St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I've seen some pretty creative names here, and I'd like to know how you thought of them!

My forum name is the name of a Green Day song, and it's also been my nickname for awhile. My scroll name is less creative... it's just my name with Bill Kaulitz's last name.

my name is from My love of rabbits biggrin.gif And once I was signing up for something else and I couldn't just have Rabbit so they made it rabbit153 and I stuck with it evar since biggrin.gif

Well, I had a game that I've never head of before, turned out not many did, so I decided to use the name. I always liked it anyway.

user posted image

A friend of mine uses a longer version of my forum name on another site and when I joined the forum I couldn't think of a name and asked her if I could use this shortened version and she said yes.

Final Fantasy X-2.

-shrug- Paine was awesome, and this has stuck for... -thinks- About three years?

well, Dragon seems self explanatory. Mando however is the shortened form of Mandalorian, a mythical race from Star Wars that I really identify with (plus I've been trying to build a set of costume armour based on their designs) so yeah.

I thought this was RL name at first, but nope.

Forum names comes from two old RP character's names I used, and that's why the A is capitalized and why I don't usually go by Nixy on this site. :D

"And now, for something completely different."

Inspired words from the masters of comedy themselves, Monty Python.

As for my actual name, its Greek, meaning 'Victory'.

*Points to sig*

Akari is a name I heard once and liked immediately, and Aurion is the last name of Kratos from Tales of Symphonia.

My real name means "God's oath," which makes no sense and doesn't fit since I don't believe in God. =/

...Well, if we're gonna be telling about real names- I'm named after the woman who dies of diabetes in Steel Magnolias.

My name was just a stupid spur-of-the-moment thing when I was a rabid Invader Zim fan. I still like Invader Zim, but back then, it was the only thing I could think of. :I

As for Xanre (what I'm trying desperately to get my name changed to), that's my persona's name. X3

;) Yanked it from an obscure character in a little known about Pokemon game. I'm so original, durr hurr. Edited by Resix

RedWolfen, was after team StarWolf's fighter craft in Sarfox. It's called a Wolfen. And it's Red. I also like the sound of it. It suits me, and it's stuck for over a year. I'm not too heavily into those games anymore, since there hasn't been a new one released in a looong time. I got bored. I still think they're great, but I got bored. =P

My username originates from "seasonalwebkinz", actually. :s Back when Webkinz were really popular, I was joining a Webkinz forum and couldn't think of a username. I saw this ad that said "Seasonal Webkinz - 50% off!" so I used seasonalwebkinz as my username. I used it around a few places and people started calling me "Seasonal". I added the "xo" at the beginning for no apparent reason, actually... at the time of my username change, that was pretty popular. I'm usually known as "Seasonal" around the Internet, give or take a few websites where I have a completely different username.

Well, I like Dungeons(kinky) and am sometimes referred to as a bit of a 'Brat' so Ta-Da! =D *shot*

Dungeons and BRAT said in the same comment. LULZ HAD.

And don't worry about it, Vox. Apparently it's really common for my age and region.

I've seen some pretty creative names here, and I'd like to know how you thought of them!

My forum name is the name of a Green Day song, and it's also been my nickname for awhile. My scroll name is less creative... it's just my name with Bill Kaulitz's last name.

*high five*

Mine's from a Sabbath song: War Pigs.

PinkyHedgehog... pretty self-explanatory >.> I'm a Sonic the Hedgehog fan, and my OC is a pink hedgehog... x3

Dungeons and BRAT said in the same comment. LULZ HAD.

And don't worry about it, Vox. Apparently it's really common for my age and region.

What's that's supposed to mean? *shot for stupidity*

My real name is Latin and means 'lovable' I was first introduced in a very special play over a century ago!!! =D I was orginally supposed to be an 'Amber Rose' but that didn't work out when my mom's friend stole it and used it for her daughter, ironically years later now where I work I've met that girls' bf and we're friends!! xd.png

Syaoran is a character from Card Captor Sakura. He had a bear. I'm that bear, I guess. It's really sort of a protest to this website I really liked that was called Syaoran Bear's Corner, and I always thought it should have been Syaoran's Bear's Corner. Because the bear is his bear, it isn't a Syaoran bear.

My real name is Shauna and it means God is Gracious or something.

My name spawned from a earlier nickname I had. People called me crazyboy. This was due to my unnatural need for sugar or else I was bouncing off the walls. Sugar callmed me. This later evolved into crazybattlefreak due to my way of always getting into arguments. I hate arguing but I can't control my mouth. I then played God of WAR. Afterwards I made crazywargod. crazy refers to my still need of sugar and my occasional crazy outbursts. war refers to the arguments I can't seem to avoid. god refers to the amount I get into makes me god-status of getting into arguments.

Clever eh?

Pretty self-explanitory. I keep dragons.

Someone once told me there was a book series with the same name. Never heard of it before they mentioned it. :/