TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

These are awesome... I specially love the colouring of the (alt. ?) Ridgewings. <3 Edited by Mystic_Solara

Awesomesauce! This is so epic! Now I'm locked with 4 stupid hatchies! I can't hunt till my first hatched flamingo grows up. sad.gif

They are all very beautiful! Wonderful work! All I need is one more Flamingo, and I gots them all! ;D

AWESOME JOB TO ALL YON 'SPRITERS'!!

**is JEAULOUS..oops! huh.gif no<no...IT WASNT ME THAT TYPED THAT!! ohmy.gif

(CHASES MALICIOUS POLTERGEISTS WITH BROOM)!

I just got back from school and here's what I say about the sprites...

HGIGVKBKLNSDVabns, The sprites are AMAZING!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

THE ADULTS ARE GGGGGGOOOORRRGGGEEEOOUUUUSSS!!

Flamingo Wyverns and Ridgewings

I LOVE THEM!

i mean it, those are some STUNNING sprites! <3

Edited by glamoursea2

Are the artists allowed to disclose unused sprites? I want to see the other colours for the ridgewings smile.gif

Are the artists allowed to disclose unused sprites? I want to see the other colours for the ridgewings smile.gif

I'd like to see them too.

These adults are gorgeous. Still don't have a tan/brown yet but I'll keep trying.

...I now want an army of Ridgewings and Flamingos. xd.png They're so pretty, I love them all. All the spriters did a great job; the colors are perfect. smile.gif I need to grab a purple pair of ridgewings now. :3

Unfortunately, I don't have many of the shaded alternate sprites, I must have deleted them at some point. And although I do have most of the colour concepts, the shaded sprites always looked very different from the concepts, especially after the added male/female difference in colour. For those interested, this is all I still have: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/mds...ing_colours.gif

Unfortunately, I don't have many of the shaded alternate sprites, I must have deleted them at some point. And although I do have most of the colour concepts, the shaded sprites always looked very different from the concepts, especially after the added male/female difference in colour. For those interested, this is all I still have: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/mds...ing_colours.gif

Those are some really beautiful color combinations. Thanks for the link.

Thank you for the link! The other colours are beautiful too, specially the white-blue one! But at last I think that the choosen colours are the best.

(If you are considering an eventual third colour, I vote for white-blue ninja.gif)

Oh my, these dragons are beautiful!

Epic Thanks to the Spriter, I have now got myself a new favourite dragon, the Ridgewing!

Ok now I have 2 flamingos and 2 Purples lol looking for those tan ones

Those are beautiful I love the green/blue one also and thanks for the link to look

I caught another flamingo and have influenced them opposite. I still only have one of the ridgewings and I am locked tight again. Can't wait to get more. They are so beautiful! I am busily thinking up lineages for them. xd.png