TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

They are Beautiful!! I Love The Harvest Dragons and will be filling my page up with them! And as for the Ember's WOW!!!! They are amazing!! Thank You for these new wonderful dragons Spriters and TJ!!! smile.gif

Edited by majors

Sorry there, im on my phone and the keyboards acting up so i tried to post short, i'll give critique if thats needed after i get home in about...an hour and a half, two hours.

If you can't post something appropriate that follows the board rules, wait until you can. :|

Finally we have the firsts adults! I like the Ember more than the Harvest (excluding the hatchies) but they aren't so bad.

I'm just wondering what colours will result of a breeding between an Ember/Harvest and a White Stripe. Maybe white...

Ooh, finally adults! biggrin.gif I must say the ember is my favourite. I really like that dark look ^^

If you can't post something appropriate that follows the board rules, wait until you can. :|

Public appologies ok? Didnt think it was rude, thats how i talk. You can keep chastising me but i get the point, Z already spoke.

And again: SORRY. My. Bad.

The Ember adult is awesome, the Harvest one is great too. Looks like I have a lot of Ember eggs to snag, one of my new favorite breeds smile.gif.

Oooh! I've been waiting sooo long for the embers! They've been my favorite upcoming breed, and now I can finally collect them~ Thank you for the beautiful work, spriters!

I love the embers. I also like the harvest, but they remind me more of the dinos in body shape and coloring.

The harvest looks cool! I like the two-toed feet, they're different. XD

And the embers are just as amazing and lovely as I remember them. <3 I've been looking forward to these getting released since I saw them, and I've had names picked out for mine for over a year. Over a year. XD

Iiiiiiiii should be LEARNING for an illustrator test tomorrow but what?? I am here, refreshing the front page x.x" love the two breeds so far, very, very well done, beautiful shading, cute pose <3 the only thing I would have done different is, to give the chubby dragon a 2nd horn-or at least make it visible a bit^^ but nvm. very sweet concept and nicely worked out ^;^

Ah, how I love you, Embers! <3 *snuggles her 3 eggies*

The harvests are ok but I agree with them looking a bit like dinos in their body shape. LOVE the embers though. Might just be my new favorite dragon, second to the silver dragon of course xd.png

The female Harvest adult is beautiful. I love her pose.

The female Harvest adult is beautiful. I love her pose.

Agreed.

Awesome, the adults are great!! And so are the hatchlings. My favourites are the ungendered Ember dragons, they are so cute and look like foxes.

GREAT WORK SPRITERS and TJ!

The... Adults... Forms... Are... AWSOME!!!

I love the Ember Dragon, I can't wait for mine to grow up.

Ohhh... ohmy.gif

The harvests are one of the very few breeds where I like the female sprite more than the male one.

Ooh, the female harvest is pretty. I like the female more than the male.

*pokes the male ember* Grow UP!

ETA: Haa, it listened! BEAUTIFUL. <3

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Ember dragons are the BEST DRAGCAVE DRAGONS EVER!!!!!