TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

They look awesome, can't wait to see the adults! Question: Will they be added to the DragCave Wiki once the adult designs are made public? They probably would be, but I wasn't sure if the Wiki was still active.

They will probably be added to the Currently being released page five to ten minutes after they mature, and the articles are usually made within the day. The dragon types page and Dragon Rarity Guide are updated as soon as rarity can be determined.

Eh, my first completly missed reliese, I hate RL wink.gif

They look very interesting, at least I won't have to camp here, waiting for them to grow up too long wink.gif

Perhaps he wants an hatchie for each gender even if they haven't dismorphism. I do the same, so I can understand him smile.gif.

but both male-hatchis are unfrozen.

Woo, almost time for them to grow up! *pokes the hatchies with a stick* C'mon! GROW.

LOL!!! Wow wish it was that easy with my kids. LOL!!!

LOL!!! Wow wish it was that easy with my kids. LOL!!!

xd.png Make them grow by poking them with a stick? Could that be child abuse?

harvest dragons? looks like the Nick-name for pumpkins has to go.

The grown male Harvest dragon is beautiful. Wonderful job, spriters.

OMG! biggrin.gif The Male Harvest dragon is stunning! May cause some confusion with the Pumpkins lol xd.png [With the name]

Oh I love it so much :3

Lol, I suspected they were Harvests after JOTB mentioned something about the Pumpkins. Very cool dragons. smile.gif

I like the Harvest dragon! Can't wait to see the other adults. Does the description mean they'll only be available/breedable in Fall?

xd.png Make them grow by poking them with a stick? Could that be child abuse?

Depends on what country you are in. LOL!!!

Wow the harvest Dragon looks real nice. I winder if that is the holiday dragon this year??? maybe???