wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Just missed a CB Hellfire hatchling. ;_; Before, I forgot my Cheese egg hadn't grown yet and I bred my Swallowtails together and I lost the egg. And a while ago, I abandoned my Deep Sea's fail-Bluna. I wish I had kept it because I need it to make a mate for one of my dragons now and because it's almost dead. It's stats are 1/1/1/ at 4 days. >_<

-Only getting one Frill and one Bright Pink, thinking I can always get more later.

This :C

Accidentally clicking on an Electric egg because I thought it was a thunder and clicked it before I had time to think. And this happened twice D:

not so much a thing I did, but..

I really want a second purple dorsal, so I bred the one that I have with my ribbon dancer.

'course, I got a sodding red dorsal egg, didn't I... -___-

Edited by dracocharky

Accidentally clicking on an Electric egg because I thought it was a thunder and clicked it before I had time to think. And this happened twice D:

That happened to me before. >_< But I didn't realize it wasn't a thunder until it was a hatchling, and stupid me abandoned it instead of using it for trade fodder. ._.

quitting for a good 8 or 9 months and missing more christmas and haloween eggs

upon my return caught 3 eggs then put em in a forum sig *as you do* then forgot to hide them before i went to bed...woke u to find em dead sad.gif

missclicked today and caught an ember egg when i wanted the split egg beside it (<3 splits) but thankfully a kind soul gave me not 1 but 2 today biggrin.gif

oh and on multiple occasions ive abandoned magma and thunder eggs thinking they were ember and electric dragons sad.gif i kick myself for each time i did tht....curse not finding this forum sooner LOL

I just clicked an egg in the AP because i wanted to look at it. I dont know but i thought it would bring up an actions page or something wow i didnt think that one through

I just clicked an egg in the AP because i wanted to look at it. I dont know but i thought it would bring up an actions page or something wow i didnt think that one through

You can abandon eggs you pick up from the AP right away. ^^

However, I just clicked a Spitfire in the Desert. Again. So, another 5 hour wait until I'm unlocked. ;_;

I abandoned a CB Purple at 4days, 11 hours to breed a Stripe for a trade.

I accidentally click on the wrong mate with one of my stripes and they produce an egg (not Stripe) and lock my scroll.

I then breed my other one which produces a green stripe.

Only to realize I had forgotten to abandon the egg from the accidental breeding.

It auto abandons.

I go to the AP with little hope of finding it.

I refresh a few times with no luck.

Just as I click to get to my scroll, I catch the striped egg out of the corner of my eye. I had overlooked it.

And when I click back, it's gone.

I've just now lost a Green Stripe and the Trade that went with it but a CB Purple as well.. GAH. FAAAAAIL. D':

Edited by MysticTiger

I abandoned a hatchie with 4 days and 2 hours to get unlocked so I could breen my tinsel witch didnt even give me an egg at all. I whent throught trying all my rares and got nothing. No stripeds either. sad.gif that was a total wast and why didnt I just wait 2 more hours?

I abandoned a CB Purple at 4days, 11 hours to breed a Stripe for a trade.

I accidentally click on the wrong mate with one of my stripes and they produce an egg (not Stripe) and lock my scroll.

I then breed my other one which produces a green stripe.

Only to realize I had forgotten to abandon the egg from the accidental breeding.

It auto abandons.

I go to the AP with little hope of finding it.

I refresh a few times with no luck.

Just as I click to get to my scroll, I catch the striped egg out of the corner of my eye. I had overlooked it.

And when I click back, it's gone.

I've just now lost a Green Stripe and the Trade that went with it but a CB Purple as well.. GAH. FAAAAAIL. D':

Aww. :c I hope your day gets better. That's an awful experience. >_<

I don`t catched CB Bright Pink when they where in the cave, now I only have one with an lineage.

Stupid thing my brain just did when I was refreshing the AP: "wait, what is this? a color I have never seen here? is this GOLD? can someone have dropped a Gold egg? or even a OMGTINSELCLICKITCLICKITCLICKIT!!!" - and then of course it was gone. biggrin.gif (The egg. Not my brain.)

I clicked a tiny egg from one of the areas, I thought it was something else...

I clicked on a Magi, when I wanted something else.

I clicked on a Seasonal when I wasn't thinking.

Promised the first born of my favorite dragons to someone else, then successfully bred it while scroll locked. So I have to wait 2 more weeks before I get to keep one of their babies. ;_;

I accidently froze a 2nd gen nebula just because it gendered wrong dry.gif

Not really stupid...but had to vent....

Lost 5 of my babies all in one swoop...

They were all about to become adults....and ALL were in hatcheries...

Had a family emergency...didnt check for 2 days...

ALL DIES~ ohmy.gif

Wish I had remembered the babysitting service...

I know they are only pixels..but... alot.pnghuh.gif

Hitting "logout" instead of "cave" for the umpteenth time, when the rares are spawning in the desert like mad.

not something i did, but my freind killed a cb black because she didnt know how rare it was. when she told me that i was so mad at her....

I froze a Sunset hacthling because I realized that the Desert had eggs. But when I clicked on an egg, I suddenly remembered that I already was scroll-locked with eggs.

Edited by sarrepta1