TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

It's bright and pink? Awww man! Now it'll be even harder to find CB pinks!

But loverly sprites! Thanks for the new eggies! (and the nice long break between releases!)

New dragons are so pretty! But the mountain breeze hatchling description doesn't exactly make sense...

I know. What would make more sense is if it said "And look! Its wings have gotten bigger!" or something like that? And my sister's screaming bloody murder; she just got scrolled with eggs she really doesn't want to let go of, a paper included.

I know. What would make more sense is if it said "And look! Its wings have gotten bigger!" or something like that? And my sister's screaming bloody murder; she just got scrolled with eggs she really doesn't want to let go of, a paper included.

I dropped a paper so that I could get four of the new ones. I love new releases. smile.gif These hatchies are just so cute.

Its too bad I dont have one... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edit: What the... There are eggs that died of Sickness ALREADY?

Well, when people put brand new eggs in hatch sites as soon as they get them...

Much sickness and death happens around new releases. Is sad. sad.gif

Maybe some want to have the eggs with the date of their first day in cave?

Nah, it's just the excitement and impatience.

..Things? O_o

*Prods other purple egg*

GO AWAY. I WANT TO GET A BROWN ONE OF YOU NAO.

0 more hours. >:|

I forgot its name. I should have seen the thread for it more.

I dropped the paper I had because I already have 15 adult papers and two hatchies but since the releases are new, I didn't have any of them. smile.gif Plus, I'd rather get as many of the new ones as I can as early as I can so I don't have to worry about getting the "wrong" egg when eggs have the same description. And these hatchies are cute. I'm looking forward to the adults.

Nah, it's just the excitement and impatience.

Double this.

/spazzed and dropped 2nd gen eggs for a lineage project and a CB water

Oh well, I'll get more. :B

Just grabbed three Pinks and one sand egg. Exactly what I wanted.

*happy dance* I managed to snag 2 of each all within 5 minutes!

btw, Thanks for the new release TJ biggrin.gif

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

woot woot .. got two pinks and one of each of the mountain breeze ones

Thought from the description for the pink ones they were replacing the "regular" pink ones .... *confused for a moment*

I am with u Rubyshoes .... can't wait to see how the adults turn out.

Thank u TJ ...

Now that I look at the two different breeds but one has a white body amd one doesn't I think that the white or one of them is an alt.

Edited by scm7271999

I hate how many people here seem to know what these dragons are, and maybe even seen the adult sprites >D argh.

My eggies haven't got soft shells anymore, yay <3

They're definiatley cute, but does the 1st species have a description quirk? how can they grow wings if they were already born with a full set?

rubyshoes, I dropped two paper eggs myself to get these! lol I've got 6 adult papers, so it wasn't a big deal, and whoever snagged them will enjoy them!

Earlier this morning, I snagged 3 pinks and a blue egg, but I released the blue and got the one I really wanted, the golden! smile.gif I'm very happy, I love the new dragons! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adults, the hatchlings are very beautiful! The colors on them are awesome!

Wee, I got a brown one! -happy dance-

I'm not kicking out any of my others though. And boy am I happy I grabbed the last CB Pink I needed to complete my collection yesterday. X_X

rubyshoes, I dropped two paper eggs myself to get these! lol I've got 6 adult papers, so it wasn't a big deal, and whoever snagged them will enjoy them!

Earlier this morning, I snagged 3 pinks and a blue egg, but I released the blue and got the one I really wanted, the golden! smile.gif I'm very happy, I love the new dragons! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adults, the hatchlings are very beautiful! The colors on them are awesome!

I've got two pink and two blue. I'll have to try for a tan/brown mountain one after these hatch. smile.gif

I suspect that'll change soon. wink.gif

So, locked myself with a second blue mountain egg. Too bad I don't have any females for influencing, so guess I'll keep the 2nd egg until I can influence it and then kick it into ER.

Since I have a small pink army, I was able to influence all four of my new eggs to be the gender I want (hope the influence works - smile.gif ). I'm really looking forward to mine hatching.

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm really glad I snagged 3 of the pink ones, I'm hoping for a male and female..I can imagine it's going to be very confusing after today, or whenever the release ends, when people are grabbing the pink eggs, thinking that they're new ones, but turn out to be the old ones! It's all good with me, I need more of the older CB pinks anyway!

I know TJ said that it wouldn't be another 55 days before another set of eggs comes out, but I hope it isn't too soon...I'd like to stock up on the mountain eggs and some of the older breeds as well....but still, who's complaining, right? lol