TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Unfortunately, I don't have many of the shaded alternate sprites, I must have deleted them at some point. And although I do have most of the colour concepts, the shaded sprites always looked very different from the concepts, especially after the added male/female difference in colour. For those interested, this is all I still have: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/mds...ing_colours.gif

Man, those were some pretty fantastic colour combinations!!! smile.gif Well I guess that it's proof that no matter what happened we were going to have some kick-ass dragons!! xd.png Like a totally win-win situation.

Me thinks, no matter which ones got picked, they would have looked awesome!! wink.gif

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the purple females wub.gif And now I've got one hatchie and one egg!!! xd.png

I reaaaaaaaaaaally hope one will be a girl (and the other a boy...duh tongue.gifxd.png)

Oooh, ooh! QUESTION!! smile.gif

Does anyone know if breeding two purples together can yield a tan egg? Or the other way around?

Or is it strictly that purple = purple and tan = tan?

Thanks for the link wink.gif

I absolutely adore the artwork for the female flamingo dragon.

Ditto, I agree with you!

LOL, I'm locked again.

It was so nice when I freed up ^__^ That was the best five seconds of my day!! ROFL!!! xd.png

Why is the male Ridgewing upside down like that? He looks stuck like a bug or turtle that's been turned over and can't right itself.

I love them but ok I admit it I am conceptually challenged. Is he flying in the air?

whats he doing? help rolleyes.gif

I am not being critical.

And all three of these new dragons are really awesome congratulations to the artists.

Why is the male Ridgewing upside down like that? He looks stuck like a bug or turtle that's been turned over and can't right itself.

I love them but ok I admit it I am conceptually challenged. Is he flying in the air?

whats he doing? help rolleyes.gif

I am not being critical.

And all three of these new dragons are really awesome congratulations to the artists.

From what I read, he is doing summersaults in the air.

Omaigoodness. O.O

I'm going to make an army of one of them... I just have yet to decide which. xd.png I have a purple and a flamingo right now. Still need the other one. Dx

Butseriously, thanks so much! 8D *Glomps flamingo*

Oh wow, they're gorgeous! All of them! I especially love the male ridgewing's pose. It's awesome.

Thanks spriters! There dragons are amazing.

And thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

Just gotta catch a couple of the tan ridgewings, now. :3

Ooooh two more FANTASTIC dragon breeds! These are gorgeous! Well done spriters. Well done!

New dragons are so much fun! biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone who worked on them, keep up the good work. ^-^

Wow, the adults are beautiful! biggrin.gif

I wanna find out who made the adult sprites, because they are gorgeous. <333

I don't know why everyone wants the tan Ridgewings, I think the purple ones are so much prettier. *sparkly eyes*

Oh my gosh... they are all gorgeous!!! All I need is a breeding pair of the tan Ridgewing. Love them!

That is SOO COOL!!!!!

I'm glad I influenced both of my pinks! biggrin.gif

-Sqeals to tears- God, this made me ecstatic, after my.. hideous night. Omg, I will collect every single one, male and female, if it's the last thing I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ, thank you. For knowing what we want. No one else has made me happier.

Wow, the adults are beautiful! biggrin.gif

I wanna find out who made the adult sprites, because they are gorgeous. <333

I don't know why everyone wants the tan Ridgewings, I think the purple ones are so much prettier. *sparkly eyes*

Becauae...the tan Ridgewings seem slightly less common.

Becauae...the tan Ridgewings seem slightly less common.

The tan ones look more like they'd be the common ones. The purple ones just look more 'exquisite' to me. :3

Anyways, I hope my flamingo egg hatches soon. They are also really cool-looking as adults.

Once again, good job spriters! /high five

That's so sweet. smile.gif

Given their behavior, also funny xd.png

(... these guys are officially a warrior race tongue.gif Flamingo in looks only. But hey, their personalities can vary, maybe the artists happened to see an unusually sweet, loving pair <3)

Or they're just kinda headbutting biggrin.gif All mated pairs do that. -hugs them nonetheless-