TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I love the ridgeback males, they look so cute with their bodies upside down :3

Agree. I love their poses. I like thinking of them flying in the air and doing barrel rolls.

Wow, all of the adults are absolutely gorgeous! Major kudos to all the spriters involved! happy.gif

I remember when the Ridgewings were being voted on for colors. Weren't there, like, 8 sets of choices? I'm so glad two totally different color sets were used! And I'm so happy that the dynamic pose was used for the male. It's so unique!

Wow..... okay. I think all of the Males are my favs this time. The Flamingos and BBWs are begging to be put together in lineages. smile.gif

Thanks again TJ! And thanks Carthasis, LadyLyzar, Angziety, Corteo, and Nepherim for all of the new addictions! laugh.gif

Thankl You TJ and Spriters you have done an amazing job with these dragons! Thank You very much! smile.gif

The Ridgewings are 99% Carth's work... all I did was offer rough redlines for the male's legs, just to help get the somersault effect across. I really don't need credit for that!

Thank her, not me!

I forgot to say this earlier, thank you spriters and TJ. All the new dragons are fantastic.

I'm glad you all like the Ridgewings!

The male's pose is a bit unusual - basically, as several of you pointed out, he's in the middle of a somersault smile.gif I just wanted to do something a bit different biggrin.gif

And yeah, there were A. Lot. of colour variations for them and I couldn't for the life of me settle on one - I'd have loved to do more, but I guess two is a good choice, since there's also dimorphism.

The male's pose is a bit unusual - basically, as several of you pointed out, he's in the middle of a somersault smile.gif I just wanted to do something a bit different biggrin.gif

And yeah, there were A. Lot. of colour variations for them and I couldn't for the life of me settle on one - I'd have loved to do more, but I guess two is a good choice, since there's also dimorphism.

I love the Ridgewings and the male pose is wonderful. Thanks for these fantastic dragons. I love the dimorphism and the color variations.

I think they look amazing. I love that the poses are so unique. The colors are just beautiful. They're definitely something special.

Yeah, that Ridgewings are breathtaking, I love the colors of the females and the pose of the males, the flamingo dragons are very original too, thanks to TJ and all the spriters.

Such gorgeous new dragons! Thank you, TJ and spriters, for bringing us yet another set of beautiful new dragons! *hugs new eggs*

~Feathers

Considering the description of the Ridgewings...

Occasionally different-colored individuals can be found, but they are rare because their striking coloring offers little protection

Does that mean that there could be alt Ridgewings?

Considering the description of the Ridgewings...

Does that mean that there could be alt Ridgewings?

I'm afraid the description refers to pale (tan) version, with the purple being the standard. I wouldn't object to doing another alt with a third (or fourth biggrin.gif) colour set if there's demand, but in the end it's up to TJ if he wants more.

I would not mind to see more of the colors sometime in the future smile.gif

The male one in flight is somewhat unusual, first I did not get the idea of ist and was confused, but I think they are a great work of art.

I'm afraid the description refers to pale (tan) version, with the purple being the standard. I wouldn't object to doing another alt with a third (or fourth biggrin.gif) colour set if there's demand, but in the end it's up to TJ if he wants more.

Oh well, at least I know I should try to get a couple more of the tan eggs while there are still some to be had, before they become too rare. Thanks for the heads up. smile.gif

anyone try breeding ridgewings?

do they work like dorsals were you can get a tan from a purple parent?

anyone try breeding ridgewings?

do they work like dorsals were you can get a tan from a purple parent?

I don't think anyone but TJ has adults right now so I don't think anyone has tried any breeding.