TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Wow, shiny new icon to go with my Festival of Eggs and Silver Badge! laugh.gif

I like it!

There was ONE speckled egg last drop and of course I was the sucker who took it dry.gif

Tried to repulse it but it died instead, *sigh*

There was ONE speckled egg last drop and of course I was the sucker who took it dry.gif

Tried to repulse it but it died instead, *sigh*

That must of been annoying. I accidently caught a Sunsong a week ago. Then I remembered that my Vampire could Bite. Tried and it died.

Edit: Yay! Page Top!

Edited by Shiny_Giratina

Yep, it's worse when it's a mass drop because you know only like, 1% of all the eggs are going to be the censorkip.gif ones, and you just happened to click on one of them.

Yep, it's worse when it's a mass drop because you know only like, 1% of all the eggs are going to be the censorkip.gif ones, and you just happened to click on one of them.

Lololol censor kipz

Uh, I mean... last new release I caught a common among the new eggs dropping. I think it was the last one anyway. I bit it, and luckily for me it was repulsed. Then I vaguely remember I think the last time I tried to get something repulsed it turned. That annoyed me, but it's better than dying.

Remember back in the days when you bit something and you actually wanted it to turn and stay? xd.png

Rather random but not-so-random questions:

What are censor kipz eggs?

What is "repulsed?"

Amazing and so cute hatch <3

Thanks TJ. biggrin.gif

Rather random but not-so-random questions:

What are censor kipz eggs?

What is "repulsed?"

There are no censor kipz eggs- you just get censor kipz if you put down four asterisks, in place of a swear word. xd.png

And if you bite an egg to try and turn it into a vampire, they sometimes change but get booted out to the AP.

Oh man, I get on tonight to see all this hype over new eggs?

Totes wasn't expecting this.

Anywho, this is chaos...so chaotic, it feels like holiday eggs. x.x;

I still need to get the other one (I have a sea one).

But man am I tired. I guess I might have to try later when I wake up. :X

I haven't been able to catch one yet :c The cave is empty whenever I go visit. I do like the little firecracker icon though ^^

I'm liking the firecracker icon too. :3 Although, does that mean that these eggs will only be around temporarily... or are they here to stay?

I'm liking the firecracker icon too. :3 Although, does that mean that these eggs will only be around temporarily... or are they here to stay?

According to previous posts in this thread, they are here to stay.

Though right now, the hype over them is very 'holiday-esque'. It'll probably get easier to collect them over time. :X

I'm pretty sure they're here to stay. And yes, Jaz's firecracker is epic win, he deserves to be given many creekets to nom.

There are no censor kipz eggs- you just get censor kipz if you put down four asterisks, in place of a swear word. xd.png

And if you bite an egg to try and turn it into a vampire, they sometimes change but get booted out to the AP.

ohhh blink.gif

thanks ^.^

Yay! got 4 of them in less than a minute! =D

2 of each. Off to influence. happy.gif

Very laggy but managed to get one of each. Not too bad. Then I locked myself. dry.gif I went to drop my Nebula but then realised it was mildly ER, so I stuck it in a few extra fansites but by the time it hatched the drop was over. Oh well.

accidentally locked myself with a vamp egg

now i cant get another bright egg until of the four eggs that i have hatches :c

thank you for the great new eggs smile.gif

i got also a littlke question, my ice, magma and thunder dragons dont have the 'summon' function anymore,... is it imposible to get the guardian of nature now? sad.gif