TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I am soooo in love with these new releases! The glory drakes are beautiful and the shallow waters are so majestic looking. My favorite has to be the terrae dragons...they remind me of dinosaurs. Two of my favorite things in the world are dragons and dinosaurs....so that's certainly a winning combo. wink.gif

Question to the artist...were they, at least in part, based off of dinos? Sauropods maybe? Just curious, because they do have that look to them. cool.gif

I just want to say to the artists, again, how gorgeous these new releases are. Seriously, these are some of the most beautiful dragons I've seen yet, and I love how they turned out. I am so excited to have them on my scroll (and I'm pretty sure the hubby likes 'em too, since he just snagged two more of the drakes). Thank you again for the work you guys put into them.

user posted image

It's comments like these, for me at least, that makes spriting worth while <3! Thank you guys for letting us have a chance to be a part of your lives x3!

dark_kitsune - Woo 8D! You're absolutely correct. They were very heavily based on sauropods.

Yay, I now know I have at least one male and one female DD glory! smile.gif I'm so in love with these new dragons! biggrin.gif

I am so hoarding Glories. I have a night, and plan on getting more when I'm unlocked

cant wait for my glory to hatch and grow into the beauty that it is but i gave my friend my goldfish egg(first try ) cause it was inbred

At the end of Day Glory dragon there is a mistake: warms.

It should be Warm.

I noticed that too, it will probably be brought up in the grammar police thread.

Thanks for the answer, Dis. I'll be needing to collect a whole herd of the beautiful beasties.

To you and all the other spriters - thank you for all you do!

So I am guessing that the glories can be male and female for day and night? Since my second day glory just gendered male

Thanks for the answer, Dis. I'll be needing to collect a whole herd of the beautiful beasties.

To you and all the other spriters - thank you for all you do!

S'what I'm here for ^.^! Also, herd is such a good word for them. I couldn't really think of what to call a group of terraes. Pack, family group, pod..

And thank you guys for such positive feedback. It makes me feel appreciated <3! You guys are the best.

A group of elk or buffalo is a "gang". I can totally see a gang of Terrae glinting and om-nom-nomming through a forest.

Herd is good too though xd.png

A group of elk or buffalo is a "gang". I can totally see a gang of Terrae glinting and om-nom-nomming through a forest.

Herd is good too though XD

PFFFT, great..now I'm gonna have to sprite leather jackets on them.

PFFFT, great..now I'm gonna have to sprite leather jackets on them.

And sunglasses.

I was just on Daily Dragon Fix and all those little Terrae hatchlings frisking around there are just sooooo darn cute! I think they are my favorite hatchling out of this batch. I still don't have a favorite adult though -- love them all!

Both my Night Glories gendered right! *dances for joy* One Male, one Female. That never happens for me. Yay!

I was just on Daily Dragon Fix and all those little Terrae hatchlings frisking around there are just sooooo darn cute! I think they are my favorite hatchling out of this batch. I still don't have a favorite adult though -- love them all!

LEWLEWL I can't wait to see the screenshots they make in the wild, those things are the best.

Elena - Some giant toothpicks? Hair grease? Wait..they don't have hair...leaf grease? Someone needs to teach them how to snap.