TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Is there a glitch? I thought, given sufficient views, all eggs now hatch at around 3d23h?

I have two lush with plenty of views, very similar numbers, one has hatched but the other's at 3d13h and still has not hatched.

The one that hatched looks to have done it around 3d15h, which is still odd 'cause he had enough views last night to hatch.

You mean Nocturne, and I'm locked with only a dawn glory, a lush, BBW, and Sunsong, and maybe a nebula soon, I'm an idiot, but I can't resist breeding her tongue.gif

Well, I incubated 2 of my new eggies and got my DD to hatch and a green one to hatch. Now I can grab some more eggies. I already got all the green ones I need.....one male, one female and the other will become a frozen hatchling.

I am going to have a lot of work to do in order to get all the variations for the DD eggs. I am gonna need a total of 6 of them! D:

Then of course I still have to try and breed for the other one. 2 pairs and both failed. dry.gif

The Shallow Water female adult is very pretty. Kudos to Marrionetta for this wonderful piece of art !

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

Is there a glitch? I thought, given sufficient views, all eggs now hatch at around 3d23h?

I have two lush with plenty of views, very similar numbers, one has hatched but the other's at 3d13h and still has not hatched.

The one that hatched looks to have done it around 3d15h, which is still odd 'cause he had enough views last night to hatch.

It seems Lush eggies need a lot of views to hatch. It took mine a few more than 3000 views to get out of its egg and another friends had the same experience.

And: The first goldfish is ready!! smile.gif

Then of course I still have to try and breed for the other one. 2 pairs and both failed. dry.gif

If it helps you with anything, I had three pairs and they failed as well. Two of them didn't produce anything and one made a regular Magi egg. **** happens.

One hatchling grew up!

Pretty femme Shallow Water. <3

OOOoooo, the goldfish adult is pretty.

Also, I managed to get 2 more DD eggs. Hopefully they will be the day ones. I already influenced both! biggrin.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

It seems Lush eggies need a lot of views to hatch. It took mine a few more than 3000 views to get out of its egg and another friends had the same experience.

And: The first goldfish is ready!! smile.gif

Wow. Really? I got less that 1,500 views and 1 has hatched so far. I also incubated though too. tongue.gif

Wow, both Goldfish adults are absoultely awesome!! LOVE THEM!!

Man, the Shallow Waters are cooooool! Do want! cool.gif

Awesome work, Marri! wub.gif

The male is gorgeous. Kinda big compared to the female, though.

Wow. Really? I got less that 1,500 views and 1 has hatched so far. I also incubated though too. tongue.gif

Yep... I incubated it as well, and so did my friend. Don't know why they both took so long.

The male feeshy looks really cool! I like the big fins. Can't really say which one I like more, but they are both pretty cool! smile.gif

I hope my second attempt to breed for one of these is successful! xd.png

wow theyre so pretty *.* im really in love with the female but the male is also very beautiful biggrin.gif i just want them both T^T

I love Gold Fish adults! Especially male is amazing ^^ they look like sea horses to me tongue.gif

grats to spriters you made awesome job smile.gif

Oooh the Shallow Waters are amazing I can't wait tell I get some

I went to the cave for 3 more and could not resist picking up a hellflame, sunsong, and a speckle, Im waiting to see if I must pick up the dusk/dawns in the evening from the cave to get a matching pair of each