wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

- Nebula alts somehow ended up inbred

- Should've caught more CB Blacks back when I first joined

- -headdesk- for missing a few holiday dragons when first joining DC

- Half of my silver collection is inbred.

sad.gif

Breeding my Stripes without using Fertility because I'd forgotten that we have it now xd.png

I didn't nab that last paper to get a female hatchling before genders disappeared... still kicking myself for that.

TWICE today I bred and produced (a geode egg then a vine egg) and completely forgot I was egg-locked so both got dumped. I was so upset with myself!

When I was new, I ignored Silver eggs in the AP thinking they were common and could get easily later D:

I put off getting pinks and frills because they were all over the AP and i could get them any time. Ha!

Just not joining sooner and missing out on the holiday dragons. ;_; *makes grabby hands at the Valentines and the Marrows*

Also scroll locking myself but still hunting for rares. Derp.

Joined during the Sweetling release but ignored it. I thought holidays would be around all year, so i figured i would get one later. ;_;

Decided to ditch DC for a while, and missed out on 2010's christmas AND halloween releases. this made me soo mad.

Took Frills for granted when they were around.

Abandoning eggs I had been working SO hard to get just because there was a new release. Really? I was stupid. most releases (except holidays) stick around, and i could always get one later, but NO, i had to have it RIGHT THEN. urgh.

abandoning a Vampire >>

Using Earthquake when i had a CB black AND a CB vine. grr! they both died =(

I bred a Thunder egg with Thunder x Silver parents. It then got dumped since I was scrollocked.

Hollies were still dropping in the cave when I first joined... and I didn't pick one up. Fml. xd.png

I am also the owner of a frozen CB silver.

This might not seem that stupid/much of a big deal to all of you...

But I picked up a white stripe egg from the AP once, realized I had no idea what I'd name a striped dragon, and then abandoned it again.

It was only after that I realized that you have to be some sort of famous to get stripes of any color these days...

I still hate myself for it, haha.

Noo! wacko.gif I just hatched an egg I wanted to influence.

It better genders female for its own sake.

One should not forget to actually abandon eggs to get unlocked before one is going to hunt. The first time one might get the overburdened message after clicking a CB Black, which is somewhat annoying.

Of course, once is accident, but when two days later the same thing happens again, this time with a CB silver, one might want to think to check twice next time. Not that this happened to me... dry.gif

Edited by Rally Vincent

Missed a silver in the AP. Of course it was again the "lolz spitfire in the forets" type. I was like "haha white I don't need you", then it hit me. dry.gif

I bred one of my golds without realizing I was scroll locked. Fortunately, it wasn't a gold egg.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Missed a bronze tinsel at the AP this morning.... slow clicking finger is slow.

Missed a bronze tinsel at the AP this morning.... slow clicking finger is slow.

that moment of Awe gets us all. I too often have glimpsed rares in the AP and thought 'am I seeing things???' before I realize i should probably click it before someone else does...

On that note, I totally missed an Ice and Paper this morning. What the heck were they doing in the AP? ^__~

Just missed a CB Gold. >.<

It's only the 2nd one I've seen. Ever. dry.gif

When I was new ish, I had two CB silvers, in which I bred together, and they produced PB 2nd gen silvers no problem. I always dumped them in the AP to let someone else have them.

I should've kept at least 5. sad.gif

I left DC for a while and missed the hollies. I swore I never would do that again. Then later I DID leave again, and missed the main leetle tree drop. >_<

And I'm sure various and sundry breeding/catching/abandoning mishaps.

Thinking if i wanted a particular egg in the cave, ember, then realizing that i REALLY wanted this dragon. It was too late sad.gif

I've accidentally refreshed over THREE silver dragons in the AP. All three of them low-timer, two of them hatchlings that I could have EASILY gotten if I was paying attention.