TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

My Splash didn't do anything either. smile.gif

Here's what the action page said - both before and after the use of Splash: "Splash Type: Normal / PP: 0/40" - it is "greyed out" right now and doesn't say when I can use it again.

Im so excited my Day Glory drakes just grew up. I hope to be able to get a goldfish one soon wow those look so fun hehe

lol, the funny thing is, i nabbed my shallow water from the abandon page >.>(pure luck?)

ninja.gif

How do you get shallow water egg?

Edited by Magikarp

I thought Nintendo was quite protective of their copyrights....? This splash business seems a bit, risky? Just curious if anyone has thought about this?

I don't think they ever copyrighted nor trademarked "Splash" did they?

I dunno, I don't play pokemon so I have no clue whats in the game, the thought just randomly entered my mind so I thought I'd throw it out there

Wasn't trademarking and whatnot the deal back with the big sprite change (or, as it might have been called, the Great Fog)?

I see the Shallow Water's Splash ability as a tribute to Pokemon, so I don't really think that it's problem. Though I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

Oops put "would" instead of "wouldn't." xd.png

Edited by Lightstorm12000

How TJ came up with this for a BSA, idk.

Then again, he DID come up with this site, so I guess it's natural...

tj <3's pokemon.

its a running theme with DC.. the legendary trio = the 3 legendary birds.. the summoned dragon = lugia.. goldfish dragon = magikarp. hells yes.

But why should we need a "BSA" that does absolutely NOTHING?? I just don`t get it. And I also don`t get it that I was sitting in front of my computer for hours, hoping for something really great just to get a "nothing BSA".... I need to see my therapist and talk about that issue. *goes to get her phone*

Edited by AlexiaLea

But why should we need a "BSA" that does absolutely NOTHING?? I just don`t get it. And I also don`t get it that I was sitting in front of my computer for hours, hoping for something really great just to get a "nothing BSA".... I need to see my therapist and talk about that issue. *goes to get her phone*

LOL I agree. I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon, so this all seems a little absurd to me. It's fine for a joke (that only a few people might get), but a permanent BSA is like ... hmm. I hope it disappears after awhile. Though the egg basket never disappeared sad.gif

tj <3's pokemon.

its a running theme with DC.. the legendary trio = the 3 legendary birds.. the summoned dragon = lugia.. goldfish dragon = magikarp. hells yes.

Now we need a mudkip and bidoof dragons! xd.png

personally, i think its the best thing ever. i shall hope it remains until the end of time.

Now we need a mudkip and bidoof dragons! xd.png

We had a mudskip on the completed list but it's missing now.

LOL I agree. I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon, so this all seems a little absurd to me. It's fine for a joke (that only a few people might get), but a permanent BSA is like ... hmm. I hope it disappears after awhile. Though the egg basket never disappeared sad.gif

Right, like I said long ago, I am too old for Pokemon (I tried to play the card game once some years ago when my little cousin wanted me to play with him but he was too young to be able to explain it in an understandable way) and making such a fuss about nothing seems just stupid *sorry, I don`t want to offend anyone, just my opinion* Funny for a day but otherwise useless. I really hope that it will be a real BSA soon.

But I really LOVE all the new dragons and will be content with having new dragons and just ignore the useless-BSA. (would be a great description at dragcave wikia: Shallow water dragon - has "USELESS"-BSA) *LOL*

Splash doesn't do anything in Pokemon though... which is funny that shallow water dragons gets them.

I find the Splash BSA amusing as all get out but I'm thinking it is very possible that it will change into something useful at some point. Has anyone considered that you might be able to 'splash' your scroll and have the water wash away a dragon's name so you can rename it?

We just have to wait and see what happens but at least it made for a interesting couple of days. I think that is a value in it's own right since it keeps things from getting run of the mill.

Pokemon is a pretty hardcore long lasting thing compared other "fads"

I've known pokemon since it came out, and it's still going. A lot of people that play this game seem to know what pokemon is and know many of the critters and such.

It might just be our generation, but we love pokemon, sorry.