St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I got mine from an idea I saw on youtube. I'd go back to find the original video but youtube has been very VERY flakey with loading videos properly for the past 6 hours..

My username is actually from a joke between a friend and myself about me being part demon and part rabbit because when I get really angry my nose starts twitching. Which, by the way, makes it really hard to be intimidating.

My scroll name is the name of a character I made for a D&D run a few years ago.

"Allons-y" is the catchphrase of the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, and "Geronimo" is the 11th's. I had also just gotten into the show at the time, and was obsessed... >.>

My favorite color is green. I wear glasses. I am a girl. At the time I created this username, I wore green framed glasses... I wasn't a very original person back then...

I love horses.So there you have.

Edited by HorseChick

I used to have a sock doll that I named Sockthing, and, since I was really young, I wanted to have a name that was similar to it. I came up with Sockra at first, but over time I changed it to Sockrael.

t'Pishek is the Vulcan translation of a misspelling of my last name (last name is Steele, pishek = steel, t'Pishek = of (the) steel[es]), which conveniently fits the format of most female Vulcan names. (t'Pring, t'Pao, t'Pol, etc).

[/geek]

I dropped the apostrophe at some point because I'm lazy. :B

Huh. My last name is Steele too.

To explain my username, I have to explain my scroll name.

In a time long ago, when I was only 12 or 13, I made a Neopets account. It was my first account ever, so I wanted something cool and wolf related.

Black Wolf, taken.

Shadow Wolf, taken.

Wolf Demon, taken.

Black Wolf Demon, taken.

Shadow Wolf Demon, taken.

Finally, I got mad that they were all taken, and couldn't be bothered to think of something else, so I just combined the words together to get BlackShadowWolfDemon. That username followed me everywhere, but at about the age of 17, I realised the name sounded childish, and changed it on Gaia.((It took me a long time to make a forum account here.)) Psychotic was the first word to come to my mind, and I decided on Chaotic because it rhymed and flowed together. I spelt it Khaotic because I'm a unique little snowflakejust to make it different.

When I was 14 of so I made up a name Hisamishi by combining 2 japanese names, then eventually when years passed the name short of formed into "Hisa" through online gaming. It's easier to yelll for help with 4 character name rolleyes.gif

when i was registering the captcha kept on breaking and i really wanted to slap my computer

thus captcha + slap = slaptcha

Pestarzt is what plague doctors were called in German, and I have always been REALLY fascinated by plague doctors, so I wanted a name that was themed after that!

BUT I didn't want to just use something outwardly obvious, and this word sounded really good, so I used it! :D Of course I can just as easily be called Doctor or Pest, Pestmeester was another one I considered using.

My scroll name is glamoursea because I was eleven when I joined this site, so who knows what was going through my mind? I regret not putting more thought (if any) into my username. Seriously, I have no idea what the word "glamour" meant to me at the time. Or the sea, for that matter.

And my forum name is glamoursea2 because I was dumb and thought that since my scroll name was glamoursea, that forum name would be taken. So I put a 2 at the end, as if the name wasn't bad enough already rolleyes.gif

I do wish I could at least change my forum name. Ah well.

Edited by glamoursea2

i have this strange ability - don't know if i should call it a gift or not - to make intricately weird names. apparently this ability took place when i created my scroll username, estray. it does have a tolerable ring to it.

for paperscarf, though...

i remember making papier-mache (is that how you spell it) birds in one art class when i was young, and i added a little scarf made of paper to it. the others appreciated the way i created these tiny cute scarves (no seriously you should have seen them they're so cyoot) and wanted me to make some for their birds, too. that's how i came up with my everyday moniker, paperscarf.

it was a cute memory. and username, too.

Actually my avatar is my catwho tried to jump up and get one of the chords hanging from the fan. He is not that fat like he looks in the avatar btw, its just because I had to shrink the avatar so i could use it on here

Mass Effect aka the video game trilogy that tore my heart out and made me cry forever.

Do scrolls count? I got my scroll name from a favorite youtube user, though after finding out how common the name was, I felt ashamed since there's no way you can change your scroll name. I WUZ YOUNG, DONT JUDGE MEH!

But yea, that awkward moment when someone else has the same name for something else. But I blame myself for being a copycat in the first place, it's what I get, lul.

I ALMOST went for GhostPepper as my username. Almost.

Mine actually has a story behind it. For awhile I was known as "dewotter" from my friends and I's love of Oshawott and how we loved how "Oshawotter" sounded. I liked "Dewotter" more, so that became my username. For years I never bothered to change it. However sometime around the beginning of this year I got bored of "dewotter", so I came up with a new one. I considered "Dewy" as part of it because I wanted some resemblance to my old name. I wanted something to do with cats or kitsunes in it as well. I at first thought of Dewy-Kitsu, but I thought it seemed weird. I decided to make it Kitsune because it looked and sounded better. That's how my username was born!

My scroll name aiyouxideyao is a chinese username that I used when I registered for DC 2 years ago. I used it because I first got to know DC from this book fandom, and since that book is about monsters and demons, for the book forum, I made a username meaning: A demon who likes playing games xd.png I used the same name for my scroll name.

I decided to use a different forum name because I think my scroll name is too complicated. I used OtomeKristinOtaku because that was the name I used for another Otome forum xd.png Kristin is my first name, and when since I was registering for an Otome forum I added Otome, but it's already taken, so I added another Otaku on the end.

So both names came from two different fandoms!

My username is just the Spanish spelling of Ophelia from Hamlet. Not terribly creative, but at least it holds some meaning to me.

My name from the first forum I ever joined was "Gingerclaw" (it was a Warriors forum, don't judge xd.png), and that was shortened by my friends to "Gingeh". One of my friends added the "fish" bit, and I liked it, so now I'm Gingehfish.

Well actually I wanted to name myself DragonLord but it was already taken. So my sister who also speaks Japanese, said I should name it DragonKami instead.