She_Wolf67

Wolves

For all of you who are dissing wolves, please don't post if your just gonna call them overrated. I made this thread for people who like them to talk about them.

5 pages later and you're now saying this? :b

And wolves are overrated. Doesn't necessarily mean it's horribly bad, it just means that they get waaaaaay too much publicity. Not their fault, of course, but still.

Edited by Vexx

I hadn't been able to respond since I was on vacation and had no internet connection. And, obviously, I don't think wolves are overrated! I would prefer that anyone who doesn't have anything positve to say, didn't say anything at all. That is not what I made this thread for.

I hadn't been able to respond since I was on vacation and had no internet connection. And, obviously, I don't think wolves are overrated! I would prefer that anyone who doesn't have anything positve to say, didn't say anything at all. That is not what I made this thread for.

So, it's an exclusive club for wolf-lovers only?

I don't think that'd work, as otherwise for any neutral discussion to happen there'd need to be another thread, and the mods don't like duplicates.

You still can.

It's just that we're actually, y'know, discussing them and various things about them rather than sitting here and spewing mindless blind love for 'em. >->

You still can.

It's just that we're actually, y'know, discussing them and various things about them rather than sitting here and spewing mindless blind love for 'em. >->

This, very much.

There are plenty of wolf-centric places on the internet. Go to them if you want to be with other wolf-lovers.

Seeya, I'll probably post in every once in a while to make sure no one is being mean like Vexx

Please. Posting intellectually rather than out of blind fandom doesn't mean I'm mean.

But I would suggest if you want something based solely around liking something or disliking something, you may not want to post it here. This site seems more discussion-based than fandom/anti-based.

Of course, if the majority sways one way or the other, that can be a little different...

Edited by Vexx

Vexx wasn't being mean... *drags up GD PSA* "Thin skin"...

But yeah, there once were 3 Justin Beiber threads in music - anti, pro-ish, and a random one - that were merged into one discussion thread.

Anti and pro threads are a not.

Swearing?

Edited by RheaZen

Whatever, could you at least quit swearing?  dry.gif

Swearing is automatically censored. censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif. See?

I'm just sayin... Try to get in a discussion about things than expecting to just have a million people automatically affirming your opinions. :b Life's no fun when everyone automatically agrees with you.

To stay a bit more on-topic and avoid spamming up the place:

Wolves are overrated, they have far too much popularity. Even you, as someone who likes wolves and (I suppose) is a fan, have to admit that almost everywhere you turn on the internet, someone's talking about how awesome wolves are and how pretty/cute/beautiful/wonderful/whatever they are. Lord help you if you go to DeviantArt.

Wolves are beautiful and wondrous creatures... but the wonder wears off after the 465787907463545790683545767 person that says this.

There's an edit button and you essentially said the same thing anyways.

And yeah, we have gotten off-topic, huh?

I've not actually tried doing a search on dA for wolves. I'm a bit afraid of burning my eyes out due to sparklewolves.

Ya, i'm sorry i just hate it when people swear

You'd have so many problems with me lmao.

Anyway, on the topic of wolves, I used to love them when I was younger but eh, got bored with them and got tired of seeing people love them everywhere I went. I still like them, but ehhh birds are cooler. |D

ok, whatever, i guess not everyone likes wolves as much as me. I just get kinda protective over everything. Sorry if i was a jerk... sad.gif

Oh, another thing - "my personality is like a wolf's!" "It's my spirit animal!" etc.

Hate it. The "personality traits" are so generic, it's just... asdjaslkdjksj

Could y'all please stop attacking each other?

This subject is about wolves. And rhea, some cultures, native Americans for instance, believe in wolf spirits (dunno the details).

I understand that, kiffren, but most of the people who say stuff about wolves being their spirit animal/dream guide/whatever don't know what they're talking about. It just irks me.

Could y'all please stop attacking each other?

This subject is about wolves. And rhea, some cultures, native Americans for instance, believe in wolf spirits (dunno the details).

Yeah, it's fine if they believed that as a religous thing or something, but a bunch of wolf fangirls going "LYKE, OMFG I LIEK, LUV WOOVES OMGWTFBBQ PEACE" is annoying.

Really annoying.