TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

My second purple ridgwing gendered female. My first one gendered male, so I now have a male/female pair.

I catched an Flamingo egg with the Code "Feul" it really sound funny. I hope that my influence will work, but I only will see it when they gendre.

Your Flamingo egg is looking for a Pink egg? blink.gif Lol! Tell your egg I said good luck! tongue.gif (sorry, couldn't resist the modifier joke X3).

Back on Topic: I'll try to grab those new eggs when my Internet is freed and after I finish my Neglected experiment (in case I need Earthquake, because I don't want to put the other eggs at risk).

Edited by Twilight_Rose

SWEET!! My tan Ridgewing gendered male and my lavender Ridge gendered female. Doesn't get much freaking better than this xd.png

To top it off my ONLY other Day Glory Drake answered my pleas by gendering female like I wanted.

Today's been a really good day ^___________^

Now if my Flamingo Wyverns would just hatch... dry.gif

I noticed something that sounds odd with the Ridgewing hatchlings

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

If it had wings how can it grow wings? shouldn't it say something more like the wings have gotten bigger?

I am tired and noticed that and maybe it is just me.

If it had wings how can it grow wings? shouldn't it say something more like the wings have gotten bigger?

Now that I think about it, you're right. o.O

It's been brought up many times. I already posted it in the Grammar thread in Suggestions/Requests to see if TJ will fix it. :3

frghrighasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf Awww, I didnt want to go regg hunting today D: Ohwell. Now, I will. My friend just got on her DC scroll and got one, first click xd.png

Lovely <3 Got my first batch of the new releases. Had to wait a while to get them cause I had a batch of new eggs right when TJ released them. I absolutely adore the flamingor wyverns. I can't wait for mine to grow up~

In just a little more than 5 hours, my first two will be adults. smile.gif

Nice. smile.gif I've still got 7 and 15 hours left to go, before my first two catches grow.

Urk! Three of them have gendered, and it's killing me not to name them. But I'm waiting to see which, if any, lineages they'll fit into that I'm already a part of. But I hate waiting! xd.png lol

I've got a third one that will grow up in 15 hours. smile.gif

sweet! but my eggs still slowing less 4 days on dark pink and blue eggs I need more clicks view on it this week. before die out sooner. thanks. I love new eggs when come out.. look good. I like blue are best. luck not have tan yet. thank you, and

edit: I not often lot here this forum for me since lot stuff do thing on others but I love look at new eggs release only.. good luck dragon hunters... wink.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Totally off-topic, but I just realized that EDS is telling me that I have the exact same number of Male and Female. Hooray for Influence! Now if only Fertility were out......

/end off-topic

Sort of on-topic, I finally got my other eggs Influenced. Should they behave, I'll have a matched set of all of the New eggs, and still be even/even on the genders. biggrin.gif

Yay. My Flamingo and Tan Ridgewings gendered and my purple Ridgewing hatched.

woot! finally got a tan ridgewing. *content for now*

edit: forgetting to add ridgewing completely changed the meaning of that...

Edited by votehim

I've managed 2 flamingo and 4 purple ridgewings. The tans keep eluding me. Then again, when it comes to luck, I have no success at all.

I picked up 2 flamingos and 2 ridgewings, one purple, one tan. Looking foward to when they grow up!

My male Ridgewing just grew up and for those interested, everything (i.e. all my female dragon breeds) showed up as possible mates.

Anybody successful bred a tan Ridgewing from purple parent, or bred a purple from tan parent so far?

Okay, guys. The Ridgewing description is obviously a mistake. Don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% sure and don't have access to the original thread, but I think the S2 description was meant to be:

...And look! Its wings have grown larger and become more colourful. It must be close to maturing.

Or if not this exact same wording, something similar.

I'm sure it'll be changed in a few days.