TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

A question:

The description of the Ridgewing dragons says there are different-colored individuals.

So which color is the normal color? The blue or the red one?

I think that noone has tried it yet. As we all have to wait for them to grow up. It may be a posibility, but as they are released seperatly I doubt it

well just as a probability. the stripes were released as separate colors too, but I have seen two whites breed a green stripe, and etc. so maybe two blues make a tan? ^^;;;

well just as a probability. the stripes were released as separate colors too, but I have seen two whites breed a green stripe, and etc. so maybe two blues make a tan? ^^;;;

I'm wondering about that, too. In any case, I'll have a blue-tan breeding pair, so that definitely should make more tans. ^^

I'm a little worried that TJ said another release wouldn't take 55 days, so it could come within a month! I would like a small army of these new dragons! smile.gif I've already got 3 Flamingo hatchlings, a Golden Ridgewing hatchline, 1 Flamingo egg, and 2 blue Ridgewing eggs, so I'm happy! smile.gif I need a good month to stock up on these guys! ha ha

My Flamingo hatched..lol

Mine too,and a purple ridgewing biggrin.gif

I also have two tans and 1 purple,i need only one more flamingo ^^

My tan egg hatched and I grabbed another blue.

And another pink I didn't want that I turned into a vamp. LULZ. laugh.gif

Aww, the purple Ridgewings are gorgeous! I can't wait until mine grows up! They're just so beautiful! And so are the tan ones. All the new dragons are so beautiful!

managed to get another pink and one purple but they were coming up so far and few. I decided to just breed, got some eggs for my hatchling collection. I will work on getting more purple and browns once the hype calms down a bit, hould be more of a chance to catch then (i hope)

I competely missed this because I was sick last weekend. Luckly I got some of them last night. They look wonderful. Thank you to TJ and all the artist.

I also looking forward to whatever you have planned for Halloween. smile.gif

OMG PRETTY DRAGONS biggrin.gifD

I can wait for mine to grow up. =3

Edited by Drawin

I'm a little worried that TJ said another release wouldn't take 55 days, so it could come within a month! I would like a small army of these new dragons! :) I've already got 3 Flamingo hatchlings, a Golden Ridgewing hatchline, 1 Flamingo egg, and 2 blue Ridgewing eggs, so I'm happy! :) I need a good month to stock up on these guys! ha ha

ohnoes x)