TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Occasionally different-colored individuals can be found, but they are rare because their striking coloring offers little protection.

That's been bothering me... does it mean that the purple ones are rarer or that there may later be an alt form? O.o -Wild guess-

Or is it something that the describers just put in randomly? xd.png

That's been bothering me... does it mean that the purple ones are rarer or that there may later be an alt form? O.o -Wild guess-

well, i think they're referring to the brown ones, since they are rarer to find.

Whoa. All of my hatchlings gendered male, apart from the one I influenced blink.gif.

There will be much upsidedownness.

I have been struck with a male curse. ;-; Three flamingos, all male.

Kept one, froze one, and abandoned one. Now I need to find some girls. (9T-T)9

PS:

LOVE THE NEW DRAGONS. :3

My flamingo also gendered male (as influenced) - Hopefully the second will be a female.

My first Ridgwing hatchie also gendered male. It should grow up in about 13 hours. smile.gif

The Ridgewings kinda remind me of butterflies....

I managed to get one of each, a pink, and one of each of the ridgewing eggs. I didn't influence any of them, I figure I'll worry about influencing after I figure out what these ones will gender.

Of course, my compliments to the artists. Another enchanting release!

***edits: Spelling errors***

Edited by Shalarean

Carthasis (Ridgewing spriter) said several pages back:

I'm afraid the description refers to pale (tan) version, with the purple being the standard. I wouldn't object to doing another alt with a third (or fourth ) colour set if there's demand, but in the end it's up to TJ if he wants more.

And to Astaroshe Asran who asked:

so if I kept breeding my blues, could a tan come out of them? O.o

No one's has grown up yet to find out, but I'm sure we'll find out within 24 hours, once the first caught ones grow up. I'm hoping you're right, and that they're like the Stripes and Dorsals, which can breed other colors. happy.gif

(Sorry, I haven't figured out how to do the multi-quoting thing yet. lol)

*facepalm*

My internet was down all weekend and now this. I totally just now picked up some new eggs too. Why? Loki hates me.

i love the female ridgwings not to crazy about the other dragon or the male ridge but it is great to have new dragons

Well, I'm late to this party.

Curse you training courses!!

Still managed to grab eggs, except for a tan.

Edited by hetshepsit

ok, these are just epic.

too bad i forgot to influence them, maybe i'll get lucky.

yay, my 2 flamongos went male and female, my blue ridgewings got female. I need a hatchie, and I froze it. catched 2more blue ridgewings, and one tan ^^

I'm courious what that with the different colour should be..

maybe, like the dorsals, where the red one is rarer than the purple.

So, Flamingos gendered correctly, now to wait for the Ridgewings to gender, to see if, and what for to influence my tan egg. :)

The pink flamingo dragons are nice looking. I'm really late so what is the description for their eggs?

"It's bright and pink"

same as pinks

fwee, I was right about the flamingos. I love those and the Ridgewings have always been among my favorites. :3 Awesome job, spriters. <3

i influence mine...at least, 3 of them :3

i froze my first pink so i could free up a slot, then got a tan, then two ridgewings hatched, and i got another pink, froze my magma hatchie, so all in all now when my dino grows up (its in an ER but keeps getting rejected dry.gif ) i can go egg hunting once more!

It's possible that the next "release" of new eggs will be the change of seasonal eggs from Summer to Autumn.

Then again, maybe TJ has something up his sleeve, he's good at that, lol!

I finally got a tan Ridgewing, wheeee!!! biggrin.gif