wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just dumped a CB Thunder Trio egg thinking it was an Electric egg. I waited 5 hours to get that egg slot back too, lol.

ohmy.gif Aww, that's terrible!

Caught about 3 Spitfires in the desert, thinking they were Stripes and not bothering to check the biome.

Edited by SPQR

This isn't a huge deal lol but with alt blacks being so scarce that I haven't seen one in months, I don't breed my CB Blacks anymore.

Today, I decided to actually breed them. (The last pairing managed to get an egg aha)

If I used my brain (or the ratios were kind enough to give me the one egg in one of my earlier attempts tongue.gif) then I wouldn't have just bred all my CB Blacks when a tinsel that would have used a CB Black mate is due to grow up in a few hours tongue.gif

Will probably go with even gen for my first attempt then aha.

didn't join sooner

had some people on another forum that were collecting and they tried to get me to start but I knew once I did I wouldn't be able to stop(how right I was)...eventually I did start playing...a day or so after the old pinks were retired for good....so I missed them and they were my favorite sad.gif

I have two CB frozen Sunstones. Originally, I wanted them to mature.

Well, before I got the weird urge to freeze them, I named them "Sharingan No Honto No Chikara Ga" and "Kono Uchiha Madara No Chikara Ga".

Well, later, after freezing... I realized that, had I let them mature and they gendered right, it would have made an awesome Purebred pair. >.<

(The names together make a quote - thus the awesomeness.)

Hopefully I don't get that urge again as this Moonstone egg hatches - I want to name it after a phrase in a fancomic since the parents are "Madara's Eye of The Moon Plan" and "Zetsu Wants to Eat You".

Stupidest thing I EVER did was abandon DC for an entire week- right after I caught new release eggs.

Look at the mess on my scroll!!!!! ohmy.gif

I need a hug.

Edited by DragonTrainer101

I just booted my friend off the computer so I could drop a misclick to the AP that I had just remembered about, since it was locking my scroll. Went browsing in the Biomes and stumbled upon only the second or third Silver egg I'd seen here since joining, and clicked it automatically....

...only to discover I hadn't got around to abandoning that egg, the whole reason I logged on, as I got the overburdened message.

*sobs* That would've been my first Silver! My friend is currently sat behind me, being greatly sympathetic and saying I deserved it for kicking her off the comp as she was attending her own dragons. Bah! >_<

Attempting two Vampire bites (they failed, of course) when I KNEW I was going to want these two egg slots earlier today. Sure, they'll be open later this evening but breeding that late just means pushing the hatching times back so late again... stupid stupid stupid... tongue.gif

Caught about 3 Spitfires in the desert, thinking they were Stripes and not bothering to check the biome.

i-I just did that.

OTL

I bred my CB frill x CB stripe pair and got an egg.

`xcept it autoed.

God, I`m such an IDIOT!

Decided to try the "rare X rare" thing and got a silver/snow angel pairing that produced a silver egg . . . except it auto-abandoned because I had stupidly locked myself.

Haven't been able to breed a metallic for gifting or otherwise since. >_>

I decided to try to breed my brand new tinsel, and forgot I was locked. It auto-abandoned.

sad.gif oh well.

I left and nearly missed the new releases. Fortunately, I have them now. biggrin.gif

I left for a while, missing all the new releases and holiday dragons.

and just today, i missed a silver because I stared at it for a few seconds, then forgot to click and refreshed the page..

I missed 1 AP Silver hatchling(when there was no trade), and more recently, 2 CB Golds and 1 CB Silvers in one day

Then I saw a rare egg, tried to click on it, refreshed, and got a common.

Just checked the AP.

"Oh look a vampire...." *f5*

O_o

"A vampire!?!?"

*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*

"You did not catch this egg"

Dx

Missed the Gold Tinsel in the AP a few days ago. Just stared. blink.gif Congrats to whoever caught it! xd.png

I just decided to breed my Bronze tinsel when I was scroll locked, thinking I wouldn't get anything.

Of course I get a Tinsel and it auto-abandons. OTL

Huh, I joined just before frills were discontinued, didn't get any because they were really common and I was trying to collect the less common ones, left DC for a while and when I come back they are unobtainable. :/

Edited by darkittyhero

Right now: Got a Sunsong from the Caves and jumped to the AP to maybe get a hatchling. And I saw a Magma egg that was still there after three times of F5 clicking.

It could be mine! *sobs*

Stupid Sunsong ... stupid stupid Me ... sad.gif