TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Both of my DD eggs have now hatch one is day and the other caught one hour later is night. So I am happy I got one of each but still not sure if it is hatch time or caught time that determined it eep!

fogging prevents hatching and it still counts towards you limit

Edit: does anyone else notice that the lush ones have two egg patterns?

Edited by foxdemon420

Ok, because if only 1 hatches, I'll have 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs, so I should be good to grab another...right? lol

Edit: Actually, I think there are 3 different patterns on the lush eggs from what I've heard people saying! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

No problem smile.gif

Edit: must find last pattern >.>

Edit edit: There is one that takes up a lot of one side one that has two biggish spots that reminds me of a cow and one that spot is one the bottom with a smaller one above it biggrin.gif

Edited by foxdemon420

Well, it worked! smile.gif I fogged one of my eggs, snagged another lush(I have all three pattens if you want to see them), unfogged my egg which immediately turned into a hatchling, so now I have 4 beautiful morning glories(I cought them all very early in the morning, like 6 or 7 a.m)and the 3 lush eggs! smile.gif I'm so happy to have them all! I can't wait to see TJ's adults, the wait is killing me! lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

1 hour.... ohmy.gif

*rubs hands together in anticipation*

The more I look at the 'Lush' and 'Goldfish', the more I feel that I saw them, but have forgotten them. I'm not sure if I'm just imagining that, though, since no one else seems to! (Well, excluding Marri and Dis).

And, well, it will be wonderful to see the glories again.

the "Day Glories" and the "Night Glories" which both hatch from the same egg, like the Sun eggs (but what type they hatch into is determined by the time of the egg's creation, not when it hatches)

Question: Is this officially confirmed or discovered or something or is it just a guess?

And the countdown begins! I can't wait to see the adult dragons! I think the Morning Glories will end up being the most beautiful of all the dragons! smile.gif **waits**

Eeeeeeh excitement! xd.png

I remember seeing the Glories, they were gorgeous. The Lushes and Goldfish I haen't seen though. >.> Looking forward to that!

Half an hour left I think?

Someone earlier in the thread said that the Lush dragons may turn out to be either a swamp dragon, or a bamboo...I haven't seen either, so I'm really looking forward to finally seeing them! It feels like forever since they hatched! lol

Question: Is this officially confirmed or discovered or something or is it just a guess?

it goes like that.

mine hatched bright like it should, so it is determinated by the catching time (so fogging doesn't help change the dusk to dawn and vice versa)

1 HOUR!

Actually it's an hour. The orange hatchlings will be the first to grow, I think. Closely followed by the other two.

Are the DD hatchlings supposed to have wings?

Someone earlier in the thread said that the Lush dragons may turn out to be either a swamp dragon, or a bamboo...I haven't seen either, so I'm really looking forward to finally seeing them! It feels like forever since they hatched! lol

I doubt its bamboo, since I know there's one being worked on in the requests, and its eastern, as well. Swamp, though- very possible.

Are the DD hatchlings supposed to have wings?

Yes, they hatch with wings and then they grow bigger when they mature ...

*desperately wants to see the goldfish and bamboo (?) adults*

Edited by Salamiwaffel

Trouble is I'm never sure when night starts.

Midnight at server time, doesn't it?

edit: no, I should not try to think in sever time ^^ it doesn't work wink.gif

I meant 6 PM, Midnight its in my timezone I think biggrin.gif

Edited by Salamiwaffel

Trouble is I'm never sure when night starts.

Check with the limestonedragons. xd.png

Edited by Aryht

How do you guys know there is one hour left? Did you check by your eggs or something?