The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Thanks cathie!  If we have voting July 1st - July 7th, I could run a shiny drawing the following week.  Is there interest in that?

Along similar lines, while I don't think I have the time, energy, and consistency of checking here to be a thread mod, I would be willing to being in charge of our gifting events and keeping those going.  I've run most of the recent ones anyway, and it would make there be a little less work for overall mods.  If you all want me to, that is, if not that's fine too!

Floral-Crowned Dragons: Yes, in Life

Floret Wyverns: Undecided (if yes, in Life)

Freckled Dragons: No

Tatterdrakes: No

Red-Tailed Wyrms: No.  I think they fit the concept of an air element but not our official definition of the Wind element. *

Leodon: Depends on the answer to the "is the tail on fire" question.  I think it isn't a strong enough case without it.  With it, I think it's a slam dunk for Fire.

Lacula: No

Melismor: Undecided (if yes, in Earth)

Razorcrest Wyverns: No.  Manipulating gusts of air (which do qualify as weather) in combat situations is really not enough for me.  Maybe if they did most things in their life by manipulating gusts of air and had a second qualification (such as connection to the cosmos or spending the vast majority of their lives in the air).  The description says it even, the fundamental thing about Razorcrest Wyverns that influences everything about them on a fundamental level is not the wind, but rather "their wit pervades every aspect of their personalities." *

*My personal policy is always to vote based on our official definition.  We might want to consider updating the definition if we want to include manipulating air mana and such as elemental qualifications.  Here is our official definition, for reference:

On 8/6/2010 at 2:09 AM, The Fifth Element said:

WIND - Dragons comprised of gas or with a strong connection to weather or the cosmos. POSSIBLY those that spend a majority of their time in the air.

For me, Undecided means "no for now and without further evidence of elementality, but could easily become yes from further discussion."

@Grandmother_cathie, your post has Floret Wyverns hidden inside the list for Floral-Crowned Dragons.  :P

Dangit, I forgot to ask about the fire tail. I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I'm not sure exactly what Infi said about it earlier.

Also, Woot!  -- the top half of my 7 gen All-Inclusive is done. The bottom half, however...

I am stuck on the third gen. Can't get a 4th gen silver out of that pair to save me. Yes, it must must must be a silver, not an undine.

Nice looking line @Fiona!!!

Thanks for the catch, @Lavinia  I also believe that things that are in the Wind category should/could have something to do with Air/Wind itself.  I suppose I have been assuming all this time....

Does anyone else have comments on the dragons up for vote?  Questions/concerns about undecideds?  @silver_tiger, @rrattts, @Mak0, @Lastalda, anyone I've missed?

On 6/26/2018 at 6:50 PM, Lavinia said:

*My personal policy is always to vote based on our official definition.  We might want to consider updating the definition if we want to include manipulating air mana and such as elemental qualifications. 

You're right. When we came up with those definitions, Mana wasn't a thing, yet.

I hereby suggest adding the use of the element's mana as a specific elemental criterium to all elemental definitions!

Meaning we would add "[...] OR have an explicit strong tie to Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Life mana" (each as appropriate, of course) in all definitions.

Can we vote on this while we're voting on the new dragons next week?

Or should we vote on this beforehand, so we can use it as base for the voting of the new dragons? Would this change anyone's votes?

As for questions, I would still like to know whether Razorcrests spend the majority of time flying/are very good flyers.

@Lavinia You're very welcome to take official charge of gfting events! :) And sure, shiny drawings are always welcome. :D 

@Grandmother_cathie Can you set up the voting on Sunday (or whenever suits you)? "Just" copy the post from the last voting and edit it for the new breeds... That would be an enourmous help!

Edited by Lastalda

16 hours ago, Lastalda said:

You're right. When we came up with those definitions, Mana wasn't a thing, yet.

I hereby suggest adding the use of the element's mana as a specific elemental criterium to all elemental definitions!

Meaning we would add "[...] OR have an explicit strong tie to Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Life mana" (each as appropriate, of course) in all definitions.

Can we vote on this while we're voting on the new dragons next week?

Or should we vote on this beforehand, so we can use it as base for the voting of the new dragons? Would this change anyone's votes?

As for questions, I would still like to know whether Razorcrests spend the majority of time flying/are very good flyers.

@Lavinia You're very welcome to take official charge of gfting events! :) And sure, shiny drawings are always welcome. :D 

@Grandmother_cathie Can you set up the voting on Sunday (or whenever suits you)? "Just" copy the post from the last voting and edit it for the new breeds... That would be an enourmous help!

I second the suggestion of adding the use of the element's mana as a specific elemental criteria to all elemental definitions. 
I'll be glad to set up the voting on the 1st for us.  It's no problem for me to be super active when I'm around.  It's when I'm not around that I'm super not around.  :)

I would say adding that criteria to the elemental definitions makes good sense. If we don't decide before voting ends on the current list of candidates people are always welcome to bring them up for a vote the next round.

I don't think I decided my vote on some of the new ones, particularly the birthday dragons. I would like the answers to a couple of those questions posed above. I find myself though really wanting all four of the birthday dragons or none of them. They aren't actually related breeds though, just inspired by the same lore.

From Pie about Razorcrests: They don’t spend the majority of their time in the air because I don’t think that makes major physiological sense—they’d run out of energy and need to rest like any other creature—but they do fly often and are quite adept at it. They’re very strongly tied to the element, I’d say—they can manipulate wind to blow things out of something’s hand or throw off their understanding of wind currents, for example.

From Infinis about Leodons: its fire on the tailtip

I'm voting yes on the Leodons. Still not 100% sure on the others, unless we want to use the affinity to mana thing now. Then I'd say yes on Razorcrests too. Probably yes on Melismors because of strong earth magic.

Edited by Fiona
more info

On 6/28/2018 at 10:29 PM, Fiona said:

From Infinis about Leodons: its fire on the tailtip

Woot!  My vote is definitely a YES (in Fire) then.

---

As for element definition changes...

Our elemental definitions are definitely different from DC's, and also DC has thirteen elements.  In translating between the two systems, I would suggest each of our elements count the following types of mana:

EARTH - Earth

WATER - Water, Ice
WIND - Air, Lightning

FIRE - Fire, Light *

LIFE - none

* I didn't think of the fact that DC's light element is both illumination and goodness, thanks for catching that, @Fiona! [edit]

This leaves out Life, Dark, Death, Magi, Time, and Balance/Neutral.

Note that our definition of the LIFE element is very, very different than DC's.  Our Life category is fundamentally eclectic, all over the place because of our emphasis on a unique interaction with the world.  DC's Life category is for breeds that have something to do with plants or other animals.

Also, I would suggest that the "Elemental Affinity" from the Encyclopedia not count toward elemental qualifications for us.  Strong use of that type of mana, sure, but our definitions of elements are different enough that I think we shouldn't rely on a breed's DC element(s).  While some breeds obviously do have the same DC elemental affinity and 5E Element type (Hellfires in Fire, Stones in Earth, Waters in Water, Whites in Life, and Grays in Wind/Air are some examples), plenty of others don't.

Edited by Lavinia

One of our qualifications for Life was strong magic. That was why Magi were voted in. I'm not sure we should leave out DC's magi element, but rather include it in Life. Also note that DC's light element is not just physical light but also more esoteric qualities of goodness. That aspect of DC's light element would not apply to our elemental system so a dragon could potentially be a Light Mana user and not fit our definitions.

I also realized I never voted on Lacula. I'd love to include them but agree they just aren't very elemental despite being water critters. So  my vote on them is no.

A shiny drawing is coming up soon, in just over a week!  I'd like for donations to be submitted between midnight DC time on July 8th and noon DC time on July 9.  Plan your breeding schedule accordingly if you intend to donate so your shinies aren't all on cooldown.

Donations are not required to participate in the drawing.

Thanks @Fiona for the reminder about DC Light Mana, I edited my post.

I recently bred my first 5th gen for my 7th gen all-inclusive Leeloo!  I am still stuck on a couple of 3rd gens, but hey, progress!  Look!

Edited by Lavinia

Sorry I'm a little late.  The grandchildren came over for the day and fun was had by all.

Opening the voting poll on many many many dragons

Please double check your vote and make sure it is correct as listed.

All members are welcome to vote, but please read the following definitions carefully. Ideally we would like a breed to have 2-3 distinct characteristics to qualify for an Elemental category, so if giving a YES vote please state your reasoning along with it. You may not compare a new release to an already eligible breed. They must be voted in on their own merit.

EARTH - Dragons comprised of, resembling, or able to control rock, metal, and/or dirt, POSSIBLY residing in the earth. For example, a stone dragon is made of stone-like material AND eats rocks. Green dragons live within the caves AND have control over the earth.

WIND - Dragons comprised of gas or with a strong connection to weather or the cosmos. POSSIBLY those that spend a majority of their time in the air. For example, grey dragons land only to rest and eat AND they have control of the weather. Thunder dragons land only to sleep and breed. They get moisture from the clouds and control the weather.

FIRE - Dragons who control or are comprised of fire or electricity. Also those that resemble fire or the sun or which are controlled by or strongly tied to the sun. For example, magma dragons are coated in magma, live in volcanic regions AND are capable of withstanding intense temperatures. Sunsongs control light AND are controlled by the light.

WATER - Dragons who control or are comprised of water in either it's liquid or solid state. Also those that live the entirety of their lives in the water. For example, ice dragons form icicles on their skin, and can freeze a predator with their cold breath.

LIFE - Dragons who rely on or are affected by a very specific part of nature, which must be different than the majority of other breeds. Dragons who possess mana pertaining to magical, mental or spiritual control or consisting of magic in a way that is different from other breeds, or having a significant positive role in the world that is different from other breeds, or having a significant effect on a very specific part of nature, which must be different than the majority of other breeds, including both positive and negative effects. For example, a qualifier can not be that the dragon depends on living in the trees alone. But Pumpkin dragons would qualify because they live specifically in pumpkins AND can only be bred during Harvest time.

Floral-Crowned Dragons
Floral-Crowned Dragons are easily identified by the symbiotic plants growing around their faces and on the tips of their tails. They all give off a strong, pheromone-laced perfume from their greenery—thought the specific scent is highly variable. Some smell like strongly scented flowers, some have an almost fruity smell, and others may even smell like freshly cut hay. These dragons are friendly and social, and maintain familial and friendly bonds by giving gifts and mutual grooming. Although they choose a new mate every year, they become invested in courtship and pair bonding during the spring breeding season. The best way to a Floral-Crowned Dragon’s heart is to present them with flowers—large or small, bright or dull, smelling like fine perfume or rotten meat—the dragon will accept them all, and prolong their life with their magic. Although some dragons may accumulate thousands of flowers from multiple suitors, only when one has picked a mate will a Floral-Crowned Dragon return the favor, often plucking a blossom from their own crest to give to the new partner.

Additional comments that have been made: "Dragons that grow flowers on their heads? Floral pheromones? Prolonged flower life?"

Fiona - Yes (Life)

Silver_tiger - Yes (Life)

Mak0 - Yes (life)

Stormfriend - Yes (Life)

Grandmother_Cathie - Yes (Life)

rrattts - Yes (life)

Lavinia - Yes (life)

Lastalda - Yes (Life)

Floret Wyverns

Floret Wyverns are an elegant breed, named for the flowerlike manes and tails each individual possesses. They project small fields of magic around themselves that calm those in the field’s proximity, for a short while replacing anxiety and anger with peace-of-mind. Florets are strikingly wise; they often share their knowledge of the world with whomever is willing to listen and learn. They are very faithful to those close to them, and are especially devoted to their partners and young. It is said that the lasting friendship of a Floret is one of the highest testaments to one’s true character.

Additional Comments that have been made: "They're magical. They promote peace and peace of mind. They share knowledge."

PhantomoftheWolves - Yes (Life)

Grandmother_Cathie - Yes (Life)

Silver_tiger - Yes (Life)
Lastalda - Yes (Life)

Lavinia - Yes (Life)

Freckled Dragons

The Freckled Dragon is a small, cunning breed known for their obsessive hoarding habits. Males and females are visually identical, but one can tell the difference between genders depending on what they collect—males only collect green-colored items, while females only collect red-colored items. Though their wings are too small to sustain flight, these dragons can glide for a short distance. Instead of flying, freckled dragons travel by running at swift speeds for long distances. They are typically docile, but can become violent if their treasure is threatened.

Fiona - No

Grandmother_Cathie - No

Lavinia - No

Silver_Tiger - No

Lastalda - No

Lavinia - No

Tatterdrakes

What they lack in size and strength, Tatterdrakes make up for in aggression and ferocity. Any perceived threat is seen as a challenge and met with complete hostility; fights for territory are so commonplace that many older Tatterdrakes possess wings so ripped from fighting that they can no longer fly. Tatterdrakes are exclusively solitary except when they are seeking mates, for which they also clash.

Fiona - No

Grandmother_Cathie - No

Lavinia - No

Silver_Tiger - No

Lastalda - No

Lavinia - No

Red-Tailed Wyrns

Red-Tailed Wyrms are a small but clever breed of dragon. Their innate ability to use air mana allows them to fly, and they are aerial predators with extremely sharp eyesight. They tend to ride on warm air currents, and then swoop out of the sky when they spot prey. Once the wyrm catches its prey, it will constrict its meal before swallowing it whole. They can often be found in human settlements, draped over rooftops or signs to rest between meals.

Additional Comments made: "use air mana to fly. They have no arms, no legs and no visible wings, but they fly.  That's pretty different. I think they fit the concept of an air element but not our official definition of the Wind element. "

Grandmother_cathie - Yes (Air)
Silver_Tiger - Yes (Air)

Lavinia - No

Lastalda - No

Leodon Dragons

The Leodon Dragon is well-known for its astonishing size and short, explosive tempers. Although often praised for its undying bravery, its penchant to jump head-first into unknown situations often leads to more trouble than necessary, especially when the Leodon relies more on brute force to solve problems than its innate skill as a master of fire magic. These dragons are adventurous by nature and enjoy any physical challenge they come across, but nothing evokes a Leodon’s courage more than the endangerment of its kin, both blood and chosen. The friends and family of a Leodon are fiercely guarded, even at the cost of its own life.

Additional Comments made: "mastery of Fire Magic.  They are also intended to be adept with magic.  what looks like fire breath and a tail that may or may not be on fire at the end. From Infinis about Leodons: its fire on the tailtip "

Lastalda - Yes (Fire)

Grandmother_cathie - yes (Fire)

Lavinia - Yes  (Fire)

Fiona - Yes (Fire)

Silver_Tiger - Yes (Fire)

Lacula Dragons

Despite their massive size, Lacula Dragons are supremely stealthy creatures that rely on cunning wit to overcome the disadvantage of their large, flightless bodies. These dragons carve their homes into wet caves along the shores of sea cliffs, and use their resourcefulness to trap prey into the corners of large labyrinths of their own design. Typical prey often includes other dragons of medium size, but Lacula Dragons have been known to overcome larger creatures through sheer ambition and force of will. Their bite is often fatal to smaller creatures due to the potent venom in its hooked fangs, which is capable of paralyzing even the largest of adversaries. Although these dragons are solitary in nature and only meet for breeding purposes, a Lacula may be convinced to share its territory with another dragon if advantageous. In this case, the bonds a Lacula forms are everlasting, and any companions of a Lacula should count themselves lucky to have such a dragon willing to protect them.

Additional Comments made: "They are also intended to be adept with magic"

Lastalda - No

Grandmother_cathie - No

Lavinia - No

Fiona - No

Silver_Tiger - No

Melismor Dragons

Melismor Dragons are social, good-natured dragons that enjoy the shelter of forested areas. They live in close-knit family groups, burrowing deep into the earth and creating extensive, winding networks of underground burrows. While rarely seen at the surface, Melismor Dragons, when encountered, are known to be fiercely loyal and protective, yet kind when their families aren’t in any danger. These dragons are omnivorous, but most of their diet consists of plants, especially tender roots, and honey is a favored treat they’ll often bring back to their burrows to share.

Additional Comments made: "They are also intended to be adept with magic.  Magical burrows, tasty plant life. Seems elemental.  However, influencing plant tastiness in their burrow's vicinity would point towards Life, not Earth.   use earth magic to create and maintain elaborate tunnel networks"

Grandmother_cathie - Yes (Earth)

Silver_Tiger - Yes (Earth)

Lastalda - Yes (Earth)

Lavinia - No

Razorcrest Wyverns

Among the most intelligent of dragons, Razorcrest Wyverns often opt to use their brains over their brawn, hunting prey in elaborate ways and avoiding confrontation through clever diversions. Such efforts are helped by their strong affiliation with the air element; highly magical, Razorcrests can manipulate the wind to distract, disorient, and disarm their opponents. Their wit pervades every aspect of their personalities, which are rather quirky and vary wildly between individuals. However, they are generally amicable toward those who seek knowledge, as they value that above all else.

Additional Comments made: "manipulate the wind/weather to win fights and subdue or trap prey.  Description explicitly mentions their strong connection to the air element. Yeah, Razorcrests are pretty strongly magical  "The Razorcrest just blew me away! LITERALLY!"" - wind magic.  Manipulating gusts of air (which do qualify as weather) in combat situations is really not enough for me.  Maybe if they did most things in their life by manipulating gusts of air and had a second qualification (such as connection to the cosmos or spending the vast majority of their lives in the air).  The description says it even, the fundamental thing about Razorcrest Wyverns that influences everything about them on a fundamental level is not the wind, but rather "their wit pervades every aspect of their personalities. From Pie about Razorcrests: They don’t spend the majority of their time in the air because I don’t think that makes major physiological sense—they’d run out of energy and need to rest like any other creature—but they do fly often and are quite adept at it. They’re very strongly tied to the element, I’d say—they can manipulate wind to blow things out of something’s hand or throw off their understanding of wind currents, for example. "

Stormfriend - Yes (Wind)

Grandmother_cathie - Yes (Wind)

Silver_Tiger - Yes (Wind)

Lastalda - Yes (Wind)

Lavinia - No

================================================================================================

I will leave this open for a week.

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

Floret Wyverns: yes, Life

Red-Tailed Wyrms: yes, Air

Leodon dragons: yes, Fire

Melismor dragons: yes, Earth

Razorcrest: yes, Air

Freckled Dragons, Tatterdrakes, Lacula dragons: all No

Thanks so much for stepping up to the plate, Cathie!

TJ's new dragons have grown up.

Black Truffle dragons are one of the rarest breeds—though this was not always the case. Once, these dragons were quite prolific, but their musky-smelling secretions were found to be useful in the making of perfumes and scented oils, leading the dragons to be hunted near the point of . Now, these dragons live far away from humans and will only share their oil with those they deem worthy of this gift, those possessing a pure heart and selfless spirit.

Pyrovar dragons live at high altitudes in areas with lots of volcanic activity. They are commonly associated with geysers and hot springs and enjoy soaking in the scalding water. Despite their affinity with water they have powerful flame breath and fire magic. These dragons are very territorial and solitary from a young age. The female bury the eggs in areas warmed by geothermal and abandon them soon after. They are entirely carnivorous and utilize a variety of hunting styles, from chasing down prey from the air to lying in wait beneath the water’s surface to ambush any unwitting creatures that wander by.

I really don't see anything elemental about the Black Truffle dragons myself, which is unfortunate as I quite like them. The oils are maybe life, but that's all I see and I don't think that's enough.

The Pyrovar's might have more potential. Live in areas of high volcanic activity and associated with geysers and hot springs. Soak in scalding water. Powerful flame breath and powerful fire magic. Basically, fire dragons that like to be in hot water.

I love the Black Truffles but I agree that they have nothing in them that calls to me elementally.

I'm ok with the Pyrovar, but I don't think there is enough.  They have flame breath (1) and fire magic (2) but just living around geothermal springs doesn't seem to be enough.  They seem to be modeled description wise after members of Order crocodilia as far as behavior.  Perhaps JOTB has more information on them that might push them over?

soaking in scalding water seems rather fire-element related to me? They don't just live around the hot springs but enjoy the hot pools. They seem rather heat resistant.

Reminder: shiny drawing donations are needed!  I'm aiming for most donations to come in between 24 hours from now and noon on Monday.  Usually a few donations accidentally grow up before the end of the drawing on donors' scrolls, hopefully we can be timely and coordinated enough to avoid that.  If you need help holding donated eggs, PM me.

That said, I'm opening up the floor to donations or requests to participate in the drawing now!  You can donate or declare yourself in either here in the thread or by PM to me.  In case anyone is new to our shiny drawings or just wants a refresher, check out the information in the hidden contents below!  (I didn't want to clog up the thread since most of us won't need reminders.)  We're always looking for Elemental shinies for our drawings - CB or bred golds, silvers, coppers, tinsels, and shimmers which qualify for our lineage (low gens are loved by not required).  Occasionally, we have accepted other rares into our drawings, so if there are any requests for donations of things like CB Zyumorphs or alt Vines/Undines, please let the thread know!

And don't forget your votes on all these new breeds!

Spoiler
On 2/2/2018 at 12:32 PM, Lavinia said:

I have an idea.  For CBs, donors can influence opposite the precog gender while the egg is still influenceable.  Giftees list their preferred gender.  Donors then hatch to the influenced gender or teleport as an egg for the precog gender.  We can have both options, even for low-time eggs!

On 1/29/2018 at 2:56 PM, Lavinia said:

1) You do NOT have to donate in order to participate in the drawing.

2) It's up to the mods if new members can participate.  Everyone who has been an active member of the lineage for at least two months can definitely participate.

3) All shiny drawing dragons must be elemental.

4) Post to the thread or PM me to donate.

5) Post to the thread or PM me to participate.

6) PM teleport links to me ahead of time or PM teleport links to participants as your donations are chosen.  Do NOT post teleport links in the thread.

7) I'll put the names of the participants through a randomizer.  For the first round (and all odd rounds), we select our prizes in that order.  For the second round (and all even rounds), we select our prizes in reverse order.  For instance, if you go first, your second turn will be after everyone else has gone twice.

😎 It is helpful and faster if you post an ordered list of what you are interested in so on your turn your selection can be made automatically (the first shiny on your list that is still available will be automatically selected).

9) Your selection list can end with "pass", which indicates that you aren't interested in the remaining prizes.  This is helpful.

10) You get skipped over if we don't have a selection from you 24 hours after it becomes your turn.  If your turn gets skipped, you can take that turn out of order when you come back and post.

11) Please influence the shinies you donate/hold if necessary for proper continuance of the lineage.  You may need to hatch them while waiting for them to be chosen.

12) If you breed/catch more shinies for the raffle than you have scroll space for, another one of us will be happy to hold for you.  Just ask.

For a really good explanation of preference lists, passes, and why this is helpful, see this post:

So, now that I'm finally finding time to think about this, here are my votes:

Floral-Crowned Dragons - Yes (Life)
Floret Wyverns - Yes (Life)
Freckled Dragons - No
Tatterdrakes - No
Red-Tailed Wyrms - No
Leodon - Yes (Fire) (already voted)
Lacula - No (already voted)
Melismor - Yes (Earth)
Razorcrest - Yes (Wind)

About the mana-elements, I agree that Magi mana should count for life.

Life mana can point towards our Fire or our Life element (depending on whether it's physical light or spiritual light, whichis usually clear from the description), so maybe we should allow this as a pointer for both elements.

Death mana is also often associated with out Life element, but I'm undecided about this.

So I would go with this:

EARTH - Earth

WATER - Water, Ice
WIND - Air, Lightning

FIRE - Fire, Light (if referring to physical light)

LIFE - Magi, Light (if referring to spiritual light)

What d'you all think?

And should we continue this discussion after the shiny drawing, so it's easier to follow? Or do we keep it up while people might actually be here?

@Lavinia would you mind PMing members you haven't seen in the thread (or maybe make it a conversation including all members) to announce the shiny drawing, so everyone has a good chance to join?

Thanks! :wub:

4 hours ago, Lastalda said:

EARTH - Earth

WATER - Water, Ice
WIND - Air, Lightning

FIRE - Fire, Light (if referring to physical light)

LIFE - Magi, Light (if referring to spiritual light)

This list seems good.

Floral-Crowned Dragons: Yes, in Life

Floret Wyverns: Yes, in Life

Freckled Dragons: No

Tatterdrakes: No

Red-Tailed Wyrms: No

Leodon: Yes, in Fire

Lacula: No

Melismor: No

Razorcrest Wyverns: No

Cathie, I think my votes are already in your list except for Florets and Melismors.

As for the July releases, Black Truffle Dragons don't seem elemental.  I could go either way on the Pyrovars; I'd love more information if it is available.

Is there interest in having Florets in the shiny drawing?  I missed that release, but I don't know if you all are still looking for them.

My dragons are NOT being very cooperative. However, I do have two so far for the drawing:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/SFxnX

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hoYij

I have a few more to try so there may be more. I mostly struck out yesterday though. No golds, no silvers, just one copper and two whites, which I traded for that first one up there.

Add two:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/92NGm

https://dragcave.net/lineage/SzixX

I have more to breed but not only are my alts not being especially cooperative, my prizes are also not being generous. The ones I have left to try I have to figure out mates for.

Two more third gen prizes:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yiFBq

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rFOTo

Edited by Fiona
more

Donations are in!

I'll keep this post updated.  Those who want to participate in the shiny drawing (again, you can participate without donating!) should declare their intentions.  I'd like to draw names by the end of tomorrow (DC time).

Donations for the Shiny Drawing:

METALS

CB Silver donated by Fiona

CB Silver donated by Fiona

2g Gold from Solstice donated by Lavinia (fogged ER egg, will be sent as a hatchling)

2g PB Silver donated by Lastalda [lineage]

2g PB Silver donated by Cathie [lineage]

2g Silver from female White Zyumorph donated by Lavinia [lineage]

2g Silver from male Chrono Xenowyrm donated by Lavinia (fogged ER egg, will be sent as a hatchling)

2g Silver from male Witchlight donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

2g Silver from Mistletoe donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

2g Silver from male Shadow Walker donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

SHIMMERS

2g Bronze Shimmer Copper Noodle x Silver Tinsel donated by Fiona [lineage]

3g Silver Shimmer Luckiest Catch x Royal Blue donated by Lastalda [lineage]

3g Silver Shimmer (7ClA2) x Celestial donated by Fiona [lineage]

3g Silver Shimmer Lady Raphy x Summer donated by Lavinia [lineage]

3g Bronze Shimmer Caveborn Holiday Prize x Red Nebula donated by Lastalda[lineage]

4g Gold Shimmer Angelight Goldenpearl x Tsunami donated by Fiona [lineage]

4g Bronze Shimmer Schimmernder Drache x Winter donated by Lavinia[lineage]

TINSELS

2g Gold Tinsel (unknown mate) donated by natayah

3g Silver Tinsel x Rainbow Copper checker donated by Fiona [lineage]

3g Silver Tinsel Glyphe x Celestial donated by Fiona [lineage]

COPPERS AND MORE

2g Rainbow Copper from alt Shadow Walker donated by Fiona [lineage]

2g Liver of Sulfur Copper from male Mageia Xenowyrm donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

2g Liver of Sulfur Copper from male Mageia Xenowyrm donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

2g Verdigris Copper from female Balloon donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

3g PB Rainbow Copper donated by Lavinia* [lineage]

*Given to me to donate by DC friends of mine and natayah's.

Edited by Lavinia

I probably should have said I'm in earlier. :P

ETA: LATE ADDITION! Sorry, Lavinia. But I have two CB Silvers to add. They're fairly low time so they'll be sent as hatchlings. They both precog as male. If whoever chooses them wants I can influence before hatching if there's enough time. They're at 4 days 18 hours right now. And fogged as they're at full crack stage, so it would have to be before they hit 4 days because they'll hatch immediately after. Code are "QT..." and "rq..."

Edited by Fiona

1)  I'd love to participate and I have a shiney to add: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PFkwa

2) Voting on Dragons released before July is closed.

Floral-Crowned Dragons will be added to the lineage in Life (8-0)

Floret Wyverns will be added to the lineage in Life (5-0)

Leodon Dragons will be added to the lineage in Fire (5-0)

Melismor Dragons will be added to the lineage in Earth (3-1)

Razorcrest Wyverns will be added to the lineage in Wind (4-1)

Freckled Dragons (0-6), Tatterdrakes (0-6), Red-Tailed Wyrms (2-2) and Lacula Dragons (0-5) will not be added to the lineage.

Huzzah to the new dragons!!

New Member FORUM NAME: Chaos Rider

SCROLL NAME: Spikey

TIME ZONE: NZST 

brb, going through my scroll

edit, the color BBcode tags didn't want to work on the new forum

Edited by Chaos Rider