TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I picked up one of the first eggs, surprisingly a tan Ridgewing. She'll be grown in a day and a half, but her breeding partner won't ready for 2 days.

Did anyone get a pair that will be ready to breed tomorrow or the day after? I'm curious to see how the Ridgewings breed, and if the Flamingos will breed with all of the other dragons.

I have a ridgwing and a flamingo that will be ready to breed in 28 hours (but no pureblood pairings ready until about another day after that).

Aaw. D:

I grabbed a pink.

The new dragons are amazing, though. xd.png

Aah, you are sooo lucky!!! I hope that CB pinks will be more common now.

Or they're just kinda headbutting biggrin.gif All mated pairs do that. -hugs them nonetheless-

Love this.

Haven't seen any in the cave drops in awhile, are these limited-release dragons? Are they still available?

Don't know about limited or not, but I snagged a brown one a few moments ago. They're still dropping, they're just hard to grab. I had to try several times before snagging it. Have only seen one pink egg recently in the drops.

Had another flamingo hatch so I now have 3 flamingo hatchies and two ridgewing hatchie (and two ridgewing eggs).

They're beautiful-looking! I really love both types, but the purple Ridgewings are just...! I can see myself getting a small army of those... <3

But the Flamingos are really pretty, too!