wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Acht, I only just realised this as I was looking through my dragons, but I inbred two of my dragons - twice! Not only that, but I abandoned both the offspring and one of them I think is now owned by a newbie who isn't on the forums.

Gah! Stupid me.

When I was a newbie, I was seriously a newbie. I had no idea how to get enough views and unique views in order to grow my dragons to adulthood. So my four babies just barely managed to hatch. Then, as their timer went down and down and down...I panicked and froze them all. Then one day I decided I didn't want them and killed all four of my beautiful frozen hatchlings. Dx I miss them, even if they were just pictures. Particularly as they would have proven that I've been on DC since January 2008, I think. xd.png

My other truly stupid move was getting very angry one day - I have no idea what I was angry about anymore - and I killed a whole lot of my dragons. Some of them survived my fury, thank goodness. happy.gif

Getting all excited thinking I only need one more egg then I'll have 200 dragons, then thinking how to make some space as I was scroll locked so I can catch that egg. Ahh, that hatchling there, it's gendered, I'll freeze it to make room. Then realising when I tried to catch another egg that it doesn't work like that and I am still scroll locked as I have five eggs and hatchlings don't count anymore. *Facepalm*

Just now realizing there was an F5 button. That and freezing tons of hatchlings.

*headdesk*

Just bred two dragons that I really needed a baby for. Didn't realize I was scroll-locked. Oop, there it goes to the AP. FFFFF-!

Someone did a FFA for a gold tinsel. I clicked the link and got "Sorry, you can't accept this trade because you have too many eggs." GAHHHH

Oh my gosh, I'm so flipping sad! I went away for two weeks, and didn't realize I hadn't put my eggs in any fansites. I HAD A FREAKING GUARDIAN OF NATURE!!! TT^TT

I thought albinos were ugly so what i would do is if i misclicked it i would just kill it and didnt abandon it because i didnt realize i could.

Oh my gosh, I'm so flipping sad! I went away for two weeks, and didn't realize I hadn't put my eggs in any fansites. I HAD A FREAKING GUARDIAN OF NATURE!!! TT^TT

Oh no!!! That is terrible. Sorry for your loss.

I think this one's got to be the winner.

Had been staring directly at a CB Black Dragon egg, and then quickly refresh only for it to click in that it was what I had wanted.

Ditched DC for a long time, came back, released my frill, thinking it was common, then finding out they where discontinued... Now I only have 1 T_T

Oh yeah. Took an egg I did not want (by mistake), went to abandon it and killed it instead because I did not know I had to keep it for five hours. I´m a murderer sad.gif

/me hands out some cookies to all those "stupid" users here biggrin.gif

Fffffff just abandoned a white hatchie because I was on autopilot and clicked the wrong action.

fsfsfsfsfsfsfs

The only thing that comes to mind at the moment(I've probably done a lot) is forgetting I was scroll-locked and thinking, "I'll breed one more time", and I managed to make a TWO-FINNED-BLUNA but then auto-abandoned it.

My face went from ecstatic to horrified in a matter of seconds.

I just go an egg for the sole purpose that its code was NotNe and i thought it was funny

I kind of accidentally quit for 2 years... but at least I kept the dragons I had. Now that I'm back in, I'm kicking myself for not having more frills/pinks/any CB metalics, or metalics period, for that matter. At least I have one low-gen black, but I'm sorry I didn't grab more CBs back then.

I think I concentrated more on picking up eggs from the AP. That would certainly explain why I have so censorkip.gif many inbreds.

Edited by silver_chan

Joined in January 2008. Right after holly eggs stopped dropping. Like, TWO DAYS after they stopped dropping.

OMG ME TOO. First egg caught Jan. 2, 2008.

Also, silver_chan, I took a year-long hiatus myself, I know how frustrating it feels to get back into things. Fun, though, in its own special way.

I just go an egg for the sole purpose that its code was NotNe and i thought it was funny

That's not stupid, plenty of people do that! Well, at least I do. tongue.gif

Kept staring at a CB Black. Then I realized they where rare. F5. Still saw it and when I reacted it was gone ¬¬

Saw a CB Silver and thought to look up what it was before clicking it.

Before CB blacks were rare, I had a whole bunch of them. But I decided at some point that I didn't like their names (obviously this was before the rename feature) so I released all of them, figuring I'd catch more CB later on because they were so common T-T

I did that (the code was jORK). I ended up getting a 6th-even-gen Thuwed, so sometimes it works out! xd.png

I'm still kicking myself for not joining years ago when I first found out about the site tongue.gif

Edited by Seoldraca

I didnt get the blacks when they were around, quitting for a while, and releasing my sunrise/sunset, and I wasnt here for the releases.