TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I was REALLY hoping for ten new breeds :\

How should we have been able to catch them all. Or to decide which we like best and catch first?

God forbid 10 new eggs came out at once! ohmy.gif That would be a...mess! xd.png

I'm just returned at home. I open this page, go on DC hatchies' pages and what I see? Only 3 hours!? blink.gif Time has passed so quickly, now it's time for 2 new beautiful adults!

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I finally got these lovely eggs.. though when I was about to get another warm one I ended up snagging a cheese and locked myself. xd.png So I'll have to wait until these babies hatch. <3

And I'm excited to see how the adults look like. biggrin.gif

me too, lol, i only managed to get one new egg, a hot one, but i did manage to get a canopy and a cheese, neither of which i had before, and both of which i like, so it could be worse lol..

be nice to get the other one, have to wait till my flamingo grows up!

N

i got my two

and when i was at his house this weekend i caught my boyfriend the black one, yesterday i caught him a heavy one on my scroll so i have to try and trade it to him today

i couldn't want 10 released now, not before halloween

i have to complete my preparations, these 2 mints need to gender so i can freeze them as zombie fodder

many many mints will die this halloween

and my one pair needs to give me an egg so if any of them turn into zombies that one will have zombie relatives biggrin.gif

How should we have been able to catch them all. Or to decide which we like best and catch first?

Haha I'm still behind on collecting the last release.

My first two eggs hatched last night and I tried to add my fourth between the first hatch and the second, my ten minute unlocked widow. I only saw three total and missed all of them so I picked up my first Magi before I locked up again. The Magi has lots of ancestors (including Sirius Lee Black and Samantha Carter laugh.gif ) but no inbreeding, and I will unlock again tonight with time for some serious hunting! Must have more new eggs! Gonna go see if TJ's have grown up yet. biggrin.gif

I got one of each, now I´m stalking the AP for something interesting or something to turn into a zombie on halloween tongue.gif

Ah man, by the time I get out of school today they'll have grown up! *Can't wait to see the adults*

I got the black one and my friend managed to get two of the other ones biggrin.gif

I have a question though... Can someone explain to me why there are 4 eggs for every new type of dragon? One for freezing, one for male adult and one for female adult - what is the last one for?

2 freezing: 1 for each gender. The other 2 are for an adult of each gender..

Hmm. I guess the really hot ones don't have hatchi dimorphs, but TJ wanted a frozen of each gender?

2 freezing: 1 for each gender. The other 2 are for an adult of each gender..

But I can't see differences between the male/female hatchlings. Did TJ put four eggs so we can't know if there will be genderdiff between hatchies? If that's the case, I get it.

If not, I...don't. xd.png

Managed to get two of each and influenced them to be opposite genders. And it's almost time to see the adults!

Hmm. I guess the really hot ones don't have hatchi dimorphs, but TJ wanted a frozen of each gender?

Perhaps he wants an hatchie for each gender even if they haven't dismorphism. I do the same, so I can understand him smile.gif.

They look awesome, can't wait to see the adults! Question: Will they be added to the DragCave Wiki once the adult designs are made public? They probably would be, but I wasn't sure if the Wiki was still active.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

The Dragcave wiki is still active - they are currently listed on the Currently Being Released page, and once everything is known about them they will get their own pages.

I'm really excitied. I have two blacks, and one of the red/yellow. One black egg is going to hatch really soon. This is my first holliday dragon and I'm sooooo excitied. biggrin.gif

They look awesome, can't wait to see the adults! Question: Will they be added to the DragCave Wiki once the adult designs are made public? They probably would be, but I wasn't sure if the Wiki was still active.

If someone else won't do it before me, I would do it.

So the anwser would be, Yes.

I'm really excitied. I have two blacks, and one of the red/yellow. One black egg is going to hatch really soon. This is my first holliday dragon and I'm sooooo excitied. biggrin.gif

Umm, these aren't holiday dragons. But enjoy them anyway, eh? wink.gif

I saw a tomb stone instead of the female hatchling for a second.. 0_o

It was still perfectly alive... but it makes me wonder what happened.

Link to screenshot - http://i53.tinypic.com/312e1yd.png

TJ's dragons always get sick. It got sick and died but the mighty TJ revived her

Yay! The first hatchie is near to grow!