TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

pretty adults....

Okay, those adult dragons are sexy. I'm glad I've neglected my account until they came out so I wasn't egg locked. biggrin.gif

Now I'm Sorta Glad I Was Away Until A Relaese. And... The AP fills up like always when new dragons come out.

I read that as "I wish TJ would hurry up and grow up" and was like "But I don't want to D:."

Yes you do.

Nao go eat more velociraptors.

*is a happy, happy panda*

Sameeeee biggrin.gif -tosses you a panda cookie-

-hugs the vicious giant flamingo wyvern- (Argh, I wish I had actually thought out everything about these guys earlier x3. ... but I'm working :>)

That's the entire point of it >D These guys need thick heads...

Males can be vicious beasts when fighting over mates. Females also fight over nest grounds at times. But they'd also headbutt to show affection. (And because the image of an s1 flamingo hatchling heabutting its caretaker in the leg is adorable. Adults might just knock you over tongue.gif)

That is just the most adorable thing! wub.gif Not to mention be careful at feeding, you might get swallowed.

Woooow. The adults look so cool. I only have a Flamingo wyvern and a blue Ridgewing. Can't wait to see my hatchies grow. wub.gif

Wow. All the adults are fantastic. I want armies of all of them.

OMG! The adults are amazing! I really, really like the male pose on the Ridgebacks...it's so dynamic! It looks like he's doing sommersaults and a picture was taken in mid-air. The drawing has a lot of life to it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And the Flamingo dragons. Oh. My. God. Yeah - I'm so glad I managed to get five so far. (2 hatchies and 3 eggs). I'm gonna horde those bad boys. wink.gif Perhaps a Flamingo/New Pink lineage...hmmmmmm

I knew it! biggrin.gif Good thing I managed to nab a good haul! wink.gif *crosses fingers for opposite genders* Now I just need at the very least 2 CB breeding pairs of the tan ones and I'll be set! laugh.gif

OMG THE ADULTS ARE AMAZING!!!

Although I do like the females a bit better than the males. But they are so cool!!!

I'm so happy I managed to get one each! biggrin.gif That's the minimum I need ^__^ Now, just can't wait till my hatchies grow up so that I can start hoarding a few more biggrin.gif TeeHee!

I'm in love with those adults ohmy.gif i didn't think i'd like the flamingo adult but its amazing *pokes eggs to grow up* want an army now

Wow! I'm really impressed by the adults, great job spriters! I think my favorite would be the brown ridgewings, but I love them all.

Oooh, adults! biggrin.gif

I think my favorite of this batch is the Female Purple Ridgewing. The male Ridgewings are balancing themselves on their wings? blink.gif

The only thing I don't like about the sprites at the bottom is that the hatchies and eggs always get sick from too many clicks. sad.gif But the ridgebacks are awesome! My favorite is the female blue-purple one. xd.png

Wow. All the adults are fantastic. I want armies of all of them.

x2!

Dis