St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I originally thought I made mine up out of random but it turns out I wrote down the origin of my name.

It basically goes

I found a potion on some game called Sun Elixir

I liked the sound of the name and tried to put a play on the words

I wrote down Sun

I wrote down Elixir

I sounded them together

I removed the E in Elixir

I replaced the first I with an e

I replaced the second I with an O

I put Sun and Lexor together

I got Sunlexor

It has stuck ever since biggrin.gif

Edited by Sunlexor

SoulFox... Hmm... Well, it originally started with Soul. I'm a very introspective person and that correlates with soul very well (a deep sense of existence or feeling).

As for Fox, it comes from the fact that most people think of a fox when they first meet me, apparently. They often say I remind them of a fox in the sense that I don't always say what I'm thinking and am very tactful. According to them, everything I say is very thought out and cunning. I just say I'm a fox cause I'm a very solitary person, although I do enjoy the company of family and close friends.

Now, I actually use it as my tagname Soul Fox Illustrations, or SFI. I've used this username on a few sites for nearly four years now. One of the longest I've ever stuck with a username

Mine is because when i was thinking up a user name for some other website i was thinking about my personality and i thought i was all dark and mysterious (Don't judge me i was 12)

When I was like 8 I had to enter a username for my Neopets account and everybody told me not to use my real name, so I came up with this. I ended up sticking with it, and so, the internet got to know me as Felix, rather than confidential content removed.

My forum name is a name I use for gaming. I've used it on WoW, GW2, and countless other places. I needed a name for my first character in WoW, so I just thought something up, and bam, Tesurii happened.

My scroll name, however, is horrible. It spawned from me reading too many dark romance books. >_>

I use to have so many different names for forums/etc based on what game they were for/etc, but I've seemed to have stuck with one default one now. It's easier.

Leash

My real name is Alicia, pronounced uh-leash-uh. In short, my mom would call me Leash.

Dragon

I like dragons. This one is pretty simple. Next to white tigers, they are my favorite.

Leashed

A combination of my "nick name" or shortened name with the fact I use to wear a spiked collar which I attached a metal chain leash onto.

Leashedragon

Just dropped the repetitive D between Leashed and Dragon. While I would love to also include a tiger reference, this one just flows and works really well for me.

Ripped off of a star in the Corvus constellation. Not too creative, but nothing wrong with it I guess.. I'm just a fan of corvids.

I really like citrus fruits. When I was younger, I used to just eat lemons just like how you'd eat an orange ahah.

Hence CitrusFlavours I guess

My name comes from a character a warhammer 40K, Eldrad is an Eldar (space elves) farseer and leader of the craftworld Ulthwe

Mine's pretty lame: When I first created my Minecraft account back in 2012, I wanted to name it creepers_killer, but I didn;t look at what I named it and it accidentaly ended up being kreepers_killer. Now people call me kreep, and my name odent have anything to do to minecraft anymore.

Surname of an old OC, but it's now just my penname and username for everything online, if available. If not (alphanumeric constraints/taken) then I use it in conjunction with their first name. I also use this name to sign off on all documents for the past decade and over.

Well, when I joined, I had zero ideas for a username, so I just thought of the most generic, extremely-likely-to-already-be-taken username that one would use for a Dragon-collecting site (Dragon_Master), assumed that it was taken (it is), then thought, "Why don't I use it, but backwards?"

So yeah. "Retsam_Nogard" is just "Dragon_Master" spelled backwards, with slightly different capitalization. xd.png

(And by the time I joined another site, I had thought of a much better username, so this is the only site that I'm on with this username.)

When I was 10 or something I joined Neopets with the username cookiez101 (lol, ridiculous).

Anyway, as I got older I realized what a silly username that was, but you can't change your username on Neopets. Also, I was super paranoid about using my real name online. Thus, Coo became my name. It's short and simple so I just use it for any online games now.

Mine comes from my absolute favorite childhood series: Warriors.

At the time when I was making my youtube account I was in a crummy mood and was still going through the series, so, in only the most angsty preteen way, I dubbed myself "Sadkit827." Adding in the flash of my birthday of course wink.gif

And out of habit I still use this account name for almost everything up into my 20's xd.png

My name is literally taken from the youtuber, Yogscast Duncan. I know, totally unoriginal, but he is my current favorite.

My username came from an old nickname I was given as a kid. When my voice was higher I used to be really good at sounding like an Ambulance siren and a few of my friends started calling me that as a joke. I liked the way it sounded and threw a Y in there to make it unique. My online name has been Syiren ever since.

I also go by Shade on other places like Fanfiction, but that's from an old role play character I used to have.

Well there's actually no interesting story behind my username. I did however learn some interesting facts about the number seven along my journey of having said username such as:

The number seven is one of the most significant in the Bible.

The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth. (Apparently)

And I guess I really like storms and rain in general. biggrin.gif

I use this username for everything unless it's taken. The turtle part comes from my appreciation of turtles. When I was younger, I would be really slow at things and my parents would call me Speedy. Like naming a giant dog Tiny. Also, I had a turtle beanie baby named Speedy. So, this is my username for several reasons. I've been Speedyturtle since I don't even know when.