TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Congrats!

I was so excited. I thought "Yay! I have a water and a magi so I can get the new scaled egg!"

Then I realised, they are both female. I can't breed them. blink.gif

Oh well. As soon as I'm able, off to stalk the cave (cuz I'm scroll-locked again)

wub.gif I love the new eggs! And the new hatchlings! Can't wait to see them as adults!

-pokes feeshies- Grow up. I want people to see what you guys loooook liiiiiike. D:

-pokes feeshies- Grow up. I want people to see what you guys loooook liiiiiike. D:

So you made them? I'm anxious to see them grow up; the hatchies are intensely cute. biggrin.gif I just wish my waters and magis were a little more cooperative (four pairs gave me one water, one magi and two fails. dry.gif )

why won't my lush eggs with 4 day left hatch

My two Lush eggs had to be ER'ed for a fair time in order to hatch. Yet my Glory that I'd nabbed at the same time hatched with near enough the same views and ratio of views/unique views.

During my daily visits to friends' scrolls today I noticed the same pattern. Glory eggs have big holes in them, Lush eggs barely a crack, yet caught at the same time and with same stats.

It seems from this small sample that Lush eggs take a lot more views to hatch.

I managed to snaggle another two Glory eggs last night. So if I got the times correct, I'll have two days and two nights.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

4 hours until TJ's hatchies grow!

I really want to see if the different patterns on the lush eggs make any difference (if so then I'm going to have to go hunting again xd.png )

EDIT: I found that the lush grew up fine and dead on time, didn't have to er them or anything

Edited by Lunaeluu

My two Lush eggs had to be ER'ed for a fair time in order to hatch. Yet my Glory that I'd nabbed at the same time hatched with near enough the same views and ratio of views/unique views.

During my daily visits to friends' scrolls today I noticed the same pattern. Glory eggs have big holes in them, Lush eggs barely a crack, yet caught at the same time and with same stats.

It seems from this small sample that Lush eggs take a lot more views to hatch.

Yeah, there's evidence of that from what happened on my scroll, too. My day glory and my first lush were both caught at the same time, but the lush took an extra hour in an ER and about 500 more views, slightly more UVs and maybe 2 or 3 more clicks to hatch. I have adults with lower stats than what it took to get that egg to hatch. rolleyes.gif

Edit @ Lunaeluu: Huh, and yours has much lower views and clicks than mine did when it hatched (UVs are about the same, though.) unsure.gif

Edited by bionelly

Are they still dropping?

Well, it seems like the number of older eggs is gradually increasing, but it was still mostly these and MMs the last time I checked.

Yeah, there's evidence of that from what happened on my scroll, too.  My day glory and my first lush were both caught at the same time, but the lush took an extra hour in an ER and about 500 more views, slightly more UVs and maybe 2 or 3 more clicks to hatch.  I have adults with lower stats than what it took to get that egg to hatch.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks for confirming you've had the same experiences with the Lush eggs - it's very interesting. Mine both spent the best part of an hour in the ER, something I've never had to do. The odd minute or two, but never that long.

Interesting. I wonder if it's significant in any way?

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I'm seeing the same pattern with my lush vs. glory eggs, and on my sister's scroll, too. The lush seems to be much more resistant to cracking, had to ER the first one. Can't wait to see TJ's grow up; I want to know what they look like!

I have managed 1 lush green egg and 3 dark and dusk, but I haven't even seen the orange one. dry.gif

I have managed 1 lush green egg and 3 dark and dusk, but I haven't even seen the orange one. dry.gif

You know it's not available in the cave, right? You have to breed a magi and a water to get one.

I have managed 1 lush green egg and 3 dark and dusk, but I haven't even seen the orange one.  dry.gif

Breed for the orange one smile.gif Magi x water

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Nimrodel

Guys, does anyone know if the eggs will drop today as well, all day long? I saw them in the Cave a few moments ago, but because of my timezone I can't really tell if they're available today or not.

Guys, does anyone know if the eggs will drop today as well, all day long? I saw them in the Cave a few moments ago, but because of my timezone I can't really tell if they're available today or not.

It's currently about 6 AM server time, but I don't think there's going to be a real sharp cutoff. I believe these are permanent, so they'll always be available to some extent, and based on what I've seen in the drops, they started off solid new eggs, then mixed in a lot of MMs and a few older eggs, and lately it seems like the proportion of older eggs has been getting higher. I think the ratios are just going to gradually balance out, and eventually we'll be back to normal drops almost without noticing it.

Can't wait to see the adults smile.gif Also, my eggs are taking their sweet time hatching dry.gif

Thank you, bionelly! I thought about it, just wanted to be sure.

Shouldn't TJ's babies be growing up really soon?

Shouldn't TJ's babies be growing up really soon?

There are two hours left.

Squee! I can't wait to see them! smile.gif Thank you!

yay! 2 hours and we see adults biggrin.gif i hope they are amazing!

lol my gold fish has a s5 crack and it has over 6 days xd.png

Quick question...I have 2 of my DD eggs due to hatch any minute now, both have the exact same time left. If I fog one, but not the other, will I be able to snag another egg? Does fogging prevent hatching? I was hoping that if I only had 3 hatchings(I have 2 already)I could snag another Lush egg! >:D