TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

does anyone know if they will have BSA or special cross breeds you can get from them?

not until the first will grow up.

This was my first release since joining DC, and I'm delighted that my scroll unlocked just in time to let me get two of each.

So nifty! The hot egg's cracking sequence is gorgeous, and all the hatchlings so appealing.

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Got a pair of the brownish ones no black though. I snagged a paper, then saw a scaled egg was so tired of missing the black eggs I took it. Ill go try again once my scroll is unlocked

I have seen that the first ones are hatching. I have to wait another day... what about yours? Has got hatchlings anyone?

Damn the timing of this release for me....ug all I have to try n catch um is a lagger comp. I used to be able to catch a rare or new release here and there, but dc's too popular now....sigh. Well, I'll just have to keep at it...

These guys hatch hardly. I have these low time (4/13) dark eggies with quite some stats and only one crack on them. Eh. they might have time to advance in 13 hours, but I'm not sure. biggrin.gif

I still got 9 hours before my first hatches...

And though I unlocked earlier, I ended up giving up my slots for a CB white and a balloon with a cool code :| I've not the patience... *sigh*

I can't wait to see what they look like as adults. ^^ I have two hatchies and an egg so far.

I can't find any. sad.gif Am I too late? :'(

... maybe, you'll see them pop around the cave though, most people got theirs a day or two ago.