TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Are the first 2 Ridgewings alts ?? owo or what ?

Love the firsst 2 adults on teh front page but Im wondering how to get 'em if their alts or not ;A;

Are the first 2 Ridgewings alts ?? owo or what ?

Love the firsst 2 adults on teh front page but Im wondering how to get 'em if their alts or not ;A;

The tannish/brown (the second set) ridgewings is a rarer version and can be caught in the cave (the eggs for the tan/brown have the same description as the purple ridgewings).

Edited by rubyshoes

The 'mountain breeze' adults look AWESOME. The purples and the purple tan are my fav right now. Makes me sad that all I snagged was the pink eggs... which despite my hatred of the colour pink, look awesome. I always loved the wing style that went half-way down the tail.

I want a army of pink. o-o

ok let me see if i got this right 2 new eggs out but each one could be different colors? very cool thanks tj

The tannish/brown (the second set) ridgewings is a rarer version and can be caught in the cave (the eggs for the tan/brown have the same description as the purple ridgewings).

Oh thank you >3< I was gettting very confused with it >3>

o.o hmm.....Im just looking at the descriptions for th flamingo's but it says the black crest is smaller on the female but its larger on the female sprite ?

are they mixed up or is it my imagination >3>

o.o hmm.....Im just looking at the descriptions for th flamingo's but it says the black crest is smaller on the female but its larger on the female sprite ?

are they mixed up or is it my imagination >3>

The black part is larger, yes, but the actual crest (the white spines) is larger on the male. I guess I just didn't word that description very well xd.png

Wow!!! The adults look beautiful!!!! Thank you to whoever the spriters are. happy.gif

The Ridgewings are beautiful! I love the pose for the males. Its awesome and just so different compared to any other dragon. And different is good! I think I have a new favorite dragon in these, but I don't know which color I like better. Purple and tan are both equally beautiful in my book.

The flamingo wyverns are very pretty as well, and I really like the poses for each gender.

The black part is larger, yes, but the actual crest (the white spines) is larger on the male. I guess I just didn't word that description very well xd.png

Ahhhh ~ lol

xd.png I havent got bad eyesight or anything I just overlook things often xd.png

It's fine I know what the differance is now.

Now I have every Dragon from the relaese (I catched the tan a view minutes ago). I`m very happy with them now I only have to wait untill my dragons grew up. smile.gif

I'm glad you all like the Ridgewings!

The male's pose is a bit unusual - basically, as several of you pointed out, he's in the middle of a somersault smile.gif I just wanted to do something a bit different biggrin.gif

And yeah, there were A. Lot. of colour variations for them and I couldn't for the life of me settle on one - I'd have loved to do more, but I guess two is a good choice, since there's also dimorphism.

Wow, more colours! Where can I see these sprites? I'm curious. I'd like to see how they look in other colours, but if the spriters and TJ chose these for sure they are the best.

Oh. My. God. THE ADULTS ARE AMAZING <33333 ~!!!1! The sprites just get more and more beautiful. I absolutely ADORE the way the Flamingo was done. The Ridgebacks are lovely <3 ! *wants more of these >______>*

EDIT: Still waiting to be unlocked so I can catch some tan Ridgebacks :\

Edited by VSWolf

All of these guys are great! Can't wait for mine to grow up. I still need a pair of the tan Ridgewings.

Great job to all of the people involved in creating the new dragons. :D

Wow, all the new dragons are amaziing, no matter if hatchies or adults.

REALLY GREAT JOB ALL SPRITERS!!

But the problem is: I just cannot decide which one I like most huh.gif

Wow, all the new dragons are amaziing, no matter if hatchies or adults.

REALLY GREAT JOB ALL SPRITERS!!

But the problem is: I just cannot decide which one I like most huh.gif

I couldn't decide either so I just decided to like them all and collect armies of all of them too.

Their so beautiful!

Has there been a time when they weren't?

Edited by Booo

Their so beautiful!

Has there been a time when they weren't?

nope :3

i can't wait for mine to hatch >3<

Edited by tukky93