TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

My black one just started to hatch. It's looks so warm! And beauty!

*encourages the egg to hatch fast, so can get more*

My black one just hatched, too! It's so cute! smile.gif Then, I'm hunting for another black and a dino pops up...out of sheer habit, I clicked it and got it and now I'm locked with it for another 5 hours! Ah well, I'll release it later. I already have 2 purple dino's and really don't want or need another!

Scroll was locked and I just couldnt part with any of them to join in the fun.

I will watch in awe from the fringes until I can catch some of my own.

As a newbie this was awesome to see. The whole place was jumping with energy.

The learning curve is still vertical.

cool.gif

Oh yes, new egg releases are very much looked forward to by almost everyone! It does get crazy here, that's for sure! lol And there might be another release on Halloween! smile.gif

3 hot eggies - yay! 7 more needed, 7 more days to go. Hopefully I can keep on snatching one a day. happy.gif

Wow! that is awesome! I didn't think he would do a release so close to Hlloween though... Oh well! I'm not complaining!

I've got 2 of the black ones incubated to hatch today, but I would sure wish TJ's would grow up so I know what they are!! Can't get a naming process down until I get a rundown on them.

dry.gif

grats.

But on the heavy and warm ones: yres a fire needs wood to stay burning but I still don´t think it is fire related, it would write something different. I think it has more to do with food.

Awwwweeee!!!!! They're adorable even more now that they matured a little. After a few attempts managed to snag two of each one to influence their gender. I am rather excited to see what their adult forms take.

I saw an S1 of the "ember" dragon, since I had missed TJ's, and it wasn't the S1 of the ember I remember. I'm not sure if this is the same dragon I remember...

Oh yes, new egg releases are very much looked forward to by almost everyone!  It does get crazy here, that's for sure!  lol  And there might be another release on Halloween!  smile.gif

Sounds like fun. Will clear my schedule and hopefully my scroll, and be ready for it this time, lol.

Cute little tykes these new eggs. Watching them do their emergence thing in the hatcheries. When does their name come out? Do we have to wait for the dragon description of an adult in the dragon cave?

It's all good. Saw some awesome eggs and hatchlings being abandoned in the threads. Some folks grabbed dragons they havent been fast enough to get before now.

Happy days.

biggrin.gif

They are great... but, there is a problem... the hatchlings are sick... :S

eh they are always sick.

Ooh, purdy maturing hatchlings wub.gif

The black and ember one looks so badass.

*sigh*

Now I am happy too, snatched my load of two of each from the cave.

the hatchies are very cute. I am looking forward to the Adults.

TJ's babies always get sick, but no worries, he won't let them die, and if they do (which has happened a few times, lol) he will revive them. wink.gif

i really dont get it..

each of them has like 30K views,why dont they grow up? ohmy.gif

because they have over 5 days.... and hatchling matured less than 4D (same with eggs at hatching)

and i'm still having trouble catching the last released dragons

Edited by ThunderFoot12