TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

YYYAAAYY! i totally totally missed this! i saw pretty eggs on dragonnery and fuh-lipped out! lol well i have happily locked myself with a paper, two black eggs, and a fiery egg. YAY AGAIN! NEW DRAGONS! and the eggs are so gorgeous! oh i love the little fire hatchie, its so adorable. When mine grow up i'm gonig to breed them with magmas. do i have a cb magma? *goes to check* EDIT YAY I DO! ohhh i am so gonna breed him with the fire ones, the lineage would be too too epic.

unless they refuse each other.

that would be horrible.

sad.gif

well, yeah. i can't believe i am this late! everyone has hatchies and i just got my eggs today! they were SO easy to catch, im guessing cuz lots of people are locked with these lovelies. great job to the artists! they're stunning sprites!

Edited by glamoursea2

Got my second warm egg about an hour ago. biggrin.gif My first warm one and my dark one should hatch tonight, and I hope to pick up one more hot egg after they do. I've heard some pretty good guesses for the name on the dark egg, but still haven't heard a real idea on the yellow egg. I really want to see the descriptions for both these pretty dragons! smile.gif

I've got my first hatchling (a "hot" one) and caught another new egg just now fairly easily. I was worried when I first came across the drop of new eggs because it took me HOURS to catch any beyond the first one. After TJ fixed the lag, I quickly caught three more new eggs though. Thanks TJ!

And ShadowNinjaGhost, you are definitely *not* too late to catch the new eggs. Happy Hunting!! smile.gif

So far, one 'hot' hatchling, 3 warm eggs that will hatch in 11 hours, and I just snagged another hot egg! I can see myself getting a small army of these lovelies! It feels like forever until TJ's hatchlings grow up! I can't wait to see the adults. If the hatchlings are this cool, I'm sure the adults will be amazing! smile.gif

Edit: I'm really curious about the hot hatchling...it really has canine qualities, and I'm wondering if those will still be there when it's grown...

Edited by MedievalMystic

*smacks face 10 times* I was going to go on 10-10-2010, but I got sidetracked. >___<"

oh well, off to get new eggs! 8D

HEY, if anyone has ANY dragon (except baloon dragons) BORN on 10-10-2010, PLEASE PM ME!!!

I can't see TJ's dragon (on the first page) for some reason. Have they grown up yet?

I'm really excited about them. I really like the "hot" one.

Another of my hot eggs hatched and I caught another heavy egg.

got 2 hot ones, 1 heavy one - all today tongue.gif

really hoping they turn out as females cause so far 3/10 of my dragons have been females!

Wewt new eggies~

I'll pick these up in an attempt to hatch them as soon as I can...

I just need my eggy's to hatch soon.

Two of them are almost hatcheddd...

The other one doesn't have a crack on it and the fourth one is dead.

I wanna get these dragon eggs...

I like the black one. I'll probably get that one first.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can not wait for the 20 more hours to pass. o3o

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can not wait for the 20 more hours to pass. o3o

ur definitely not! (points to self)

So there was only one day to get them? One Day? What about people who can't sit on the internet all day?

A week would have been nice, that way more people would get a chance to get some of the 'collectable' dragons. One day is a crock.

So there was only one day to get them? One Day? What about people who can't sit on the internet all day?

A week would have been nice, that way more people would get a chance to get some of the 'collectable' dragons. One day is a crock.

I see plenty of them. blink.gif They're just mixed in with the regular drops, but are still pretty frequent.

They are stilling falling - I caught 3 of the heavy ones today.

the heavy ones are the most sought out for...I was unable to get them TT.TT I just managed to get one ^^; they /still/ are coming out right? I want another one...

the heavy ones are the most sought out for...I was unable to get them TT.TT I just managed to get one ^^; they /still/ are coming out right? I want another one...

Yes. These are permanent additions.

I see plenty of them. blink.gif They're just mixed in with the regular drops, but are still pretty frequent.

Yeah I just saw one this time, but that's the first one I've seen since late last night. Unforutnately I can't just hang around at the DC all day, which makes it really hard to get any of the special eggs.