TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Can't wait to see adults. Early tomorrow they should come. biggrin.gif

I don't approve of killing them JUST for a zombie unless it's around halloween, when the chances are higher. the one I killed was a dumb noob idea, too.

ok, random question. i heard there are lush eggs with different patterns on them. does anyone have pictures of these they can post? TJ's eggs always hatch before i get a chance to see them.

Depending on where you post your dragons, there are tons of them in hatcheries. Usually you can see at least a couple of them side by side.

I once killed my only green dragon (I was angry... it killed one of my X-Mas 2009 eggs) and when I tried to revive it... it became a zmobie... I mean, a zombie.

Are the hourly drops not happening anymore? Or are they just insanely short? This is insane.

Insanely short. But somehow I still managed to grab a couple of eggs from the previous batch that I never got.

So I'm pretty happy.

I once killed my only green dragon (I was angry... it killed one of my X-Mas 2009 eggs) and when I tried to revive it... it became a zmobie... I mean, a zombie.

D:< Why have you killed BOTH of my releases. My only releases in fact.

WELP, IT'S SETTLED, due to the mother's wrath clause I MUST KEEL JOOOOOOOO. PREPARE FOR BATTLE.

Edit: WAIT by green you mean the real green dragon, not a misnamed "lush" dragon.

ALRIGHT, you are forgiven. D8< BUT WATCH YOURSELF CHILD.

DIS WRATH AWAAAAAAAAY

Edited by Dis

My new eggs hatched this morning. biggrin.gif

D:< Why have you killed BOTH of my releases. My only releases in fact.

WELP, IT'S SETTLED, due to the mother's wrath clause I MUST KEEL JOOOOOOOO. PREPARE FOR BATTLE.

Edit: WAIT by green you mean the real green dragon, not a misnamed "lush" dragon.

ALRIGHT, you are forgiven. D8< BUT WATCH YOURSELF CHILD.

DIS WRATH AWAAAAAAAAY

SORRY. It was a pebble dragon..... and I still regret it.... sad.gif Earthquake killed snow angel egg.

Edited by Steven_PSN-14

If you picked the egg up between 3 and 4am then it should be a dusk if the time frame is 6 to 6. A glory egg wouldn't end up being a day egg unless it's laid/caught time after 6 am. 6am-6pm would be day and 6pm to 6am would be night. Sounds like your dragon turned out right.

Well, if that were true then these two would be the same (dusk or dawn), not one of each...

All times are Cave Time / EST:

So... me, the hubby and kids have 1 Dusks & a few Dawn's all caught between 8am-8pm.

All the Dawn's hatched between 3-7pm Cave Time,

except for this last Dawn, which hatched at 11:56pm

The one Dusk we have hatched at 11:30pm.

EDIT: A friend hatched two dusks between 2-4am.

Edited by cajunsun

SORRY. It was a pebble dragon..... and I still regret it.... :( Earthquake killed snow angel egg.

CRY FOR ME, MWAHAHAHA. Soon I shall collect enough tears to make a tear dragon >:D! Which I will sell on ebay for a profit.

SlowHornpipe172 ~ Due to their severe jealousy of the vampire's bite BSA, "lush" dragons managed to convince TJ to allow them to have a "sit on and sqweesh" BSA. It's called CRUSH. It has absolutely no benefits, except helping your car fit in smaller spaces.)

I always wondered how a person can fit three cars into a garage advertised as a "three-car garage". NOW I KNOW.

SlowHornpipe172 ~ Due to their severe jealousy of the vampire's bite BSA, "lush" dragons managed to convince TJ to allow them to have a "sit on and sqweesh" BSA. It's called CRUSH. It has absolutely no benefits, except helping your car fit in smaller spaces.)

Amazing, now I can haz 300000 cars in a 3 meter space!

Let's not get hasty, 299999 cars MAYBE, but we have to take into account the cool down time. A rumpus can only be seated so many times before getting tired. I'd say a five year cool down is reasonable. That may be too short though huh? Perhaps six years?

*twiddles thumbs and waits for eggs to hatch*

Actually, I prefer to kill adults over releaasing them. I personally do not like to see unnamed dragons in lineages, and releasing leaves them alive and unnamed. Might as well just kill them, cycle the code back into the system instead of sitting useless in the wild, put that breed back into the system for breeding/dropping in the cave, and clean up lineages all in one easy stroke.

And before I hear anything about cruel and unusual punishment, To all you people opposed to killing but have vampires, do you Bite?

Let's not get hasty, 299999 cars MAYBE, but we have to take into account the cool down time. A rumpus can only be seated so many times before getting tired. I'd say a five year cool down is reasonable. That may be too short though huh? Perhaps six years?

I can't stop laughing!