasant experiences to make up for these, unfortunately.

Edited by Aeria

I accidentally clicked a Spitfire AGAIN. :| Well, I guess it's okay since I need Spitfires for 2 lineages I want to work on.

I could really cry right now. My 2nd gen Silver bred me it's first Silver egg just now - I've been trying for two years now - and I completely forgot that I was locked with eggs. sad.gif

I just dumped a CB Thunder Trio egg thinking it was an Electric egg. I waited 5 hours to get that egg slot back too, lol.