She_Wolf67

Wolves

has to be the cutest damn thing ever.

"This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

awe nuts. National geographic doesn't like canada sad.gif.

"This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

awe nuts. National geographic doesn't like canada sad.gif.

Uh...

:l If that doesn't work, Iunno....

has to be the cutest damn thing ever.

* tries not to awww!!*

that's..... so.... cute.....

AWWWWWWWW!!!!

D'awws at the wolf pup. I remember watching that on TV.

I love wolves, but I much prefer foxes and horses and birds of prey etc.

If someone really wanted a wolf for a pet, try this:

Utonagan

user posted image

Not a wolf hybrid, but bred to look like a wolf. I met one a few weeks ago while on a walk with my dogs. He was very friendly, and they are supposed to have good temperaments.

*squeeshes wolves*

they're such beautiful animals...i love coyotes too smile.gif

@Smiley: It looks...I don't know, interesting. Wolfish, and doggish, and weird. Looks like a husky.

I have a wolf...

I adopted it. Hahaha. His name is Tristan and he lives in a sanctuary in Indiana.

http://wolfpark.org/

This is Tristan!

user posted image

And that's me petting Tristan!

user posted image

Wolves are my favorite animals. Not to sound cliche, but they are.

I have a wolf...

I adopted it. Hahaha. His name is Tristan and he lives in a sanctuary in Indiana.

http://wolfpark.org/

This is Tristan!

user posted image

And that's me petting Tristan!

user posted image

Wolves are my favorite animals. Not to sound cliche, but they are.

... d'aww, he has leetle eyebrows biggrin.gif

Yes wolves might be overhyped but I love them. They're beautiful intelligent creatures that have given us descendants that we deeply care about. (dogs) And also the social structure in a wolf pack is amazing. Yes there are similiar ones with other animals but it doesn't mean we can't appreciate them. Also they're the only mammal other then us that have adapted to such a wide range of conditions. That is pretty cool. sleep.gif

Yes! I love wild canines soooo much! Wolves, foxes, and maned wolves are my favorites! But I just love wolves in general.

Getting to pet a wolf was so amazing. Just knowing you got to actually touch one and be up close with one was amazing. Tristan is so cute too. He's grumpy and old. ^^ He's around 14 or 15 years old! Amazing for a large canine! Wolves in the wild are lucky to make 3 or 5 years.

This wolf, Kiri, is 17 years old! : D

user posted image

@Smiley: It looks...I don't know, interesting. Wolfish, and doggish, and weird. Looks like a husky.

Well, the three breeds used to create them were Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamute and German Shepard.

The one I met was a lot more wolf-like.

user posted image

Like this guy.

Native American Indian Dogs have a veeeery wolf-like appearance to them.

NAID-

user posted image

I want one of these guys.

Howling! I love howling! To hear a wolf howl is, fantastic.

I just love wolves in genral. I feel like one. when you have friends your one in the pack but when you choose to lead someone you become alpha or in a relationship. My hubbys a wolf man too :3

I'm actually getting sick of the opposite of "WOLVES ARE SO SPESHULZ!!" ... Like people who suddenly act like it's very uncool to like wolves and much cooler to like an "underrated, more interesting animal". It's like people who like a music or fashion style but once it becomes popular it's "overrated". censorkip.gif that. Think for yourself. If you like something, like it.

I guess... How is one animal more interesting than another? They are all interesting. All have a part in this world.

Can I just like the friggin animal without having to hear people say "OMG WOLVEZ IZ NO SPEZHULS YOU CANNOT LIEK THEMZ PLZ!!!"

I like wolves alot.png

They're my favorite animals. 'Nuff said. I draw them. I draw humans too. Are humans overrated? Must I find another primate to draw that's more "obscure and unappreciated"?

I've seen wolves up close. Yes they're like dogs. No duh. Dogs descended from wolves. Of course they're similar. But wolves are more intelligent and more interesting. They're smart animals. And they're wild. There's something about a wild animal versus a domestic that's just a bit more intriguing. They hold a sense of mystery about them.

Yep. That's my "I LIKE WOLVES BRAH!!!!" rant.

hey, has anyone heard of the maned wolf? they're technically not a wolf, but they are canids(the fox, wolf, and dog family)! i got to see some. they're pretty cool.

Wolves are pretty cool, as are the big cats ( lions, tigers, leopards and such). Such animals are beautiful. Are they potentially dangerous, yes; but I think, perhaps that is part of the thrill of sharing our world with creatures like these.

i think wolves are cute biggrin.gif but the evil guys kill them T^T and destroy forests where they live D: that's mean!

what if they become extinct?!?!