TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

WHY MUST THE MALE EMBER AND FEMALE HARVEST BE AN HOUR BEHIND THE 2 THAT GREW UP! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Edited by PieMaster

Wow. The ember dragon is beautiful. I want an army of these.

Harvest dragons search for food and what?

but in the fall they descend from their high territory to search for food&emdash;and lots of it.

Anywho! Awesome new dragons! I really, really like them both.

Beautiful! biggrin.gif I had seen references to the Pumpkins as being Halloween'09 and not Harvest, so this definitely clears that up.

Oh my.... The ember one. It's even more gorgeous than I remembered.

Love the Harvest as well, but I think I found my new favourite with the embers! Now I only hope they're breeding with rares, would love to try some magma/ember or gold/ember purebreds! wub.gif

Wow the harvest Dragon looks real nice. I winder if that is the holiday dragon this year??? maybe???

I doubt it. They aren't very Halloweenish, and halloween is a ways away.

Oh that's the Ember dragon? Finally! I was looking forward for this one when it was being made!

The Harvest dragons are now not so good but I find very fit for this season ^ ^

OOHHH yummy laugh.gif

Kudos to the spriters biggrin.gif

I see a new Ember lineage in the works and the rainbow even gen folks now have a "yellow"

we all win laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

so who here is going to make a ember/magma lineage?? LOL!!!

Several people. biggrin.gif Me, I'm going to try for a white stripe/ember lineage. ^.^

Several people. biggrin.gif Me, I'm going to try for a white stripe/ember lineage. ^.^

Kool, good luck with it. Sounds like a great plan. biggrin.gif I wonder with all the new eggs, how does that affest the stripes?? cause some of them would be great for making colored stripes, like the flamingo for red, terrea for green, etc

Ooh... *pets teh Ember dragon* Pretty!

So many people planning Ember/Magma... I think I shall try Ember/White, just to be different!

Wonder if the adults will be dimorphic even though the hatchlings weren't?

Is anyone else severly disappointed by how ugly boring and fake these dragons look? Sorry to be harshh, but they dont look good at all in my eyes.

Gorgeous, beautiful adults! They are pure love! But, um...what's 'emdash' in the Harvest dragons description? O.o I just woke up. Did I read that wrong? lol

I can't believe that you just stomped all over the hard work that these artist's do, Smile or Die. I mean, really.. This is a fantasy game, these are fantasy dragons. I love all of mine for different reasons, and none looks more realistic than another, just different. I, for one, don't think there's a thing about them that's bland or boring...I think they're wonderful little pieces of art, and I hope the artist's know that 99.99 % of us love them well! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Is anyone else severly disappointed by how ugly boring and fake these dragons look? Sorry to be harshh, but they dont look good at all in my eyes.

so far you seem to be the only one. besides what dragon does look real???

Personal opinions are fine, But: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

Use Constructive Criticism

When someone posts their art or other types of creation, they generally do not want it insulted or put down. If you do not like a work, post how you fell it could be better; Offer suggestions for improvement, but do not insult the creative works of others.

Personal opinions are fine, But: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

Use Constructive Criticism

When someone posts their art or other types of creation, they generally do not want it insulted or put down. If you do not like a work, post how you fell it could be better; Offer suggestions for improvement, but do not insult the creative works of others.

Sorry there, im on my phone and the keyboards acting up so i tried to post short, i'll give critique if thats needed after i get home in about...an hour and a half, two hours.