TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I saw an S1 of the "ember" dragon, since I had missed TJ's, and it wasn't the S1 of the ember I remember. I'm not sure if this is the same dragon I remember...

I asked her, and she changed them, as she didn't like the old hatchies all that much. ^^

I hope I will be able to catch me another of the heavy eggs soon enough before halloween.

I'll just leave this here.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8113/eggsmackten.gif]

Slow speed

user posted image

[img=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2862/eggsmackslow.gif]

Edited by Vhale

*swipes*

Cool, thanks!

Oh, and.....I LOVE the new dragons! Hatchies are adorable - and the cracking sequence of the hot egg is fantastic. Kudos to the spriters!!!

Edited by dark_kitsune

I'll just leave this here.

user posted image

That certainly looks impatient. XD

I'd put one of these in my siggy, but it wouldn't go well with what I currently have there. D:

which hatchling hatches from which egg? I saw two new hatchlings, and I'm getting confused.. is the hatchling that seems to be covered in lava the one that hatched from the black egg? The black egg looks real cool when it's hatching, btw^^

which hatchling hatches from which egg? I saw two new hatchlings, and I'm getting confused.. is the hatchling that seems to be covered in lava the one that hatched from the black egg? The black egg looks real cool when it's hatching, btw^^

i guess that the black one is from the black egg,and the yellow one is from the yellow egg..

Omg,

my 2 eggs are hatching in a view hours.

the hatchlings from the new eggs are so sweet.

They will be sweet adults i think..... rolleyes.gif

oh those are pretty. I might want one when I have the space. First for my four egges I have to hatch or at least one of them to. *nod nod nod*

Psst, you should fog your purple and "really hot" egg. They're getting too many views too fast, they've got softshell. They'll die if you're not careful! Good luck!

In other news, my "really hot" egg will hatch today! By the time I get back from my next class I shall have a cute little hatchie. happy.gif And a crack in my "heavy" egg, too!

Hm, I'm actually hoping at least one of these will be rare. Not the "really hot" one, though, because I'm thinking a PB lineage (or with magmas?) would be gorgeous.

*gives TJ's hatchies candy* Grow up, little ones, grow up soon!

Bah, so far my first egg only has one crack. It'll be another hour or so before I unlock. *Mutters*

*Prods Teej's hatchies* Wanna see adultsssss.

holly crap! i just looked through the completed list and MAN are there a lot of new dragons. but anyway, i had my suspicions about the really hot egg and i thought it was the one that was called the ember dragon -not sure though, but it reminded me of the balrog- but it's not there anymore so i think that is what it is. no clue about the slightly warm egg. anybody got a guess?

I got my 2nd really hot egg just now with an epic code: PWND XD!!!11!

Did anyone else notice the 2 eggs in the A.P. that people already took, yet their picture won't go away? The first is a Skywing, then a Horse.

Did anyone else notice the 2 eggs in the A.P. that people already took, yet their picture won't go away? The first is a Skywing, then a Horse.

did you try ctrl+f5?

Yes, I did. They're still they're, go check!

Edit: And, they both have big holes in them!

Edited by PieMaster

Of course I'm locked. D:

Well, I'll just dump some stuff. These eggs look mighty cool.

...but they are warm and hot - not cool at all!!

Yes, I did. They're still they're, go check!

Edit: And, they both have big holes in them!

*snort* laugh.gif

hiccup in the system maybe? that's pretty funny.

I got my 2nd really hot egg just now with an epic code: PWND xd.png!!!11!

that is awesome. laugh.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

...but they are warm and hot - not cool at all!!

Haha wink.gif

I had to dump some stuff too, but luckily I had just gotten few common eggs to my collection se they were easier to abandon.

Just had another new one hatch, another of the "hot" ones. The hatchies are so cute.

does anyone know if they will have BSA or special cross breeds you can get from them?