TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I am sorry but someone said theyre dropping MM dragons with these new ones? Can someone tell me what those are? Sorry.. unsure.gif

Last egg release was called Mod Madness.

Yes but there could be alternate breedings.

true, but that one works, I am not sure of the others if there are any.

I am sorry but someone said theyre dropping MM dragons with these new ones? Can someone tell me what those are? Sorry.. unsure.gif

The release before this (this one) was called Mod Mayhem, shortened to MM frequently. The eggs released then were the Bright Breasted Wyvern, Sunsong Amphithere, Hellfire Wyvern, and Nebula Dragon.

Last egg release was called Mod Madness.

ok isnt mod madness when they are dropping eggs? someone said there were 4 new eggs released, I count only three.. am I missing something??

The release before this (this one) was called Mod Mayhem, shortened to MM frequently. The eggs released then were the Bright Breasted Wyvern, Sunsong Amphithere, Hellfire Wyvern, and Nebula Dragon.

gotcha, it was just when someone said 4 new ones were released, thought maybe I was going crazy cause I only see 3 new ones

Last Release: Mod Mayhem

Sunsong Amphrithere

Hellfire Wyverns

Bright Breasted Wyverns

Nebula Dragons

New Release: IWTH (insert witty title here)

Water Magi dragons

Lush Green dragons

Dusk/Dawn dragons

I hope this helps people who where confused = )

gotcha, it was just when someone said 4 new ones were released, thought maybe I was going crazy cause I only see 3 new ones

Well, if you count the dawn and dusk versions of the Glory Drakes as the same dragon type, then there are only three dragons in this release. But if you count them as separate, then there are four. Which, I think, is why TJ said that this release would have "three or four" dragons in it; it's all in the interpretation.

Are the hourly drops not happening anymore? Or are they just insanely short? This is insane.

Edited by helloimkaley

Are the hourly drops not happening anymore? Or are they just insanely short? This is insane.

That's what I was just wondering. Been refreshing at the cave since the top of the hour, for six straight minutes and the "you expected to see some eggs" message has been there the entire time. argh!!

Interesting. There was only a 3 egg drop at the top of the hour and no 05 drop at all....

Well, it's now 10:08pm and I've seen exactly none, so either they aren't happening or they're stupid short suddenly.

I got an MM egg earlier, so yes, those are still dropping.

Okay, this is just weird...I do hope it's not over already, I just unlocked myself! o_x

Well, at the moment nothing is dropping. o_o There haven't been any drops since the hourly, which only gave 3 eggs.

That's what I was just wondering. Been refreshing at the cave since the top of the hour, for six straight minutes and the "you expected to see some eggs" message has been there the entire time. argh!!

I was there just before the hour changeover. Shortly thereafter the eggs appeared. I saw two maybe three screens of eggs and then nothing. I was hoping to grab a dawn/dusk egg too.

My guess is that because of the number of users in the cave (just over 600) at the time of the drop, the eggs are going lightning fast.

Edited by pegasi1978

That was ridiculous. The last hourly drop didn't even last 30 secons. mad.gif

I know. I was trying to help my friend catch some of the new ones, and it didn't last worth a pile of beans. Ah well. I caught him some commons off the AP.

=x weird that there's like no drop, but at least I'm still slightly scroll locked.

my lush is taking forever to hatch. X_X

Okay, this is just weird...I do hope it's not over already, I just unlocked myself! o_x

I just caught 2 MM and 2 new ones for the hubby on his scroll, so it's apparently just really late.

i saw, like, two eggs at the hourly drop....

anyway, i'm happy~ i managed to get two lush eggs, one glory egg, and a BBW egg~ i wish i could get more, but i am scroll locked...and I tried to breed my magi and water....fail

Yeah, looks like the hourly drop was just delayed. I'm starting to see more old eggs mixed in, but it's still mostly the last two releases.

I'm glad I decided to check here one more time before getting off the computer. Managed to grab two dawn/dusk and another lush green. It might even be a different egg pattern than the ones I previously caught.

Still can't breed my waters and my magi. By the time I can tomorrow I'll have four hatchlings. I can't remember if that means my eggs will auto abandon or not.