TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I've been noticing no appreciable gain in views since this morning despite putting my orange scale egg on a third fan site to get some. Main site is being a slug is my guess....

why won't my lush eggs with 4 day left hatch

It's probably because they hatch when they reach 3d23h, and I don't think they have enough views to hatch yet anyway.

Edited by Mustangs44

i cant catch any, well i am going to wait for a week ot so for all this madness to relax. Then i mght get some

Only slightly related, but does anyone know just what the heck happened to the Nocturne dragons?

The've had a really, really bad sprite change D: Why? They really didn't need it, the old sprites were one of the prettiest in the cave.

What just happened?

ohmy.gif How did I get two day glorys is one hatched in the night?

Whoot! Bred myself a goldfish without breaking any of my previously established lifemate pairings! -does fistpump of victory-

I'm glad I decided to check here one more time before getting off the computer. Managed to grab two dawn/dusk and another lush green. It might even be a different egg pattern than the ones I previously caught.

Still can't breed my waters and my magi. By the time I can tomorrow I'll have four hatchlings. I can't remember if that means my eggs will auto abandon or not.

Oh lol nevermind, five or more hatchlings = auto abandon on bred eggs. So you'd be fine. (Edit for misremembering. tongue.gif )

I haven't been watching the hourly drops (within the last two hours that is), but other eggs besides the MM ones and the two new eggs have been dropping with them for quite a while, they just all get picked up fast.

I actually saw a stray Daydream or two dropping in the cave on the first day of this new release, very early in the morning EST. tongue.gif Presumably that was a minor glitch. I tried grabbing one anyway just because, but even those were grabbed fast.

Edited by Moritsugu

Yes, four or more hatchlings = auto abandon on bred eggs.

I haven't been watching the hourly drops, but other eggs besides the MM ones and the two new eggs have been dropping with them for quite a while, they just all get picked up fast.

I actually saw a stray Daydream or two dropping in the cave on the first day of this new release, very early in the morning EST. tongue.gif Presumably that was a minor glitch. I tried grabbing one anyway just because, but even those were grabbed fast.

Actually, it's 5 or more hatchies that auto abandons. That's how people get 5 eggs and 4 hatchies at a time. :3

i personally like the new nocturne sprties...

well, so im not COMPLETELY off topic...none of my eggs have hatched yet........

Only slightly related, but does anyone know just what the heck happened to the Nocturne dragons?

The've had a really, really bad sprite change D: Why? They really didn't need it, the old sprites were one of the prettiest in the cave.

What just happened?

Its dimorphic now.

Males are still the old sprite.

Thanks Mustangs44. I just went to double check the FAQ and it says:

When breeding an egg:

If you have 5 or more eggs, all bred eggs will be abandoned.

If you have 5 or more hatchlings, all bred eggs will be abandoned.

At least I know I'll be able to keep the egg...if my dragons cooperate that is.

Just figured out they're gender sprites.

Still don't like them, but it just means I'll have to kill my two females and get two males./sigh

Ah well.

Can you re-use dragon names if the dragon with the old name is killed?

really, you have to kill them? releasing them works just as well... and yeah, you can re-use the names....

....eggs still haven't hatched....

Why kill the dragon? Just release it. If you release the dragon you can reuse the name right away...I'm not sure you can if you kill the dragon.

Why kill the dragon? Just release it. If you release the dragon you can reuse the name right away...I'm not sure you can if you kill the dragon.

If you kill the dragon you will have to wait until the tombstone disappears from your scroll. That is usually two weeks.

If I can get the names from releasing, then I'll just release them. I'm not dead set on killing them xd.png

EDIT: Going back ON topic, I've never seen the cave move this fast xd.png Drops are flying by!

Edited by Haloclimb

i know what you mean, i always feel bad killing dragons XD

The sad messages that come once you kill it never help, either.

Just 10 hours before TJ's hatchies start maturing! :D

I don't think I could kill them anyway D: Even if I hate the new sprites, I'm really attatched to the actual dragons, especially Muzume xd.png I get attatched too easily orz

i did it once...felt TERRIBLE and tried to revive it........it didn't turn out well. oh, well. i guess you learn from mistakes....

its hard to give up a dragon once you get attached....

on a brighter note, i can't wait to see what the new dragons look like when they mature~

Personally I have never killed a dragon, except for that newbie mistake of killing an egg to make room, didn't work too well.

If I don't want them now, I release them. I'm looking to collect a male, and female, frozen gendered hatchies and S1 hatchie of each dragon and for it to be caveborn. Some will be more difficult that others, but I gots time coming up. Summer vacation.

Look at me ramble away.

Well, it's necessary to kill a few if you want a zombie, but I do know that some people refused to get zombies because they didn't want to kill their dragons...

I don't approve of killing them JUST for a zombie unless it's around halloween, when the chances are higher. the one I killed was a dumb noob idea, too.

ok, random question. i heard there are lush eggs with different patterns on them. does anyone have pictures of these they can post? TJ's eggs always hatch before i get a chance to see them.

I'd been ogling at the dusk and dusk dragons when they were still in the completed requests topic. Glad to see that they are in the cave as real dragons. :D

i heard there are lush eggs with different patterns on them. does anyone have pictures of these they can post?

There were posts of them a while back, but I dont know how to find them. If you just browse hatchery sites then you can see all 3 different ones.