wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Whenever I saw a rare, I would stop to check the Dragon Cave Wiki, then spend a minute or two deciding if I wanted to get it. rolleyes.gif

Did it all the time too when rares were actually uncommon tongue.gif

@SynthAura: I couldn't agree more!

- No grabbing more old pinks

- no grabbing more CB black (I have conly 2 femals, no male CB ç_ç)

- once, I had breed a dragon, who usually I breed only with his "wife", with another female dragon. I had killed the egg for the love of peace in family (she is a bit jelous ^^)

@ Eldor: me too, sometimes. I was eating the hands for the angry...

Same with the old pinks and CB blacks (and frilleds) here xd.png

Just now I dropped an egg to free up a slot for an egg I saw on the AP - when I was locked due to hatchlings, not eggs.

(Dropped a hatchling I was trying to trade for an egg like the one I saw, GOT that egg, and what I lost was a Guardian egg, which should be not too difficult to replace, so not too bad, but still...)

Abandoned a vampire hatchling with plenty of time left and a good amount of views. Went to check on it a few hours later, it was dead.

-________________- Seriously?

Edited by Annatjie

Killing a purple egg, I was trying to hide it to keep it from getting sick. Oh the shame.

Myyy. This isn't really stupid, just bad luck. I spend loads of time hunting for CB whites and pinks. Then, I go to the cave when I'm locked and see a white and a "Bright. And pink." at once. blink.gif And it was a pink, I checked after it was taken.

Saw a cb day/night glory, and I was like "Oh hey ,this egg displays the colors of- OMG WTF?! *hits F5 button" Next about two seconds later I saw a cb harvest. Thinking it was a cb red I picked it up. Now I'm egg locked and like D:

Not so much stupid, just extremely bad luck. Just now my computer glitched and froze right in the middle of a Silver Prize FFA T_T

Recently I was going through my "inbred" black hatchlings and I said "onoz, that one is missing its lineage".

Turns out sometime last year I froze a CB black.

dry.gif

Using Earthquake and killing four eggs, that where almost ready to hatch. I got mad and left and haven't been back until yesterday.

Heh, that's how life goes I guess.

Well crap... after trying and trying and TRYING to get an interesting breeding from my rares, I managed an icy eggie from a molten and icy-- and because I already HAD seven eggies, it auto-abandoned! I hope it's not killed or vampired, there is no inbreeding, but some people hate long lineages!

That's what I get for not paying attention to the wording of the new limits. rolleyes.gif

Well crap... after trying and trying and TRYING to get an interesting breeding from my rares, I managed an icy eggie from a molten and icy-- and because I already HAD seven eggies, it auto-abandoned!

This.

Except it was a 4th Gen Stairstep. And the 1st Ice we've seen from it. Someone's going to be extraordinarily lucky.

created an inbred gold >_<

accidentally creating other inbreds because of complicated lineage

forget to summon before picking up more eggs

click the wrong egg

drop the wrong egg

forget to gender the egg

gender the egg incorrectly

miscalculate something else...

Edited by Arwen17

Can I has the inbred gold? 8D

Let's see...

I named my first dragons before they gendered based on their masculine/feminine appearance... xd.png

I dropped my frills and bright pinks when I found out I couldn't breed them... Curse you wilderness!

I almost killed my first batch of eggs because I didn't think getting views was important.

Not picking up holidays because I felt I wouldn't be able to get one.

Scroll-locking myself with common eggs while rares float by my nose.

Breeding eggs no one wants and dropping them.

Edited by Lalasa

I cannot seem to avoid reflex-clicking cheese eggs. :|

Ohhh... Where to start?

-I quit for a long time and missed 5 Holidays, and the Trios.

-I just barely joined the Forum, this would have been a lot of help if I'd joined sooner.

-I completely messed up the time for my 'experiment' and it died.

-I lock myself with common eggs right when rares come by.

-Accidently bred my in-bred Black dragon.... 3 times.

-Didn't get Frills or Bright Pinks because they looked strange.

-Letting many eggs die before finding click sites.

And so much more... smile.gif

Clicking on a seasonal egg on the ap.there was a bronze TINSEL RIGHT NEXT TO IT!

Kicks self for eternity or until i get a tinsel and stop clicking splits!

killing my dragon

i click a rare egg but i don't got it and the the messaga you not quick enough biggrin.gif

Just missed a CB stripe. I was like "lolz spitfire in the forest", and when I realized, it was too late. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Froze a gold as a newbie because I thought my adult would breed good and they weren't that hard to get. I have more golds now, but that adult still hasn't produced a single gold egg.

Recently bred my first PB 2nd gen thunder for trading fodder. It auto-abandoned and I was like 'wtf I only have 5 eggs'. I went back and counted my hatchlings...turns out I had hit the 21 limit, which I had previously ignored because I thought it would never affect me because of my playing style. :|