The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Hi Zelda! It's nice to see you.

I mostly stopped breeding things so haven't watched this thread very closely.

Haven’t checked this topic in like 2 years 😢

Thanks to all who have kept it going, whether still active or not! I still collect new releases but don’t name or breed anything for myself anymore. If anyone needs anything non-lineage related please let me know. Happy to help breed or gift.

Welcome back.

Maybe we can revitalize our nice lineage some day.

I haven't been on dragcave for a few years and 'll be on and off sometimes.

I just discovered that there are more breed only dragons. Today I saw the Setsong, the Risensong and the Storm-Rider dragon. And I bred some to send outside in the world to catch later.

Are these all the new ones since 2015 or are there still some to discover?

Oh my gosh, Pink’s back! I should probably uncloak, too.

This is Xocowolf. I lost my old e-mail and had to create a new profile with a new name.

[COLOR=SIENNA][B]New Member
FORUM NAME:[/B] Ravenclaw67656
[B]SCROLL NAME:[/B] Ravenclaw67656
[B]TIME ZONE:[/B] Mountain Time{Or Colorado time)[/COLOR]
Edited by Ravenclaw67656

FORUM NAME:[/B] Zerhai
[B]SCROLL NAME:[/B] Zerhai
[B]TIME ZONE:[/B] [/COLOR] Central (but I work on Bejing time)

21 hours ago, Zeldarax said:

Welcome Zerhai

🙂

Thanks! Once easter is over I shall be going over my scroll for those dragons I shall put into this lineage project

Your scroll is quite large Zerhai, so I guess you can find some   😛

9 hours ago, Zeldarax said:

Your scroll is quite large Zerhai, so I guess you can find some   😛

I know I can. just a matter of patience and working on it

What a lucky day, I caught some Elementals I bred earlier myself:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/wucKV

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LEBjY

https://dragcave.net/lineage/dWWY5

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XyYYd

Always nice to see old friends back.

And today I bred quite some stone Geodes for the AP, so maybe I'll be lucky again in a few days, or you are  ;-)

So I started going through my scroll... which I realized is a monumental task.... when did I get so many dragons.... well I decided I would focus on a few breeds to put towards this lineage.... at least to start I choose Thunder dragons.... well I realized I had not tried to summon my last Guardian of Nature so I did and summoned this beauty. So I think I shall use this as one of my starting points for this lineage. Since I summoned it while deciding what dragons I wanted to use. 

BTW: I created a personal spreadsheet for my Elemental dragons and the ones I want to use for it. Here is a link to to MY spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1amv9l7qggy_NunNb35bqp1w5803kdp2otQizLoqm8mk/edit?usp=sharing

When you send me the link I will input all these for the master list

here is a link to my group: https://dragcave.net/group/122232

Also a question there have been many pygmy additions and as of the list on first page there are no pygmy wind breeds... I was wondering if it is out of date or if I should suggest a breed.

Edited by Zerhai

@Zerhai,, Did you sent a pm to the original thread for the spreadsheet?

I don't have permission to give it to you.

Normally we are voting, when new breeds are mature and for introducing a new breed, we are needing a little more than 2 members to vote.

There was a voting about the Red Tailed Wyrms on page 145 and it didn't pass the test, because it is more an Air Elemental, than a Wind Elemental.

I'm undecided, but probably no too.

I have been away for a few years and have still a huge backlog with naming my dragons, so I'm concentrating at keeping up.

Edited by Zeldarax

9 hours ago, Zeldarax said:

@Zerhai,, Did you sent a pm to the original thread for the spreadsheet?

I don't have permission to give it to you.

Normally we are voting, when new breeds are mature and for introducing a new breed, we are needing a little more than 2 members to vote.

There was a voting about the Red Tailed Wyrms on page 145 and it didn't pass the test, because it is more an Air Elemental, than a Wind Elemental.

I'm undecided, but probably no too.

I have been away for a few years and have still a huge backlog with naming my dragons, so I'm concentrating at keeping up.

no i did not I will look it up... though seems the mods have not accessed the account in a while

In the Elemental group on my scroll are now 5005 Dragons. Now up to 5555  :-)

Hi Pink, Zelda, everyone!  Welcome to the new members.

I'm still around, though I haven't been very active on DC lately.  If this topic starts getting traffic again, I'll happily jump on board and work on some of my 5E projects and check the thread more often.  😃

Are we still alive?
if so, I definitely think the Blazebacks are Elemental, under Fire. They live in lava, basically, and can keep their crests burning so long as they ingest Mana.

Oh hey, good to see this place is still kicking! I just dusted off my scroll again... and all my dragons are still named and stuff, lol. Perhaps...

FORUM NAME:[/B] TsunamiFlame 
[B]SCROLL NAME:[/B] TsunamiVoid 
[B]TIME ZONE:[/B] [/COLOR] CST

I really need to organize my scroll... kinda thankful we haven't added more dragons to the lineage, it makes my job a little easier that way!

Welcome to the lineage, Tsunami. Sorry we're kind of not-at-all active.