wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Forgot about Valentines day this year. No cb for me. sad.gif

Forgot to influence a few important dragons.

Me looking something nice in Desert when I refresh the page and change to forest... I just saw a copper before the page went white... when came back to desert the wild egg wasn't there... half a minute later I just saw a thunder disappear too... my lack of patients is epic ¬¬

Keep an eye out for this. Didn't realise I was egg locked when I bred them, so of course it auto-abandoned. I was going to gift it anyways, but still it was their first egg. ^^;

In all my arrogance I bred a nice 4gen Silver Tinsel as a gift - and of COURSE it auto'd. HEADDESK repeatedly.

Lately I will stare at some desirable egg in the AP after I am already reflex clicking on another egg ... so I never get the desirable egg. By then it is too late. tongue.gif

A gold shimmer produce a shiny egg but I was egg locked.... sad.gif

I just had a very nice offer on a trade and I clicked "decline offer" instead of "accept this offer" user posted image

Refreshed past a silver in the biomes- and they were moving slow enough that I'd have actually had a decent chance at it.

I managed to finally get the egg I was actually hunting for, but I'd rather have had the silver. sad.gif

One of my Refusing CB Ices finally found a mate she likes, and I bred my first PB 2nd gen Ice - to the AP. ohmy.gif

At least I know I finally have three CB pairs that won't refuse, even if there is only one actual egg so far. I think I had 5 refusals out of nine possible parings between these six dragons before finding the pairings that will work. dry.gif

The stupid "count your eggs before you breed more' scenario. I wanted another copper and decided to breed it with one of my female Christmas dragons, it auto ejected because I didn't have room.

My most recent stupid moment - bred a 4th Generation Shimmer to the wrong partner, thus breaking a nice lineage with the resulting Dragon.

Trying to hunt eggs... while scroll locked.

Sure, I was locked with hatchlings, but I still should have noticed before hunting ._.

Edited by Nakuru

I bred a bronze tinsel that I wanted to gift but forgot I was locked so it auto-AP'd.

I noticed recently I had been breeding my bronze shimmer to the wrong partner, who was supposed to be permabred with a tinsel. I noticed when I tried to breed such tinsel and couldn't understand why it's mate wasn't on the list.

*Headdesk*

Not a terrible thing, tho, but still. xd.png

My poor niece was just doing an ND experiment and she had the kill function ready if she needed it. It turned, but at the last second it actually hatched on its own. But right as it did she hit the kill button and instead of possibly hatching the egg, she killed her newly turned and hatched ND! ohmy.gif

And it was so cute, too.

My eldest daughter just dropped over for a visit, and I was showing her some of the offers I got for a CB copper.

She asked me "Why such good offers?"

And I replied "Umm coz so many people are trying to get one. They're rare."

She goes "You're kidding. I thought they were common so I abandoned one that I caught the other day."

D'oh !!!!!

Poor girl was almost in tears when she realised what she'd done lol

Influenced my bronze Shimmer male to fit with the name and description I had picked out, then realized it was from a female line. *facepalm* I found an opposite stair Shimmerfail to mate with him though, so not too bad an ending.

Stupidest thing I ever did was not check DC for like a year. Not only did all of my dragons lose their names, and it takes me forever to name things, but I also lost some of my dragons - most of which are now difficult to find.

I used the Earthquake because I was egg locked and someone gifted me a Vampire. Unfortunately, I forgot that I had a Thuwed egg, and not only no eggs hatched, but two were killed and one of them was the Thuwed Egg! D:

I feel guilty now... T_T And as a punishment, I released the Green Dragon.

EDIT: I used the wrong closing BBCode.

Edited by Eggy0