TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Mine are only at a stage two crack. I haven't really been putting them up on many click sites. I should do that...

ur definitely not! (points to self)

We're both gonna explore before the day ends.

Argh mine have another 13 hours to hatch. :(

I didn't know the pumpkins were actually called Harvests - I always thought they sorted under Halloween. I'm just slow, I guess. :P

Edited by JOTB

Yeah I just saw one this time, but that's the first one I've seen since late last night. Unforutnately I can't just hang around at the DC all day, which makes it really hard to get any of the special eggs.

They aren't special eggs. They are completely normal unspecial eggs which will be around until the end of time as far as we know.

So there was only one day to get them? One Day? What about people who can't sit on the internet all day?

A week would have been nice, that way more people would get a chance to get some of the 'collectable' dragons. One day is a crock.

...Sweetie, it's just a game. No need to get so upset.

Besides, they're not a special release. You've got plenty of time.

My dark egg is almost finished hatching! I had hoped that it would finish hatching before I got off for the night...oh well.

One of my red and golds is beginning to hatch, YAY! Red and gold are my favorite colors!

I love the new egg and hatchie sprites! Go artist teams! I can't wait to see the adults! If they are half as awesome as the eggs and hatchies, we'll have an awesome new set of dragons too! happy.gif Keep up the good work!

They aren't special eggs. They are completely normal unspecial eggs which will be around until the end of time as far as we know.

Do you mean that both the heavy and the hot ones will be pretty common? *hopeful gasp*

Do you mean that both the heavy and the hot ones will be pretty common? *hopeful gasp*

I've seen quite a few cave drops biggrin.gif I wouldn't worry about it, they'll be around.

Argh mine have another 13 hours to hatch. sad.gif

I didn't know the pumpkins were actually called Harvests - I always thought they sorted under Halloween. I'm just slow, I guess. tongue.gif

Actually according to SockPuppetStrangler it is sorted as Halloween '09. She posted that on the Help Forum when someone asked, but I can't find it because it seems to have been wiped already.

I just mean that they are permanent additions to DC... Only TJ knows the ratios.

Vicats, you always make me gravitate to this thread when I see your name.

Oooh, and I just realized, lovely new hatchies. ^^ No wonder I didn't recognize the egg at first. xd.png Good job at fooling meeee.

I do hope these dragons stick around, I want a army of the black eggs, and the others look cool too but I'm locked till tomorrow round midnight when are tj's gonna grow up?

Edited by Sorrowgrave

should take a bath, but grumpy Ashes ish grumpy. :|

Three dark eggs, one yellow and a yellow hatchling so far. I also managed to breed another red egg, so I'm getting new eggs while keeping up with what I need for Halloween expectations.

Someone was saying these dragons would be good in a lineage--I think a "hot" lineage would be nice. The two new dragons, plus reds, magmas, and Hellfires. Might help to keep things warm for the winter :3

Can't wait to see them! I'm pretty sure I know what the dark one is and I love it so much. xd.png I've very curious to see the other one. :3

Great, the weekend I go down to my sisters wedding to be a bridesmaid, there's an egg release. Not only that, but I haven't had internet access since last Thursday. It's going to be impossible to get these eggs now and be prepared for Halloween. I'm going to have to put my pygmy project on hold for the next few weeks now.

It took me forever but I finally got mine! Woohoo.

Edited by Ninetails

oh only 12 more hours till they grow smile.gif

I have 3 hatchies (2 coal ones and 1 hungry) and 1 egg ( gonna be the second hungry one). If the hungry one is what I think they are I have some cute names for those

Do TJ's grow up tomorow?

For me it's today evening, YAY.

also, caught finally another 'slightly warm' eggy. c: