wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Quitting for two years and only coming back at odd times during those two years. Missed a lot of releases. sad.gif

Clicked on a Bronze Tinsel egg in the AP when I was egg locked...

Almost cried when I got the "You're overburdened and can't take any more eggs" message.

This isn't really stupid as much as bad luck. During this hour's cave drop, I missed 2 thunders, 4 nebulas, and 2 cheese. sad.gif

This isn't really stupid as much as bad luck.

Going egg hunting while you're locked IS stupid, though, which is what I was doing, lol.

Also, sad.gif, at missing all those beauties. That kind of failure is what I generally get every time I try hunting in the Cave.

Saw a CB Silver and thought to look up what it was before clicking it.

OMG i did the same thing...except there were three in the cave

Exiting out of the page when there was a cheese egg in the cave.

Bred my Tinsel when I was locked. Oops. x3

Only got a Terrae, though, but still. rolleyes.gif

Today I was too busy looking at the other eggs in the AP without realizing that there was a Geode egg there. (extremely mad). And I wasn't scroll-locked.

i've done quite a few stupid things, some of those are

-letting my ribbon dancer die

-looking at the description of an ice egg, pressing f5, then realizing my mistake

-never going on dc for the holidays

-never getting frills or bright pinks while they were still available

-thinking a magma egg was a geode egg

cant think of any more right now

abandoned a Thuwed I caught on the AP -____-

I didn't realize it was one until it was too late sad.gif

Luckily, though, later i got another Thuwed and kept it ;D

Kept staring at a CB Black. Then I realized they where rare. F5. Still saw it and when I reacted it was gone ¬¬

ahah me too xd.png but i did that with many other eggs. i'm so distracted.

and now i've caught an white egg with a very longgggggg messy lineage just because the code was Uzael. It reminded me a name of an angel laugh.gif

1.Abandoning a CB Ember Egg and then later finding someone wanted to trade a really good offer for one.

2. Not taking advantage of the CB Blacks

3. Missing, in a row: CB Thunder, CB Silver, CB Magma, CB Ice, CB Thunder (again), CB Nebula, CB Black ;w; And then some Dinos when I found myself egg-locked on cave-clogging commons. (Mostly Dorsals- the reds are in hiding D:)

Forget to go pee cuz i keep thinking "..one more post..one more post.." and nearly pee your pants..lol sorry I accualy got somthing.

Just recently I abandoned one of my hatchies so I can get unlocked to hunt for an egg.

Hmmm I joined and then quit for two years. Missed pretty much all the halloween, christmas, and valentine dragons.

I looked for a Guardian egg in the AP instead of just looking in the cave. Ended up with a 15th gen dragon with the messiest lineage possible. xd.png

I remember seeing a bunch of CB Blacks but never clicking on them because I didn't like the way they looked.

Back when CB blacks were a lot more plentiful, I'd bite them when I would misclick on them.

-I froze my CB Autumn seasonal and let my 13th generation inbred one grow up. >.>

-Only getting one Frill and one Bright Pink, thinking I can always get more later.

-Being a noob and catching a CB Holly back in 2007, then letting it die due to lack of fansites. (Story of my life. Joined in mid-2007, and didn't know what fansites were. Got tons of CB rares and they all died up until my discovery of the fansites in 2009.)

-Throwing out CB blacks to the AP when they were still super common.

-Almost killing my GoN just to see what would happen. (Thankfully my friend stopped me.)

-Killed/released a few of my favorite dragons just to see what the message was.

-Killed the wrong dragon while trying to make a zombie. TwT

-When I was new, I let a lot of CB rares go by because I wanted to see the other kinds of eggs and not lock myself up.

-I missed a CB silver trade from my mom (Before teleport, of course) because I forgot I was scroll locked. T.T

-(Oh gosh, how could I forget this one) Right when I discovered fansites, I had an egg with the '0 days' left on its timer. So I hurried and put it on all of the fansites I could because it wasn't dead yet. So much to my luck it turned neglected. And me, being the newb I was, thought 'Ew, I don't want a sick hatchling on my scroll.' and dumped it to the AP. ...TTATT

Most of my other 'stupid mistakes' were fixed with the release of renaming.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

A long time ago I bred my silver to a water. Got a water, raised it. Later I went to breed the silver again. Picked her son. I D;'d.

Missed at least one CB black/thunder because apparently there is a lag in my brain between "huh that's a weird description, what's that drag--HOLY CRAP CLICK I--ah censorkip.gif, missed it."

Only got one old pink, not even CB, and I don't have many frills because I kept getting distracted.

And I keep getting locked with whatever and then go to the trading threads and see "hey I could have gotten that" and sadfaecing. x.x

I picked up a CB black egg in the AP once, went, "THIS CAN'T ALT FFFFF." and tossed it back in. Then I found out they're pretty valuable. Sad was had.

I was at the Desert when there were eggs and it took me too long to read their descriptions. I missed:

a CB black

6 stripes

3 nebulas

a cheese

and a chicken.

Not being active enough this this year, looking at all the awesome new holiday dragons I missed.

Also, I meant to breed a Magi once, but instead, I released it. Dx Stupidest thing ever!!!!!!

I was at the Desert when there were eggs and it took me too long to read their descriptions. I missed:

a CB black

6 stripes

3 nebulas

a cheese

and a chicken.

Actually, spitfires have the same description as Stripes do so it may well have been that you didn't miss out on so much.

But OnTopik! Abandoning my eggs so I could get the new releases. xd.png

Missed a silver, leetle tree, and black, all in one hour

(since then I have gotten a cb black and leetle, but no silver) dry.gif

Going on hiatus during all the holidays. FFFFFFFFFF

Also, the names for my dragons. I am obsessed with portal.

DERP >3<