TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

That looks shopped.

It kinda does, doesn't it? biggrin.gif And by the way, Marrionetta... I adore your sprites. The Shallow Waters are definitely my favorites of the new dragons. smile.gif

Just saw the adult dragons. They are all so awsome.

Can someone tell me please whats going on with this Splash, I read so many sites but cannot understand. Is it an new BSA, what does it do? Or its just a joke? blink.gif

"Magikarp used Splash" is what you want it to be, until it is revealed, and then you realize you were wrong.

as it looks to me atm with the current information, the new shallow water dragons have a BSA that does nothing - call it a joke BSA. I can't varify it as I don't have one of the orange beauties yet.

What I can varify is that my nightglories can breed with ochredrakes biggrin.gif

Also all adult terra I have seen so far have the same patter....

Can someone tell me please whats going on with this Splash, I read so many sites but cannot understand. Is it an new BSA, what does it do? Or its just a joke? blink.gif

LOL, I think TJ was just letting folks know there was going to be some extra down time with no other noticeable effect on the DC. "Madness ensued" as predicted because 1) folks don't like the DC being down and 2) everyone is trying to figure out what mysterious new thing must be coming that TJ would have the DC down extra time for. That's my theory, anyway.

On topic, I <3 love <3 the new dragons, thank you TJ and all the artists involved!

I just need my egg to grow up so I can see if the BSA exists or not. *pokes egg*

My shallow water dragon just grew up and "yes" there is a "splash" BSA. But I didn't use it... still waiting for reports if it works or if it "does" anything at all.

My day glory pair grew up just now, and they are very pretty sprites. Test bred them straight away, and sent the egg to the AP for some lucky person to find.

Oh man. I almost died. Forgot it was the 31st, and saw one of my zombies' tombstones, and thought my dayglory died. D: But she's okay. It's all good.

I need to try breeding some goldfish again this week. :3

"BUBBLE CATCHER used Splash!

But nothing happened!"

"SHALLOW LAGOON used Splash!

But nothing happened!"

This is what happens when you use the BSA. There might be another outcome, but that's the one I got.

Edited by Kwiggy

IMA WANTZ THEMS NOWZ!!!!!!!1 D:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! =3

LOL! So there was something to the magikarp thread after all? Funneh. *g*

I srsly have to get me one of those shallow waters... they're so pretty. But all my breedings failed, so I'm stuck waiting for now. :P

My shallow water dragon just grew up and "yes" there is a "splash" BSA. But I didn't use it... still waiting for reports if it works or if it "does" anything at all.

What is the message beside the "splash" BSA. Does it tell you what it is supposed to do?

lmao @ Splash BSA, what's it do? ohmy.gif

What should I name my dawn/dusks

Here is my scroll so you can see my naming pattern

~Link Removed~

Edited by _Z_

I just checked my day glory's breeding option...seems like it can only breed with ochredrakes,but maybe that has already been said before smile.gif

Oh,and if anybody gets anything from the Splash BSA ,could you please tell us what it does? biggrin.gif

Edited by SakuraBlossom

I just checked my day glory's breeding option...seems like it can only breed with ochredrakes,but maybe that has already been said before smile.gif

Oh,and if anybody gets anything from the Splash BSA ,could you please tell us what it does? biggrin.gif

My sister tried it:

KENT THE GOLDFISH used Splash!

But nothing happened!

Dunno what it does. xd.png