The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I also support them to be added to Life. Between being sustained by mana and actually generating little bits of Fire mana (whether this is simply repackaged from what the dragon absorbs or is literally generated by them is a moot discussion imo, as it at the very least shows they can manipulate fire mana while finding life mana to be the best sustenance), they seem like an excellent candidate for the lineage.

Also they were thought up by a memeber so lol.

Yay @Fiona!  Thanks for making these new babies for us (they're seriously pretty!  this coming from me - I usually initially hate every new dragon until someone shows me a pretty seasonal checker with it I get used to it months later lol :P I'm just an old stick-in-the-mud who hates change I guess!).  Congrats on your design getting chosen.  :D

Given that one of the Garlands' creators is a member, I'm just going to trust that she knows her babies best -- so my vote is yes, in Life.

Aaaah, I got this!!! I'm so happy, it was really difficult to make these guys breed a Winter for some reason.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/pbWkt

Now I just need a Gold Lunar Herald, and that's all I need for specific eggs. Exciting!

Edited by silver_tiger

Congratz, silver! Getting the last seasonal you need can be really challenging.

Hello, this is Xocowolf! I lost my phone and Gmail address and just recently got back on the forum.

Welcome back, Xoco! And congrats, silver! Good luck with the last lunar - they can be a real pest, but probably you're pairing that last 3rd gen with something less common than stupid me, so you'll be fine... :P

Welcome back, Xoco! And, well... I was pairing it with a Red and a Waterhorse (two different pairings to increase my chances). Wonders may never cease, since they *both* gave me a Gold just now! I'm a little surprised, but I guess my dragons are finally showing me mercy.

My Winter got sick, so I hope it pulls through :(

But yeah now that the hard parts are done, I just need these stubborn things to produce any egg, haha.

Huge congrats! *applauds*

I just got my last 6th gen, so I'm only one successfull breeding away from finally finishing my All-Inclusive! *dances*

I've probably done worse to myself. I looked at my leeloo design and realized that I could have all shinies in the 4th generation with a bit of persistence in breeding. Unfortunately that means I need a silver from my silver x bolt 2nd gens. Guess what? Yup. 100% bolts so far, after a number of months, with 3 pairs trying. Or is it 4 now... They give me lots of eggs, just none of them are silver.

I’d like to join:)

FORUM NAME: Mak0

SCROLL NAME: Skittty

TIME ZONE: Eastern Time Zone

I have some dragons I’d like to register but I haven’t received links to the spreadsheets yet:/

Sorry, @Mak0, you should have a PM now.

Welcome! :)

Edited by Lastalda

OMG, here it is!!!! That's my All-Inclusive 7th gen, including all prizes and CB hybrids! *dances madly*

And it only took a bit less than 2 years... XD

Now, I need to find the time to register and name all those dragons in there, and then I can post the official milestone form.

Dragon-cookies for everyone! :D

Looks like nobody currently has the time and/or headspace to organize a 5ecret 5anta. :(

How about a simple Shiny Drawing instead? That should be easy enough and still liven things up, right? What do you guys think? 

Hey, I was expecting to be really busy with life these next two weeks, but the busy period has been postponed a month, so I can organize something, 5ecret 5anta or shiny drawing or something else, as long as it finishes up within four weeks.

@Lavinia if you feel you can pull a 5ecret 5anta, go for it! *cheers* But please don't stress yourself past the point where you enjoy it.