TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

My oldest is at 4 days - just chcked again and she JUST GREW UP!

Boy, they always look prettier than ever when they're your babies, don't they?

still kinda peeved that i was physically not capable of getting the fireworks badge. Oh well, I'll get over it. BTW just in case you haven't been told this enough; THE SPRITES ARE EPIC!

I one-hundred percent second that laugh.gif

I do favor the Spitfires though...I REALLY love their color and altogether design..But then again, the WaveRunner is also hyper adorable :3

Good thing I don't have to pick favorites here...now THAT would be hard...

Edited by miggyrox789

Are all new spitfire eggs from breedings with non-spitfire partners that are dropped to the AP in limbo? I see Nalyua and I are both having the problem, anyone else?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kvSq

Are all new spitfire eggs from breedings with non-spitfire partners that are dropped to the AP in limbo?    I see Nalyua and I are both having the problem, anyone else?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kvSq

It seems so I bred 2 eggs now and both are in limbo sad.gif

Can someone try to pick one of mine up?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gZJt

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U7ri

BTW: CB silver and Costal runner look so pretty together laugh.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Lol, I just realized that I'm not locked anymore and so I went to the main site, scrolled down to the eggs (have a small monitor), read the describtions, two times "This egg has brightly colored markings on it", wondered if these are still the new ones or the stripes, clicked nevertheless and got my second spitfire ^^

It's cool that they are so easy to get!

Lol, I just realized that I'm not locked anymore and so I went to the main site, scrolled down to the eggs (have a small monitor), read the describtions, two times "This egg has brightly colored markings on it", wondered if these are still the new ones or the stripes, clicked nevertheless and got my second spitfire ^^

It's cool that they are so easy to get!

Depends. Would you agree it's somehow more interesting when there's a challenge? If you get the egg which is hard to get you're happy. If you get the egg that anyone could take, well, it can't make you that happy.

Depends. Would you agree it's somehow more interesting when there's a challenge? If you get the egg which is hard to get you're happy. If you get the egg that anyone could take, well, it can't make you that happy.

Lol, for some of us, yes.

The stress involved in not getting eggs isn't fun for everyone, we'd rather have the egg and enjoy that than have hours of fruitless frustration with nothing to show for it.

(I know I'm funny like that.) laugh.gif

Finally seen the adults. They look soo awsome, can't wait for mine to grow up.

That's a gorgeous pairing, I may have to unwed a few of my silvers from their current mates...

I know this pairing is positively awesome smile.gif

My first two are grown up! But one is still in his/her egg and the other haven't genderd yet

Man, I so want to hoard spirfire's

They are wonderfully awesome

Well, I got lucky and grabbed an ER spitfire egg and an ER waverunner egg last night. I still had just barely enough time to influence them, which I did, and then ERd them till they hatched. Combined with the two hatchlings I already had, my collection of these new dragons is complete, and I'll be unlocked again later tonight to catch more eggs!

I'm good with the description being the same as the stripes. There are other eggs in the cave that do that, but I like the stripes a lot, one of my favorites. I did notice that there isn't a lot of cave drops in stripes for awhile now. I do breed my stripes, but only for myself as I want to collect them, but even breeding, I get one stripe egg out of breeding 7 dragons, odds are way low on them.

One of my waverunners will be able to hatch in an hour. My already hatched waverunner and my two spitfire babies should be able to mature soon- how many days do they have to have left, at most, until they gender? O.o

Anyway, grabbed another spitfire eggie off the main cave and thought of another reason why I think the same descriptions are awesome. ^.^ I love both spitfires and stripes and am willing to keep whatever I get. 8D

My waverunner gendered female like I wanted it to. smile.gif

My goodness hatchies! Gendeeeeeeeer...I want to know if I have to freeze one of youuuuuu!

I'm wondering... Has someone already bred two coastals to each other?

Mine refused and I'd like to know if it's only that pair or they're generally not breeding with each other. smile.gif

Boo, you're not understanding what she's saying.

She's asking if the firework will detonate if the dragons from the release grow up.

Which is no.

I'm a he.

I'm wondering... Has someone already bred two coastals to each other?

Mine refused and I'd like to know if it's only that pair or they're generally not breeding with each other. smile.gif

So far as I've seen no one has purebred coastals, but there have been successful attempts between Coastal x Silver and Coastal x Spitfire.

There are actually only one or two female/added for dimorphism sprites I don't like, so I'd be happy if these guys eventually went down the same path.

Actually, what I personally really want is no more dimorphism added to dragons "after the fact."

When dragons are introduced with different male and female sprites, that's great. Usually I like the variety, but even in the cases where I don't, it's no big deal to me. And when dragons are introduced with only one sprite for both genders, well, that's great too. It gives me more flexibility with arranging them on my scroll, and it's conceptually nice to know that some breeds are really dimorphic and others are not..

What I hate is when a dragon is introduced with only one sprite, I collect and name a bunch of them, and then surprise! the sprites of half of them change. Usually to something that makes at least some of the names I gave them not make sense anymore. This is a pain and also makes no logical sense. Imagine if you woke up one morning and your female cat just suddenly looked radically different. It's jarring.

So it doesn't matter to me a bit whether these new dragons were released with or without dimorphism. I would have liked them just as well either way. But now that they have been released without dimorphism, I hope they stay that way. That's my two cents.

My hatchlings have yet to gender. *taps foot impatiently*

I wanted to get a few more before the set drops ended, but I can't. I'm happily locked. tongue.gif